24 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,124 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

How much will the Ravens alter their defense to confuse the Colts and Chuck Pagano?

View the full article

#2 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

does not matter if chuck knows what we are running because we will not be stopped

#3 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,826 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Our offense and defense changed a lot to adjust to the injuries we went through this season, not to mention the change at OC. Not saying, that we are a totally different team, but I would guess we are different enough.

#4 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Chuck clearly showed his inexperience when he made that statement! He's going down w/the rest of the rookies!! Go Ravens!!! :)

#5 akacrow

akacrow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

There is nothing to change, we have a good system and you play the game the way you practice and prepare the entire year.

#6 J.Flacco#5

J.Flacco#5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

lets go ravens and show chuck that he can't stop our Offense or Defense!

#7 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

We're younger everywhere on Defense than when Chuck had the reins!

For example, he has no idea what hunters Art Jones, Paul Kruger and Dennell Ellerbee have become!

Add Courtney Upshaw, Corey Graham and Chykie and Omar Brown,.... new faces, hunting like Ravens!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 04 January 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#8 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Rush Four, no more than Five and The "Relentless" side will start to show! Chuck will know whats coming but, like a Tsunami, wont be able to do anything about it! Sorry Chuck aint got nuthin but Love for you but, "Aint Nuthin Gone Stop The Bum Rush Holmes"!

#9 jthoven13

jthoven13

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

All this talk about advantages. Pagano knows our defense, we know Pagano
Arians knows our defense, we know Arians offense
And guess what??? WE KNOW JIM HARBAUGH! Andrew Lucks mentor/coach from Stanford.

#10 birdland blitz

birdland blitz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

It's not much of a secret that Rice will be running behind Yanda and Leach all day, I could have told you that. Doing something about it is a different story.

#11 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Talk about a cheap shot. You loose your dc to another team during the off season then have to face them in the playoffs????? What is wrong with that picture???? The NFL needs to develop some means to avoid such a conflict of interest in the future. This just plain sucks. If ever other team knows your schemes and strategies then why have playoffs??? And if the schemes are even similar then that is enough to throw the outcome into question. Three dcs in 3 years???? It's more like musical chairs than football anymore.

#12 ravne05

ravne05

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Colts offensive game plan throw to Cary williams side every play.

#13 Yum Chickens

Yum Chickens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Talk about a cheap shot. You loose your dc to another team during the off season then have to face them in the playoffs????? What is wrong with that picture???? The NFL needs to develop some means to avoid such a conflict of interest in the future. This just plain sucks. If ever other team knows your schemes and strategies then why have playoffs??? And if the schemes are even similar then that is enough to throw the outcome into question. Three dcs in 3 years???? It's more like musical chairs than football anymore.

Tis the consequence of life when you excel at hiring staff and drafting players.
RUH ROH! It's Ray Rice!!!

#14 baltimoreravensfan1

baltimoreravensfan1

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT....That our Defense will suffer at any moment in this game. Our D???ARE you kidding me??? This game??? Especially (2) reasons. 1. We are going to be heathier than we have been in a while. 2. No matter how good he is ; he'll still be playing at the Bank as a ROOKIE. Our D have ate up so many over the past 17 years...I don't see us stopping now.

By the way, do the press REALLY THINK that the Boys will let Ray down? Like we have said...it's all up to the Offense.

Sorry Chuck, but sometimes you get a raw deal.
Get better though.

Go Ravens

#15 propjoe

propjoe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Pay back time for 2006...I was there and that was the loudest game I have been too in a long while...I know it will be even louder on Sunday. I hope the Ravens put a beat down on the Colts!!!

#16 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

I doubt they have to confuse pagano this is clearly a different defense

#17 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Chuck also knows how loud M&T Bank stadium is. He said as much in his news conference, knowing he's bringing his team to the slaughter house and there's nothing he can do to stop it.

Chuck, it's been real but now it's really over for you and your club.

#18 Ravens4Liife

Ravens4Liife

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

The way I see it, this game is going to come down to it being how many turnovers we can force Luck into. He was a turnover machine this year, and Baltimore can and WILL capitalize on that. Luck turned the ball over about 23 times, 17 or 18 ints, and like 5 or 6 lost fumbles, not counting the fumbles he didn't lose. I really don't think that he will escape Sunday's game with any less than two interceptions. It will be a good game, but I see Baltimore pulling the offense together and lighting the Colts D up. My prediction is 31-17 BAL. Joe having 2 passing Tds, defense getting one pick 6 and a Ray Rice rushing TD. Plus a Tucker 40 yarder lol.

#19 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,143 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Bring the pain to Indy and show no mercy!

#20 BillicksEGO

BillicksEGO

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Ok, let me see if I got this right. We will run the same stuff first to see if it works. But we are different cause we have different players in some positions. Oh, that will fool them. Ummm, hey Dean, perhaps you've heard of "game tape, or film study". Not to hard to see that we really don't have too much of an answer for Pagano's inside knowledge, but we will change if we can't beat them with the stuff he knows about....my question is HOW long will we wait to change if that is the case? This game is about one thing...Flacco.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users