Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Joe Flacco At Ease Heading Into Playoffs

62 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco’s postseason numbers have steadily improved over the years.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-At-Ease-Heading-Into-Playoffs/2a0875f0-28e5-44af-bf64-41752c6df2d5]View the full article[/url]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Just do your thing, Joe![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Lets bring some hardware home this year!![/i][/font]

We need Flacco to play his butt off for the the 4 games.I know you can do it Joe.Its only 4 games.He should be able to get off to an easy start this sunday at home(where he plays Aaron Rodgers like) vs a rookie qb and a lesser defense.Lets go win one for Ray!!!!!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Probably isn't but sound like a threat · Report post

Although we all knew that Ray can't play forever, it steel put me in a somber mood. So Joe, you better throw that ball like it's been shot out of a cannon.

None of those high arching balls over the receivers heads... No Tony Romo business.
Run the ball if you have too. Because if you don't, you're gonna need and arm guard to take you home after the game.

And Tyrod, you stay warmed up. RGIII ain't got nothing on you.

The Ravens won their first Super Bowl 5 years after they had come to Baltimore. Joe is now in his fifth years in Baltimore. So Joe, you're gonna get this done and bring the second Lombardi Trophy home. The rest of the league is fearing you and all the guys. You all, do this one for Ray Lewis!!!

I'm an admitted Joe critic sometimes but I think this will be his best playoffs yet. I just think enough happened through the season that he really have that edge as we call "fire" now.

I'm calling for the offense to dominate and allow the defense to stay balanced.

This is the swagger Joe can bring. Joe has the confidence and I feel like with Cam gone he can expand and put his own stamp on this team.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Post no longer necessary due to quoted hidden post · Report post

[quote name='BlackLesPaul' timestamp='1357254046' post='1288470']
Although we all knew that Ray can't play forever, it steel put me in a somber mood. So Joe, you better throw that ball like it's been shot out of a cannon.

None of those high arching balls over the receivers heads... No Tony Romo business.
Run the ball if you have too. Because if you don't, you're gonna need and arm guard to take you home after the game.

[/quote]

Seriously, is this a joke. It's comments like this, that make Raven fans look bad.

just play smart football joe. if nothing is there quickly than either roll out, take off running, throw the ball away or just take the sack which is better than turning the ball over. just make sure the other teams key guys are accounted for. o-line please challenge yourselves in these playoffs to not be mauled but to be the maulers. dominate the line of scrimmage.

I'm feeling some great vibes fans, this gonna be the year,I can just see the whole scenario falling into place,everybody coming together for Ray Lewis and beyond,this team " Ball So Hard " Is a force to be reckoned with,Joe will flourish under Jim Caldwell, Joe Flacco got the fire burning in his eyes now,I can see it,goodby is the pocket passer,we got some great people to take over from Ray Lewis,In the next few years teams that are doing well now will no longer be here,Ravens will be like the Steelers,Patriot and Packers all rolled up into one team " RAVENS FOREVER "

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Post not needed as quoted post was removed · Report post

[/quote]

It's faaaar to easy to see right through this. We know your motives, and we know where your loyalty lies.

"At ease", or not- just MAKE SURE those concrete shoes are put away- for good. Extend the plays and make it happen !

I hope we open up the playoffs the way we opened up the season:

1st play from scrimmage, bomb ! Flacco to T Smith !!!

Point spread is 6.5, should be 16.5... we're gonna crush Indy !

Can't wait !!!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Post hidden due to quoted post being removed · Report post

Although we all knew that Ben can't play forever, it steelers put me in a steeler mood. So Ben, you better throw that ball like it's been shot out of a cannon.

Run the ball if you have too. Ben. Because if you don't, you're gonna need and arm guard to take you home after the game.

And Batch, you stay warmed up. RGIII ain't got nothing on you.
[/quote]You are a mistaken dumpster. The squeelers didn't make the playoffs.
THIS IS A FLOCKSTER FIRST.

i hope joe dont come out with that i just drank a bottle of night quil look on his face. not trying to kill the vibe but there were games when we need joe to step up and he let us down... dont let ray down joe he deserves this salute the general and carry out his orders

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Huh??? · Report post

[quote name='r.a.v.e.n.s' timestamp='1357264002' post='1288581']
i hope Ben dont come out with that i just drank a bottle of night quil look on his face. not trying to kill the vibe but there were games when we need Ben to step up and he let us down... dont let Troy down Ben he deserves this salute the general and carry out his orders
[/quote]The Squeelers didn't make the playoffs dude...get a life

Its always offense who wins or loses the game for a team!!!

So Joe better be ready for the dance, onus of Ray lewis and Ed Reed is getting passed on to Joe and Ray Rice this postseason and for next 10 years from here on now. Hope the later 2 will turn out to be HOF for Baltimore like previous two.

Because if it does I am sure we've got plenty of superbowls, AFC Championships, playoff wins coming our way!!!

GO RAVEEENSSS!!!!

Please have Jacoby show you some of his moves Joe. Calm is Good under fire, but scrambling for first downs is next step to gettin the Lombardy and the big buck$.

Joe will do just fine. If Harbaugh manages the clock correctly and his coordinators make the right decisions we're in. Don't give them anything.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Idiots · Report post

[quote name='r.a.v.e.n.s' timestamp='1357264002' post='1288581']
i hope I dont come out with that i just drank a bottle of night quil look on my face. not trying to kill the vibe but there were games when we need me to step up and I let us down... dont let ray down me he deserves this salute the general and carry out his orders [/quote]

;)

bio

[quote name='Ugly Ball' timestamp='1357264622' post='1288602']
Please have Jacoby show you some of his moves Joe. Calm is Good under fire, but scrambling for first downs is next step to gettin the Lombardy and the big buck$.
[/quote]

Flacco isn't the scrambling type. But it's not a pre-requisite to success in the NFL. How many times have we seen the two Mannings scramble, for example? Yet they combine for 3 rings. Brady isn't the scrambling type either, though he does it every now and then. And i don't recall any historic Brees-, Favre- or Rodgers-scrambles, either...

bio

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 4, 2013 - Whewwwww · Report post

Thanx for your reply H8R;

And I've got to say that your reply was funnier than this weeks episode of the Big Bang Theory... Just two weeks ago, I recall seeing Flacco face down, just like Elvis... Face in the dirt, with a busted lip. And most of the post here where not in Joe's favor.

He could have run the ball in. But nooooooo. On top of that, he fumbles the ball away.
And as for loyalty. Please.... I was a fan from back in the days. Johnny U was the best QB of all time. I was here when they picked Elvis Grbac. I'm sure you think he was great also. lol...

I was here when they gave Cam Cameron a job. When the only team that he beat was the Ravens. Even Stevie Wonder could see Cam sucked.. And what do we have to show for it.

I was here when they picked Jim Zorn. Another loser. They made him Joe's QB coach. If he was all that, why did they let him go? If Jim Zorn had RGIII, he would make him a pocket QB. Like all of us here. I want to win! But I ain't no suck up. Lot's of people here are saying win for Ray Joe. Please.... He needs to play for himself. Who will Flacco play for after Ray is gone?

I don't play my guitar for John Mayer or Buddy Guy. I play for me. Ray has said over and over. It's the passion. It's about the passion. If Joe could take anything from Ray,it should be his passion. But if he plays like he did two week ago. I'll be here. But will Joe?