32 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,632 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Baltimore lost four of its last five games going into the playoffs.

View the full article

#2 SizzleAlex

SizzleAlex

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

THE DARK NIGHT WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

Yup. It's a fresh start, the loss to the Bengals means ZIP!

#4 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,015 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

I am not concerned. Yesterday's loss does not even count for me. The Giants win showed me something, especially when they showed yesterday that they actually were a dangerous team. We really should have beaten the Redskins, they had the mircle comback win of the season. The Broncos are the best team in the NFL and I just pray the Bengals beat Houston so we can avoid playing them as long as we can. Right now I am just focused on the Colts as we should be!

#5 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

Who cares this loss it felt like pre season to me it was sorta a win in ways 1. You came out healthy and 2. You got to see the younger players that never get playing time

#6 PurplePassion824

PurplePassion824

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

We can be dangerous when we want to be. I hope Ray brings a lot of emotion to the D being back on the field. If you look at the Patriots game with Torrey Smith's tragedy, the whole team came together. The Ravens need to get charged for Sunday. Can't wait to see what they do, win or lose it was a good year.

#7 ravens2thebowl

ravens2thebowl

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

this team can and will be dangerous in the playoffs. We are getting some key players back, and if the win against the Giants is any indication, our offense could be hitting its stride. I think right now that we can beat anyone.

#8 whistleblown

whistleblown

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Ok.. we were 9-2 going into the game with Pit...

We lost to Pit by a last minute field goal.. we were beating the Redskins and with a banged up defense and one special teams blunder we lost but in reality both were very winnable... We could have beat Cinci yesterday... we were using it as a pre playoff game.... so we could very easily be 13-3 right now...

We have just as much chance as anybody... the only AFC team that I don't want to play is Manning.. it wouldn't matter if he was on the Broncos, Colts, or Texans... I don't want to play Manning... Other than Manning I really think we have just as much chance as anyone..

I am hoping that the real Ravens stand up now that we are in and we shock everybody...

#9 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

It's the playoffs, the record is now zero for everybody. The team from now on that plays the best (better) football for 60 minutes (or more with OT maybe :), will win to keep climbing the ladder.....that's what is important.....nothing else matters in this last season to date

I have already put 2012 season out of mind (not forgot lol). Focus on where we are going, not where we have been, Just remember and repsect all the sacrifices it took to get here. Let's give those sacrifices meaning. I am very proud to be a Ravens fan, 5 times to the playoffs in a row!!! Wow, only team in NFL to do that. That's awesome!

"Anything that endures over time sacrifices its ability to make an impression"
-Robert Musil

So EVERYONE needs to get pumped!.....IT'S PLAYOFF TIME BABY!! sooooo exciting!

GO RAVENS!

#10 Johnwilson

Johnwilson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Who cares where going to win the super bowl away!

#11 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

In a season marked by countless injuries resting everyone was the right call. Now I wish, I could've seen more of Flacco and Rice out there, just to prove that we can string great back to back performances together like I believe we can, but both of these guys are so important for our chances to get to the Superbowl, that there was really no need to risk their health for a meaningless game, to get a meaningless W.

#12 Rockyourworld

Rockyourworld

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Let%u2019s not forget about the Eagles/un-fresh refs game, we could of, should of is out the door. It's week one of a 5 week season where you get one loss and not only are you eliminated your forgotten. And I don't care about going anywhere. This team knows the way to roll going into the playoffs. The Ravens get healthy and play at the level I have seen them play (on their good weekends) we can beat anyone. Why as a fan would I not want to knock Peyton off his dream slide while all the time rooting for him? Give the Ravens anybody anywhere if we can't pull it off we didn't deserve to be there. That%u2019s what makes Champions in the NFL bbbbbooooiiii!!!!!!
Go Ravens!

#13 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,961 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

4 more games and we hoist the Lombardy and see the confetti. I cant hardy wait.

#14 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Everybody's 0 - 0 as the cliche goes!

Like our chances! We can beat Indy and we've beat N.E. in their house before!

#15 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

I understand it doesn't mean anything now, but when we have to fly out to New England or Denver following next week we'll wonder what could have been had we not dropped three straight to lose the number two seed.

#16 MDguyCeCo

MDguyCeCo

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

Just would have been Nice to leave December on a win....
so much for (winning?) momentum when entering the playoffs

#17 whobilly

whobilly

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

D3x3001.....Have to agree with you. You know heading into the season the Pats are gonna finish at 13-3 or 12-4 given that they automatically chalk up six wins against those sad teams in the AFC LEAST. Lots of fans were saying how last season's AFC Title game would have been different had it been played in Baltimore. Probably true, but don't lose to Jacksonville, Seattle, or get crushed by San Diego. The purpose of the regular season for teams that realistically have the Lombardi Trophy within reach is to avoid the Wildcard weekend and finish as one of the top two seeds. The Ravens had chances to still win 13 games but could not close the deal. Brutally tough games to win on the road, but still hoping we somehow get it done.

#18 d1957w

d1957w

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

just win Ravens, just win!

#19 Popeye the sailor man

Popeye the sailor man

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR RAVEN NATION; Wishing you all a Very Happy Healthy Prosperous and Joyous New Year........Popeye

#20 Flockster

Flockster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

December has been full of so many different strategies. So many important decisions. Now that we're through it our players hold their own destiny. It hardly feels like a skid at all now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users