Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

itscbm5042

Here It Is! The 3rd Annual Unofficial Ravens Playoff Video

41 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. People on this board as well as social networking sites have been asking when I was going to release my next playoff/hype video. Well, the wait is over. These have grown fairly popular over the years and all I ask is that if you enjoy it, SHARE it!

[media]http://youtu.be/WViAA8euWrQ[/media]

Comments are always appreciated. Mods DO NOT move this to another forum they are seldom seen off the main board and this is not only a playoff video but an homage to Ray Lewis as well as Art Modell and the entire Ravens fan base.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

[quote name='funky141' timestamp='1357216736' post='1287981']
Everything was great except the mayflower truck, why?
[/quote]why not?

[/quote]

imo, the truck would have been better at the beginning of the video...then bring in the Ravens clips behind it. the video is hot though!

~Mili

[quote name='funky141' timestamp='1357222551' post='1288010']

28 years
[/quote]

No amount of time will replace the stolen team, colors, championships etc. It was not gone about the appropriate way!

[/quote]

In each of my movies I include an allusion or reference to the team we are about to play... Indy leaving Baltimore should serve to stir up some feelings and I go through who we are vs. what we (thankfully) avoided becoming. From tragedy comes even greater success. The Ravens ARE Baltimore. And I want to remind viewers of that. Hope this helps clear things up.

[quote name='itscbm5042' timestamp='1357231871' post='1288143']
In each of my movies I include an allusion or reference to the team we are about to play... Indy leaving Baltimore should serve to stir up some feelings and I go through who we are vs. what we (thankfully) avoided becoming. From tragedy comes even greater success. The Ravens ARE Baltimore. And I want to remind viewers of that. Hope this helps clear things up.
[/quote]

I actually understood the Mayflower truck inclusion, I only question the timing. I think it would still be better at the beginning. I mean, I'm cruising along (a very very good video btw!) feeling good, energy flowing, then...what?! floor drops out. Just my opinion though. Still a good video.

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1357232009' post='1288144']
I actually understood the Mayflower truck inclusion, I only question the timing. I think it would still be better at the beginning. I mean, I'm cruising along (a very very good video btw!) feeling good, energy flowing, then...what?! floor drops out. Just my opinion though. Still a good video.
[/quote]

I'm taking you on an emotional roller coaster lol I wanted to start off with Ray Ray setting the stage as he always does leading the team.

[quote name='itscbm5042' timestamp='1357232184' post='1288147']
I'm taking you on an emotional roller coaster lol I wanted to start off with Ray Ray setting the stage as he always does leading the team.
[/quote]

If you did need to include the Mayflower truck (28 yrs ago, to bring something up that I think is "water under the bridge" by now is just stirring the pot) but yes I agree with ravensdfan to put it at the begining and to finish with more images of Ray and maybe Ray coming out of the tunnel.

[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/305/9/9/chuck_norris_stamp_of_approval_by_vehemence_41-d31xmba.jpg[/img]

[quote name='arnie_uk' timestamp='1357238459' post='1288259']
When's the offical one normally out that goes on the homepage, mods?
[/quote]

Already up, it doesn't play when you go on the homepage?

Here's the video page link - [url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/2012_Wildcard_Takeover_vs_Colts/2a3d46a9-3c30-4da1-9a03-85f06936de44"]LINK[/url]

[/quote]

I'm not sure but is that what the Colts snuck out on?

[quote name='qredett' timestamp='1357268539' post='1288709']

[/quote]

New around here? ;)

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1357269408' post='1288742']
New around here? ;)
[/quote]

Baltimore since 97' but became a football fan last year lol

[quote name='qredett' timestamp='1357269938' post='1288765']

Baltimore since 97' but became a football fan last year lol
[/quote]

Just messin'. Yes, the infamous Mayflower truck loaded up and left town in March of '84 with all things Colts. In the middle of the night like some spineless SOBs! Aka the Irsays!

[quote name='EricH' timestamp='1357316229' post='1289185']
Great video! Actually better than the one on the Ravens' homepage.
[/quote]
That's what I was about to say lol..

Kinda let down by the main page one.. Guess they didn't want to stir up anything since its Indy? Idk

Great vid itscbm. I like how split reg season and brought in the playoff opponent at the end to show "what's next".. Seemed to end quick though right after that mayflower scene

[quote name='EricH' timestamp='1357316229' post='1289185']
Great video! Actually better than the one on the Ravens' homepage.
[/quote]

Alright, I wasn't going to say anything because they usually do such an awesome job but I was disappointed as well. It just did not have the "feeling" that previous videos have had.

I prefer this one too.

I started laughing when I heard the manure chant. I remember when Tucker was getting ready to make that kick, I was standing right in front of my TV and I don't think I took a breath for about a minute.

[quote name='qredett' timestamp='1357268539' post='1288709']
[/quote]

They slunk out of town in Mayflower trucks at night in a snowstorm.

That clip turned my heart absolutely cold.