Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ragin'Raven

The Notebook

24 posts in this topic

If you are a husband, and you haven't sat down with your wife to watch this movie; you are missing out! My husband, bless his heart, has watched this with me twice now, and I am blubbering through it. It's such a sad but beautiful love story. That is my movie pick for the night. :)

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Love 'The Notebook'. The wife and I have it on our movie shelf. Another good one is 'Sweet November'. My wife tells me Charlize Theron's character in that movie reminds her a lot of me. Which is just... weird, but I know what she means.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Good luck with your blubbering.[/i][/font]

Well, it went from The Notebook right into the Time Traveler's Wife on ABC Family tonight. My husband isn't sticking around for the second helping, but I am! :)

Hmmmm. From a male perspective. If you do watch 'The Notebook' with your woman. I suggest showing her another movie immediately afterwards that shows how bad men can be. That way the bar can be brought back down to reality.

Might I suggest. 'Wet Hot American Summer'? You have the jerk (Paul Rudd), the weird guy (Michael Showalter), the guy who's only goal in life is to get laid (Ken Marino), the guy that wants to get it on with a refrigerator (C Meloni) and Michael Ian Black. That way she should be grateful that she has you and not wishing you were more like Ryan Gosling (because who can compete with that?).

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1357446386' post='1291321']
Hmmmm. From a male perspective. If you do watch 'The Notebook' with your woman. I suggest showing her another movie immediately afterwards that shows how bad men can be. That way the bar can be brought back down to reality.

Might I suggest. 'Wet Hot American Summer'? You have the jerk (Paul Rudd), the weird guy (Michael Showalter), the guy who's only goal in life is to get laid (Ken Marino), the guy that wants to get it on with a refrigerator (C Meloni) and Michael Ian Black. That way she should be grateful that she has you and not wishing you were more like Ryan Gosling (because who can compete with that?).
[/quote]

Who should try to compete with that? ;) We're happily married, so he shouldn't worry. Besides, Ryan Gosling is clear in L.A. ......

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1357446386' post='1291321']

[/quote]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]No, you show her a movie about the woman you wish she was so when she starts to hold you up to Noah's standard, you can hold her up to another woman's standards. For instance, Halle Berry in "Swordfish". Good luck, sweetie![/font][/i]

I think I'm the only woman on the planet that doesn't care for that movie. I'll take a movie with zombies and explosions over a love story any day of the week.
Ryan Gosling is very nice to look at though.

[quote name='Salt' timestamp='1357492873' post='1291724']
[b]I think I'm the only woman on the planet that doesn't care for that movie.[/b] I'll take a movie with zombies and explosions over a love story any day of the week.
Ryan Gosling is very nice to look at though.
[/quote]

No you're not, sister. I'm right there with you on explosions and stuff! :D

[quote name='usmccharles' timestamp='1357526386' post='1295925']
great movie, its easily my fav "chic flick"
[/quote]

Great topic for the movie thread. I'd have to go with 'Love Actually' or '100 Girls'.

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1357529683' post='1296093']
Actually seen it. Long time ago with my ex. Haven't seen it since.
[/quote]

A long time ago for you is probably like 10 days......hey are you already broken up with Lincoln girl?

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1357529955' post='1296106']

A long time ago for you is probably like 10 days......hey are you already broken up with Lincoln girl?
[/quote]
No we good!
No like a year or so. That's the last time.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1357529318' post='1296075']
Great topic for the movie thread. I'd have to go with 'Love Actually' or '100 Girls'.
[/quote]

never seen 100 girls ill check it out, prolly my other fav would have to be 'love stinks'

[quote name='usmccharles' timestamp='1357533893' post='1296226']
never seen 100 girls ill check it out, prolly my other fav would have to be 'love stinks'
[/quote]

I don't know how '100 girls' stands up. Remember watching it in college a few times and liking it in a guilty pleasure type way. I just checked the votes distributions on IMDB and I share a liking with the Under 18 Female crowd. Go Figure!

Not exactly something I would recommend. We all have our guilty pleasures that don't pass other's tests.

Ordinarily, allow me to explain acquire thousands of dollars on your own project, you should really expertise a few budgetary problems on the way. You can find loads of explore who are saying that many people who find themselves possibly not making money significantly frequently working experience budgetary problems seven days following their particular pay day. Well, such concerns will really happen in case you invested an excess of in the initially workweek as well as you should give a number of unanticipated fees of which brought about your financial budget to generally be destroyed.
[url=http://chwilowkiprzezinternet.org.pl]chwilówki przez internet[/url]

If you happen to immediately spotted some sort of depend on for dollars, what exactly will be the initial thing you think of? Effectively, you may think concerning wanting to know ones dads and moms as well as pals regarding enable however could not be contingent on these people each and every time you would like cash. Payday advances is a great determination should you really need money yet how would you avail this unique mortgage loan if you do not possess records you need to give? The software means that Not any Fax Payday advances turned out to be a good well known opportunity for many individuals that have to have income.
[url=http://kredytprzezinternet24.net.pl]kredyt przez internet[/url]

There is no need so that you can fax all the documentation with the financial institutions considering that this type of bank loan enables you to put on upon cash advance loans with the help of mainly the use of laptops. You have to put together your bank account due to this loan product. You need to know how the bank account you will want to point out on the software stands out as the bill where your current salary can be shipped and therefore the balance while the income will likely be provided.
[url=http://pozyczkidlazadluzonych.org.pl]pożyczki dla zadłużonych[/url]

Have some addiitional information with mortgage loan now

You must not stress about that secured. Perfectly, lots of the lending options offered to most people want equity are crucial the actual credit seekers will pay back money make give. A post-dated cheque will probably be the a guarantee additionally, the installment for your financial loan for example the appeal to could be considered via the mortgage lender relating to the contracted date about settlement. This is the positive thing since a sensational scene to make sure you top of your head out of doors to meet the actual loan for the reason that finances will likely be taken on the net income right now.
[url=http://pozyczka-przez-internet.net.pl]kredyt bez zaświadczeń pko[/url]

Constantly, loan companies you should not provide large amount from mortgages so that you can consumers especially when they just do not contain a good sized each month salary. It is possible to request about the amount of money which the loan creditors supplier. Avoiding any sort of situations in the future, just remember to basically submit an application for bucks you can give automatically.
[url=http://pozyczki-przez-internet.net.pl]pożyczki przez internet[/url]

No Fax cash loans will be expressly created for swift approved although you need sure that all the steps within your application form is usually best. You will be rejected for those who designed sometimes the littlest misstep thus study almost everything before you'll circulate the job. In cases where exactly what an individual reported to the app can be correct, you are able to anticipate typically the mortgage loan to become permitted just using one hour and then the money are going to be sent in day.
[url=http://pozyczka-pozabankowa.net.pl]pożyczka pozabankowa[/url]

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1357608660' post='1297456']
Djibouti is a good movie with my girl!
[/quote]
So I put in the # 588-588-5885 in google to see if it was the real number, and it led me here. lol

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1357852790' post='1300846']
So I put in the # 588-588-5885 in google to see if it was the real number, and it led me here. lol
[/quote]
wow really? im gonna try!

No it aint working!

[quote name='cursona pirate' timestamp='1357859918' post='1300999']
wow really? im gonna try!

No it aint working!
[/quote]I swear lol. I just did it again, this is the first page that shows up, and then it's all links to posts you've commented on since you've had that on google.