Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravenseconbeast

Ashley Fox @ it again...

219 posts in this topic

...says we have zero chance of winning Broncos.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversations/_/id/8818825/no-win-situation-baltimore-ravens

Does this hater ever give up writing? B/C she has the be the worst biased sports writer known to men.

Oh, she also wrote a hate article about Ray Lewis just last week ...THE DAY @ HIS RETIREMENT ANNOUCNEMENT!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8803657/ray-lewis-unquestioned-hall-fame-credentials-legacy-complicated

What exactly is wrong with this woman?

[quote name='izvoodoo' timestamp='1357526685' post='1295935']
To be fair, we're going to be pretty heavy dogs to denver. It's a tough tough match up.
[/quote]

That's why we play the game. If you read the article, she basically says we don't even have a chance.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1357526827' post='1295941']
Don't expose this bleep
[/quote]

This, dude. Why even?

[quote][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]But unless Baltimore can take out Manning and do it early, it won't matter how different or how much better the Ravens are. It won't matter if [/size][/font][/color][url="http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11252/joe-flacco"]Joe Flacco[/url][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] can throw the ball down the field like he did against the Colts. It won't matter if recently promoted offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell calls a sharp game.[b] The Broncos with Manning will win, and it might not even be that close.[/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Wow. I have to ask. How long has she been sleeping with Manning/Elway?!? She makes it sound like Manning in the playoffs is a sure thing. Any given Sunday. She can give her insight after the game is played.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1357526930' post='1295945']
Wow. I have to ask. How long has she been sleeping with Manning/Elway?!? She makes it sound like Manning in the playoffs is a sure thing. Any given Sunday. She can give her insight after the game is played.
[/quote]

if we win, can she get fired? :banana1:

If it makes you all feel better, sort the comments by "most liked." loooool they are getting on her pretty badly.

Anyway, I hope everyone hypes the Broncos. That's when we play our best.

I don't read this kind of biased article cuz it will make me call my anger management; I stay away from it for sure....

What about any mention about the lack of playoff experience that most the Broncos have compared to the Ravens. Or how top seeds have come out flat after the bye. Or howabout how the Ravens have been written off in road playoff games before and have overcome. What about the soft schedule that led the Broncos to a winning streak?

If Joe can throw down the field and Caldwell calls a sharp game. We have a pretty good shot at a W. She makes it sound like the only way we can win is to injure Manning early.

Useless article. American justice system found no reason to pursue the charge, instead charging him with obstruction, end of story Ms. Fox. Something "people like me[you]" refuse to acknowledge.

[quote name='ravefan52' timestamp='1357527018' post='1295950']
She does it for attention. So dont give her it
[/quote]
I got it now, she is married to Skip!

[quote name='Bltravens' timestamp='1357527178' post='1295961']
Useless article. American justice system found no reason to pursue the charge, instead charging him with obstruction, end of story Ms. Fox. Something "people like me[you]" refuse to acknowledge.
[/quote]

Wait.

Did she really reference Atlanta???????????

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357527285' post='1295970']
Wait.

Did she really reference Atlanta???????????
[/quote]
Click on the second article. The ENTIRE thing is about how Atlanta taints Ray Lewis and his legacy is questionable in her eyes.

She's like a whiney 15 year old Steelers fan who started watching football in 08 when they won and decided the Steelers were their favourite team then.

[quote name='Bltravens' timestamp='1357527523' post='1295987']
Click on the second article. The ENTIRE thing is about how Atlanta taints Ray Lewis and his legacy is questionable in her eyes.
[/quote]

Id rather not. ;)

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357527562' post='1295989']
Id rather not. ;)
[/quote]
I don't blame you. I read an article by a guy from Orlando who basically said Lewis did it all and got away with it. That was written today.

[quote name='Bltravens' timestamp='1357527523' post='1295987']

She's like a whiney 15 year old Steelers fan who started watching football in 08 when they won and decided the Steelers were their favourite team then.
[/quote]
The comments are even worse

Bet you she'll have another dumb article ready if we win Broncos about us having ZERO chance vs. Patriots and her darling Mr.UGGS :-)

[quote name='Bltravens' timestamp='1357527178' post='1295961']
[/quote]

And even so. Lewis has acknowledged that he has made mistakes when he was young and since then he has transformed himself into a mentor for other players around the league. The guy lives an honest life nowadays. Hell even Ryan Clark stood up for Ray Lewis (in a way).

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1357527849' post='1296001']
[/quote]

Ignorant people are the most annoying, IMO. Nothing pisses me off more.

when was the last time we've ever gotten blown out in the playoffs? yep i'm waiting ashley. our games have always had a chance even when we don't play our best ball like today. to say a playoff experienced team riding a win into a probably overly confident and rusty broncos team (not to mention peytons terrible playoff record) having no chance is completely biased and delusional. it doesn't surprise me because the only credentials ESPN requires to be a writer is that you have favoritism toward the nations most popular teams/players.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1357528001' post='1296010']
Lewis has acknowledged that he has made mistakes when he was young and since then he has transformed himself into a mentor for other players around the league. The guy lives an honest life nowadays.
[/quote]

So much of this. Who didnt [profanity deleted] up in their youth? Some more severely than others, but damn. We were kids.

Guess she doesn't know that Peyton Manning's titanic regular season wins are matched by his monumentally bad playoff collapses - losing to Mark Sanchez, to the Saints, taken out in back to back years by San Diego, being totally carried to a Superbowl victory by his team in 2006, back-to-back losses to the Patriots, to say nothing of his 0-3 stretch from 2000-2002.

[quote name='Bravens292' timestamp='1357528118' post='1296019']
[b]when was the last time we've ever gotten blown out in the playoffs? yep i'm waiting ashley. our games have always had a chance even[/b] when we don't play our best ball like today. to say a playoff experienced team riding a win into a probably overly confident and rusty broncos team (not to mention peytons terrible playoff record) having no chance is completely biased and delusional. it doesn't surprise me because the only credentials ESPN requires to be a writer is that you have favoritism toward the nations most popular teams/players.
[/quote]

Exactly. If you ever watched a Ravens playoff game. You always know that if we lose, it will be a nail biter. No matter how bad we are overmatched. We have a ton of experience and it will show through.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357528119' post='1296018']
So much of this. Who didnt [profanity deleted] up in their youth? Some more severely than others, but damn. We were kids.
[/quote]
Some of us are kids remember ;)

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1357527849' post='1296001']
[/quote]

I don't really care for the comments about ray. It really doesn't show what the country feels about ray. most people have utmost respect for ray and thats all that matters, not 12 year old ESPN trolls who spend all day and night trying to make everyone angry.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1357528305' post='1296033']
Some of us are kids remember ;)
[/quote]

So listen to your elders. ;)

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357528023' post='1296011']
Ignorant people are the most annoying, IMO. Nothing pisses me off more.
[/quote]
HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY!
This is not OJ Simpson, Ray has a good heart.