Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malkavian Raven

Ray Lewis - Rise [HD]

23 posts in this topic

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Spoiler Alert: It'll make you cry. :([/i][/font]

[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]http://youtu.be/GcSBw76_tpk[/i][/font][/center]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I can't believe this weekend could possibly be the last time he suits up.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Someone wake me up from the nightmare![/i][/font]

One of my good friends made this. First time i saw it, i was simply amazed. That was about 2 months ago, now, i wanna cry.

[quote name='bauer77' timestamp='1357349743' post='1289846']
One of my good friends made this. First time i saw it, i was simply amazed. That was about 2 months ago, now, i wanna cry.
[/quote]

Wait. The uploader is your friend???

Me and some buddies were going back watching some of Ray's pump-up videos after the "news", only to notice our personal fav, 'Ray Lewis - A Dark Knight' was made private probably long ago. I even messaged the guy on YouTube yesterday asking him what happened to it.

If you can find out more about it, that would be great.

EDIT: There's another A Dark Knight video up on YouTube right now but its not the original one.

[quote name='ravens__' timestamp='1357351346' post='1289867']
Wait. The uploader is your friend???

Me and some buddies were going back watching some of Ray's pump-up videos after the "news", only to notice our personal fav, 'Ray Lewis - A Dark Knight' was made private probably long ago. I even messaged the guy on YouTube yesterday asking him what happened to it.

If you can find out more about it, that would be great.

EDIT: There's another A Dark Knight video up on YouTube right now but its not the original one.
[/quote]

Lol yeah, i went to elementary and middle school with him.

I believe The "Ray Lewis-A Dark Knight" was just a teaser, at least the one my friend had was. Not sure if there's another one other than that.

EDIT: Also, just realized, it could have gotten taken down for copyright from the Ravens. Another of his videos did, cause they were afraid he would make money off of it.

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Let your friend know, he does some great work. ;)[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]And no shame in crying, folks. Good for the soul by helping it detach itself from things that are otherwise stressful, depressing or fatiguing. I cry for no reason sometimes.[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I think we need a group hug.[/font][/i]

[quote name='bauer77' timestamp='1357351625' post='1289869']

Lol yeah, i went to elementary and middle school with him.

I believe The "Ray Lewis-A Dark Knight" was just a teaser, at least the one my friend had was. Not sure if there's another one other than that.
[/quote]

Your friend does some top notch compilations.

I don't remember if it was a teaser but I've had it in my Favorites on YouTube since the day it started circulating around here, I believe. Only to go back two days ago to see it was made private.

Could you possibly ask him to make it public again? We need our fix, man. :P

EDIT on EDIT: Wouldn't it say it was removed because of yada yada instead of saying it's private?

[quote name='ravens__' timestamp='1357352177' post='1289878']
Your friend does some top notch compilations.

I don't remember if it was a teaser but I've had it in my Favorites on YouTube since the day it started circulating around here, I believe. Only to go back two days ago to see it was made private.

[b]Could you possibly ask him to make it public again? We need our fix, man[/b]. :P

EDIT on EDIT: [b]Wouldn't it say it was removed because of yada yada instead of saying it's private?[/b]
[/quote]

He might have made it private cause they warned him about copyright if that makes sense. Sometimes when you upload videos like that, you will get a warning. If you don't take it down, you will get a strike, or Youtube can close your channel completely. So that's probably why its private now.

I'll watch it once I'm ready lol

Still hurts to think about. Its all over sportscenter and 105 the fan, it gets me super pumped for Sunday, but also nervous and depressed.

I watched this earlier after I watched itscmb5042's Raven video. It sent shivers down my spine. I usually don't watch 8 minute long videos, so this one did a good job! :P

[quote name='ravens__' timestamp='1357352951' post='1289891']
Gotcha. I hate YouTube.
[/quote] I watched Ray Lewis A Dark Knight yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W6JAi7YUI0

[quote name='Saltdog91' timestamp='1357386594' post='1290111']
I watched Ray Lewis A Dark Knight yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W6JAi7YUI0
[/quote]

Boom. It's back up!!

[quote name='bauer77' timestamp='1357352533' post='1289883']
He might have made it private cause they warned him about copyright if that makes sense. Sometimes when you upload videos like that, you will get a warning. If you don't take it down, you will get a strike, or Youtube can close your channel completely. So that's probably why its private now.
[/quote]

All you have to do is fight it, it will back up a few weeks later. BLAME THE NFL, not the RAVENS