Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Fish Called Yanda

(Week 18) Wild Card Playoffs - Other Games Thread

708 posts in this topic

I will root for the Bengals just because I'd like the slim chance of hosting the AFCCG.

Also - for those that aren't near a TV, both NBC games are going to be streamed on http://snfallaccess.nbcsports.com today.

Wow, could it be, that the Texans depend on Foster even more then the Vikings do on AP? If they can't set up that play action, Houston is screwed.

Houston looks strong on defense.

Though people have been ignoring just how bad the Cincy offense has been of late. I don't want to hear that crap about their "momentum."

[quote name='ratedr' timestamp='1357422409' post='1290433']
Wow, all of a sudden the Bengals look soft.
[/quote]

Both teams don't look so hot. Denver looks like the best team in the AFC by far.

[quote name='PolishRifle' timestamp='1357423178' post='1290457']
Both teams don't look so hot. Denver looks like the best team in the AFC by far.
[/quote]
Then us (When we are hot)

Go Bengals!!!

I doubt they pull this off today. They are playing above their heads. They need to get AJ Green the ball. Simple as that.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1357423296' post='1290459']
Then us (When we are hot)
[/quote]

It's us or the Pats. The Pats (admittedly) were feasting on a very easy schedule and the Ravens go into the playoffs with a lot of question marks. (How big of an impact will the OC change have? Will Flacco become consistent, because of it? How much did the D improve? How much will the return of the veterans improve the D? Is everyone really healed up after sitting out the Bengals game?)
I think Baltimore will get hot and set itself up for an upset against the Broncos. I might not be objective though. ;)