Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMissMattStover

Interesting and Impressive Statistic

12 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco is the first QB in the history of the NFL to make the Playoffs in all of his first 5 seasons. How about that? Say what you want about how he plays, thats still pretty darn impressive. I say we keep pushing and make him the first to play in the playoffs every year for his entire career in the NFL :P

[quote name='IMissMattStover' timestamp='1357158802' post='1287192']
Joe Flacco is the first QB in the history of the NFL to make the Playoffs in all of his first 5 seasons. How about that? Say what you want about how he plays, thats still pretty darn impressive. I say we keep pushing and make him the first to play in the playoffs every year for his entire career in the NFL :P
[/quote]

hahahahaha One year at a time now. One year at a time.

We have a SB to strive for right now.

Right, we have to do this, for Ray. However, Im excited to see how high we can set the bar of the most consecutive playoff appearances for a QB.

They showed it in the CBS broadcast but Harbaugh is also one of four coaches to make the playoffs his first five seasons, too. Add the fact that the Ravens have won at least a game each season and it's even more impressive.

I was literally just wondering what that made Harbs, since he has been the first 5 years now too. Well the team should be fired up over Ray, and this should be 5 years with at least one win also.

thing is Joe can only win four in a row so no 1 starts Sunday... you all count the next 3... you got it baby ;o)

[quote name='IMissMattStover' timestamp='1357159972' post='1287225']
I was literally just wondering what that made Harbs, since he has been the first 5 years now too. Well the team should be fired up over Ray, and this should be 5 years with at least one win also.
[/quote]

IIRC, the only one ahead of Harbs is Cowher, who had 6.

[quote name='theblackdog' timestamp='1357163785' post='1287314']
IIRC, the only one ahead of Harbs is Cowher, who had 6.
[/quote]
Figures. Steelers always have to one-up better than the Ravens.