22 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Nobody missed Wednesday's practice, and 11 players were listed as limited participants.

View the full article

#2 12thmandynasty

12thmandynasty

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

All hands on deck

#3 chevalier

chevalier

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

well I'd like to be healthier (e.g. have Webb :) but I guess this is about as good as we're going to get and it could be worse I suppose. Now, its time to find out if Joe can string together 3 good games to get us in the big game.

#4 ravenstime

ravenstime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

No need to panic, I think we'll have enough resources to handle this game as we should, without worries. Holding A. Luck in check is my main concern and I believe our priority, from a defensive standpoint. GO RAVENS!

#5 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Best possible time to have everyone participating.

#6 glich

glich

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

I can't wait to see Ray back on the field. Lets just make sure it isn't the last game he will play.

#7 omar586

omar586

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

FUlly loaded baby, lets RocK and RoLL.

#8 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

great great news on the injury front

#9 djdave1984

djdave1984

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Soo excited to finally see the full team on the field..Not to mention the emotions and energy with Ray coming back and playing his last game at M&T..

Wish they just dont get carried away with emotions and play disciplined!!

Let's Go Ravensnation!! We've got this!!!

#10 Bjonesy45

Bjonesy45

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

"after my rings have tarnished", ray foreshadowing this years superbowl. Its the way to go out wither way hes had a great career

#11 Chris K

Chris K

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

The fact that everyone is almost at 100%, with Ray Lewis playing the final games of his illustrious career, combined with a roaring 80,000 person stadium at M&T, only means one thing to me, a W.

#12 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

People I have this strange feeling that we are going to run the table - win 4 straight and hoist the Lombardi.... it is a feeling that is so real I can smell the confetti already! Ravens it is time - time to win 4 for your leader - Mr. Ray Lewis!

Edited by ellicottraven, 03 January 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#13 singin1

singin1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

I CANNOT believe the BS coming out of Trey Wingo's mouth on ESPN - and most of the other analysts where they say "The Ravens have alot to worry about against the Colts many (?) weapons". Umm, their qb throws more than anyone in the league and ties Mark Sanchez for the most interceptions this year. Which also means they have no confidence in a running game. Yeah, they have Pagano and Arians but we have Caldwell. Plus we are playing at home and have a veteran team who KNOWS and has PROVEN to turn it on in the playoffs. Not to mention it is at home and could be Ray's last home game before we take it all! I cannot wait to see these "analysts" eat their words.

#14 singin1

singin1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

I believe their defense is ranked 26th and we are ranked 17th. Still no mention of that OR the fact that none of that matters come the playoffs. Did anyone just see Louisville slam Florida? Rankings mean "[profanity deleted]" in the playoffs.

#15 singin1

singin1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

WAY excited to see the full team on the field as well. I can see us playing LIGHTS OUT on both sides of the ball. Fear the Ravens!!!

#16 RavenSwag

RavenSwag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

We're getting everyone back at the right time now lets take care of business...1 game at a time

#17 pdawg

pdawg

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Nobody missed Wednesday's practice, and 11 players were listed as limited participants.

View the full article

Gonna be tough to beat the colts, even with everyone healthy

#18 pdawg

pdawg

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

I CANNOT believe the BS coming out of Trey Wingo's mouth on ESPN - and most of the other analysts where they say "The Ravens have alot to worry about against the Colts many (?) weapons". Umm, their qb throws more than anyone in the league and ties Mark Sanchez for the most interceptions this year. Which also means they have no confidence in a running game. Yeah, they have Pagano and Arians but we have Caldwell. Plus we are playing at home and have a veteran team who KNOWS and has PROVEN to turn it on in the playoffs. Not to mention it is at home and could be Ray's last home game before we take it all! I cannot wait to see these "analysts" eat their words.

Colts are 9-2 in last 11 games

#19 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

Sounds good the team is finally getting healthier at the right time to

#20 Valid1

Valid1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

@pdawg against who? Because of their terrible record last year and a weak division they've enjoyed playing mostly creampuffs. Besides that 7 of their 11 wins were by the skin of their teeth. We're the better team by far it's just a matter of whether or not we show up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users