Photo

iPhone to Note 2...anyone else make the jump?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

I didnt see a thread so i figured id start one. Ive had an iphone since its came out and finally i jumped ship to a galaxy note 2 and couldnt be happier. Im still a little lost, as its only been 4 days but im learning. So, has anyone else made this jump, if so any recomendations for apps?

The screen is just amazing on this thing, the size and the clarity seals the deal for me. its gonna take some getting used to but so far so good
KCCO

#2 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Ask Panda, he's a tech whiz!
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#3 Guest_Moderator 6_*

Guest_Moderator 6_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

I've never seen someone drop the iPhone so as an Apple boycotter this excites me!

#4 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,588 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

I've never seen someone drop the iPhone so as an Apple boycotter this excites me!

Yeah, not a fan (to put it nicely) of anything Apple. Congrats, OP!

But I am of no help to you.
Posted Image

#5 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,824 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Ditto!

I'm not rocking the Note. I have the Evo LTE (pretty big screen itself - not in the Note's realm though) but I'm rooted rocking Android 4.1 as well. What kind of apps are you looking for? Most the stuff you can get on the iPhone you can get on Android. Except for the smaller developers who only want an Apple world.
Posted Image

#6 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Yea i just figured it was a time for a change, there are many more things you can do with the android system imo. As far apps, not really sure what im looking for, just seeing if anyone knew of anything cool or even some cool games. Im still learning it but its like a new toy i cant put down.
KCCO

#7 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,824 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yea i just figured it was a time for a change, there are many more things you can do with the android system imo. As far apps, not really sure what im looking for, just seeing if anyone knew of anything cool or even some cool games. Im still learning it but its like a new toy i cant put down.

Your breaking out of Apple's world. They sort of tell you what your phone experience will be like while Android lets you develop your own. The couple things that Apple has going for it is the camera/video/etc, a slew of developers and probably some better gaming (not sure how the Note 2 holds up).
Posted Image

#8 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Apple has a lot more Apps, but you can still get the basics, like Angry Birds and Google Maps.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#9 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Yea you can customize your settings a lot more which i enjoy and i was also able to download flash player which i thought was amazing. as far as games, i didnt play too many with my iphone, mainly legends, i recommend it. If anyone is thinking of picking it up and have questions about the note let me know....id love to help someone get out from under apple
KCCO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users