20 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,551 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

It’s been an incredible turnaround for the 11-5 Indianapolis Colts since last year.

View the full article

#2 ravensykoh

ravensykoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

We better come prepared and ready to put some points up on the board!!!

#3 scraaw

scraaw

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

a pity it will all come to a bitter end - go ravens!

#4 TheEz88

TheEz88

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Heres me not caring about their fairytale season.
Lets put the hurt on them Colts and let Andrew Luck know that the Ravens dont care if every ESPN analyst thinks he's gonna win like 10 Super Bowls and become the greatest QB that ever lived.

#5 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

AFC-South,.... Oh, sorry,... I forgot! I'm having a "who cares" moment!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 01 January 2013 - 01:24 PM.

#6 J.Flacco#5

J.Flacco#5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Lets show them what Ravens football is all about! NO MERCY!

#7 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

I believe the colt are playing on emotions and there is nothing in this world is wrong with that.we understand what they are going through and been through, but we are here to win a championship.just like they are. we respect them in all means and ways but this is about football and the Colts are in our way so we are and will defeat them come Sunday period. Go Ravens

#8 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

It just looks to me like Indy has just been squeeking by. We'll show them how a REAL team plays. All 4 qrtrs!

#9 slowboater

slowboater

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

The Colts beat the Vikings and Packers early in the season and now a crash and burning Texans team. They lost to Bears, Jags, Jets, Pats and Texans away like we did. Are they that improved? LOL.... The Colts did all they could to get Luck. Period. Generations past, the fans would have blasted the organization for that. Now, partly due to short attention spans, all is well in Indianapolis. Go figure.
Show the Colts what postseason football is all about.

#10 DarthSizzle55

DarthSizzle55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

We are as healthy as we have been all season. Also, does Tony Dungy annoy everyone else besides me no matter what we do he always says he would do the opposite. I would not bench my players even though he did when he was head coach. We were way banged up going to that game. What have our banged up players get even more injured with hopes that the Dolphins would upset NE in NE. We would be the same seed but with injured players.

#11 feartheflock

feartheflock

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Why is there an article about the colts on the RAVENS website? Its already annoying how all the analysts talk about the "fairy-tale" colts and now its even on BR.com? geeez, I hope we completely rip them apart so all this colts talk can finally end.

#12 chevalier

chevalier

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

We need to not just beat them (like a typical 24-14 ravens victory) but we need to crush them, like a 35-14 victory. establish our dominance, Joe can quash any doubts that Luck is his equal, and crush this farce about the Colts fairy tale season. They played the worst teams in the NFL. Also they jacked Pagano from us and a few players, AND tried to get DeCosta. So lets go put this farce to rest on Sunday. We need to then go on the road and win huge games so playing averagely and winning our customary 20-13 game is not going to cut it!

#13 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hmmm...no offense, because I know you're trying to make a story here, but the only thing I care about as far as Indy's season story is that it ends at M&T Bank on Sunday.

Joe flacco picked up a fumbled ball off the ground like he just dropped the newspaper on the sidewalk by accident and flung it across the street square into the neighbor's open mailbox while being attacked by pit bulls on steroids - a Panther's fan

#14 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

It was a fairy tale for Indy to go from worst to the playoffs. That's good enough - their season ends on Sunday. This needs to look a lot like the Giants game

#15 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

I have no problem when we ruin their season. It feels good to be the bad guy in this whole situation. We'll show them that throwing the ball 70 times a game and leading the league in turnovers and lucky plays may be good enough to make it to the playoffs, but not to walk out of Baltimore with a win.

#16 Barney S

Barney S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

I can't wait to see who kisses Chuck's past after the game. Better not be Kruger.

Edited by Barney S, 01 January 2013 - 07:56 PM.

#17 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

I give Ballard credit that td was sick

#18 raven5286

raven5286

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Let's not forget that the Colts accomplished something when they faced Houston: they stopped them from securing home field advantage for the second year in a row.

#19 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

While I am left in awe of the Colts and how their season has turned out, all good things must come to an end. Their season ends on Sunday and ours begins anew!

#20 a 31fan

a 31fan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Thats crazy, i was just thinkin how I wish they would put more articles about other teams I dont care about on our beloved Ravens website! If I may suggest, how bout...cooking with Tom Brady, brotherly love with the Mannings, or how Big Ben spent his Christmas! If I wanted to hear some lame cinderella story, I'd watch the movie. All I wanna see is Ray Lewis shove that glass slipper straight up Andrew Luck's...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users