71 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,272 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

BaltimoreRavens.com writers give their first impressions of the Ravens’ 24-9 win.

View the full article

#2 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,274 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

1.) Congrats to the guys, well fought and deserved victory.
2.) Sad to see Ray Lewis in Bmore for the last time.
3.) Good to see Flacco bring his good game again. Also, Boldin, Pierce and Kruger were very good - and Cary had another great snatch.
4.) Glad Rice's two fumbles didn't get punished. Last guy in the team who would deserve such travesty.
5.) If the Broncos bring anything close to their A-game, one good half will be nowhere near enough.

bio

#3 ravenstime

ravenstime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Great game, now our Defense has to be even better against the games greatest QB.

#4 ozrave

ozrave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Three words summarize the game :

Right on Q

#5 riseNConquer81

riseNConquer81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

I cannot wait to hear

1) how much Joe Flacco didnt have to do with this win and it as the defense that did all the work,

2) how we should cut Boldin next season because he's supposedly underachieving here, even though him and Joe spent the Better part of the game MOSSING any and everybody the Colts could scratch up despite the fact that (somebody actually said this to me on here a week or so ago) "washed up, inefective, name brand" pass rushers Freeney and Mathis consistently put Oher on the turf and abused Kelechi at guard.

I'm just glad Harbaugh stopped BS'ing and started McKinnie on the left like he should have all season, i saw him throw a few guys down over there.

and Kruger got tripled teamed a few times...people are gonna come after him next season, i hope he doesnt want to leave.

#6 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,274 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

This Luck guy was really as good as advertised. Obviously didn't look like a rookie...

bio

#7 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

It was a great performance... to be completly honest We need to sign Cary & Kruger at the end of this season, as bad as they may be at times, they can be dominant. Big game next week.. & TWO games from the Superbowl Lets get it done. Ravensnation!

#8 ravenscavecreek

ravenscavecreek

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

1.) Congrats to the guys, well fought and deserved victory.
2.) Sad to see Ray Lewis in Bmore for the last time.
3.) Good to see Flacco bring his good game again. Also, Boldin, Pierce and Kruger were very good - and Cary had another great snatch.
4.) Glad Rice's two fumbles didn't get punished. Last guy in the team who would deserve such travesty.
5.) If the Broncos bring anything close to their A-game, one good half will be nowhere near enough.

bio

If we bring our A- game in Denver we win, period!

#9 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,372 posts

Next week will be brutal but anything can happen

#10 PurpleDrank

PurpleDrank

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Tear running down the cheek when Ray came out on offense for the final kneel down! Thank you Ray!! Godspeed Buddy!

#11 the deepster

the deepster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Finally Mckinney, KO, Birk, Yanda, and Oher!! Freeney and Mathis were non factors. Paul Kruger, Bernard Pearce (aka baby Priest Holmes), Danelle Ellerbee, and Justin Tucker are all blowing up and growing up!! Tandon Doss catch the ball, Michael Oher don't false start, Bernard Pollard don't let the refs get to you, and Ray Rice no need to press just play your game baby!! Stay focused and keep the pedal to the metal. Need to play our best game ever next week.

#12 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

I dont think the Broncos really know whats coming to them. they beat us in our house .. we WILL return the favor

#13 Ravensallday24/7

Ravensallday24/7

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

I think of the Ravens as this years Giants and the Broncos as the last year Packers...

#14 riseNConquer81

riseNConquer81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Finally Mckinney, KO, Birk, Yanda, and Oher!! Freeney and Mathis were non factors.

lol I'm gonna assume you're just really really excited and didnt pay much attn
Statute of limitations on all convos is one day. and its never personal, always football.

#15 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,274 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

If we bring our A- game in Denver we win, period!

OK by me ;)

bio

#16 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Q wouldnt have come up with those catches if Flacco hadnt put them on the money. So lets give him some proprs too. I think they gameplanned for Ray Rice and thats why Pierce was more effective.
The defense was frustrating at time but not as frustrating to us as they were to Luck. Yards and time of possession doesnt mean squat. Its the scoreboard that matters.
Much gratitude to Ray Lewis for all hes done for us, his team and the community and the entire NFL.
We're gonna miss ya, Ray

#17 DretheRavenFan

DretheRavenFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

If we can beat Denver, "The best team in fotball" we are winning the superbowl no doubt.

#18 12thmandynasty

12thmandynasty

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Everybody played hard today. We need to carry this over to next week and beat Denver. Today I saw effort everywhere. Torrey Smith blocked his tail off, Boldin had a huge game, Pierce stepped up big 13 for 103, O-line played well might be the best unit with Mckinnie at LT,Defense stuck to there game plan Kruger had a big game. I didn't know Chykie brown brought the wood like that, and I wish Ray could have snagged that pick Reed was close to snagging one to. I thought Joe did good he could of had a better day if he could have connected with Doss in the first half. Awesome game I hope Ellerbe is ok

#19 BMoreRelentless

BMoreRelentless

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

1 DOWN

3 TO GO!!

#20 charliebucket

charliebucket

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

If the Ravens go into Denver next week and win then they're definitely headed to the Super Bowl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users