1 reply to this topic

#1 Ragin'Raven

Ragin'Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

Have any of you seen this program? I sincerely cry during every episode. The storyline of Kristina having breast cancer hits too close to home for me; not breast cancer, but my father fought and eventually lost his battle to cancer. Some of the images and situations in the actual show are so personal to me. It is such a well written program! I strongly suggest it!

I'm a mama of three boys. Nothing scares or disgusts me anymore. 

#2 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Have any of you seen this program? I sincerely cry during every episode. The storyline of Kristina having breast cancer hits too close to home for me; not breast cancer, but my father fought and eventually lost his battle to cancer. Some of the images and situations in the actual show are so personal to me. It is such a well written program! I strongly suggest it!

I'm sorry to hear about your father.

I tend to stay away from shows like that. Like you, I lost my mother to lung-cancer when I was still in high-school. Then I lost my father to throat cancer in October of 2011. I don't want to remember them that way.

They are the reason I live such an "alternative" lifestyle, I'm trying to "break the cycle" so to speak. Granted, we are all born with cancer in our bodies, it is just a case of if & when they decide to go off. I already had one scare, my recent issue, thank goodness it was benign.

If you don't know already, there is a fruit called "soursop" that is showing great results in ridding the body of cancer cells.

http://www.sott.net/article/242555-Soursop-Fruit-Kills-Cancer-100-Fold-better-Than-Chemotherapy

WE RAISE OUR HEAVY GLASS TO YOU IN OUR INDESTRUCTIBLE DAYS
login.png
MAY HEAVENS CALL TO YOU, MAY STARS ALIGN AND LIGHT YOUR WAY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users