66 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,066 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

Colts popular upset pick. No issues with Harbs’ decision. Rice gives Burfict advice.

View the full article

#2 Pinoy

Pinoy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Michael Oher got beat on both the right and left side.

#3 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,265 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

Gino Gradkowski looked great out there. We should be fine when he eventually replaces Birk.

#4 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

The last 2 times they played the Colts in the playoffs, the Ravens lost.

I do not see that happening again this time around. Play the same game they played against the Giants last week and everything should go fine.

#5 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

So based on some in the National Media we do not need to have the next 2 weeks of playoffs. Just start at the AFC Championship and give the ball to Brady & Manning. Talk about NO RESPECT. Lets root for a all AFC North AFC Champion Ship game. Cincy and The Baltimore Ravens in BALTIMORE!!!

#6 MDpgRaven

MDpgRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Thats an awesome picture of the Gradkowski, brothers. i wish i had a brother and that we played in the NFL. i have an older sister and all she did was rock Block me in high school :/

the colts played inpsired yesterday, but they will have a let down next week, Ravens Win easy i can feel it.

#7 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

Gino Gradkwoski showed a bit more push than birk in center

#8 HomeoftheBRAVENS

HomeoftheBRAVENS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

The patriots are pretenders.They blew out the texans but the texans arent the same team they was earlier in the year.They wouldnt have a good record if they was in a real division.If we played the jets,dolphins and bills for the division wed look like champs too.If it wasnt for the patriots being who they are the AFCE would be considered the worst division in football.

#9 Chip Leader

Chip Leader

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

I just hope the Refs aren't positioning for a Manning vs Brady AFC Championship, although that won't really affect us this week. Then again, I bet the League would love to see Manning face the Colts in Round 2.

Here's hoping they call it fair.

#10 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,948 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

glad coach rested our guys.

~Mili

#11 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

Joe Flacco ALWAYS outplays Tom Brady! When will the cry be for Flacco vs Brady, smh? Look, we missed the big dance by a missed chip shot, last year. We're back. Let's get this. And, forever silence the Flacco haters. Go Ravens!!! :)

#12 Hardhitters

Hardhitters

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Look like we may be facing the Broncos after all. Either way you slice it, an elite QB is getting a bye week then facing us if/when we win. Hopefully defenses aren't ready for a Caldwell game plan and relentless defense.

#13 Magnum

Magnum

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

I'm definately happy Harbs rested those who needed it. It was bad enough seeing Leetch leave real early in the game. If there was something serious to play for, it would've been a war but, it was better to have our best that are hurt take a break.

I also had a sinking feeling there would be cries for Tyrod to replace Flacco somehow. It's just way better that the players and coaches don't read media.

It's funny how you can see it in all the eyes of sports casters and news people light up when they mention it's an AFC Championship game with Brady and Manning. Like the other 6 teams don't exsist. I thought it was supposed to be "biased" but I guess they can't take their colors off when they turn reporters.

Edited by Magnum, 31 December 2012 - 10:21 AM.

#14 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

The Browns will get the sixth-overall pick in the draft, and the Steelers will get the 17th pick. Bahahaha!!! One of the reasons the Squeelers are on the sofa this year is their inability to draft. Maybe this'll help 'em. Bahahaha!!!

#15 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

I don;t think it's fair to say that Tyrod is only a "servicable QB".
It may be true but he hasn't been working with the 1's since he got here. What kind of improvement could we have seen if Tyrod was the starting QB and getting coached up all year?
I just hope Joe sees the value of moving around in the pocket a little like he did against the Giants. That extra second means the world to our recievers!

I'm not saying we should change QB's but we should also cut him some slack. He looked pretty good last night and any mistakes he made were mostly because of a lack of playing time IMHO.

#16 CQ1

CQ1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

1. a clean slate for ALL
2. take NO ONE for granted- or look ahead
3. lets get any loose parts tightened up and lets get this machine oiled up
and READY TO ROLL !
4. PLAY LIKE A RAVEN !
- GO RAVENS !

#17 CQ1

CQ1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

@ KidNme: "I just hope Joe sees the value of moving around in the pocket a little like he did against the Giants. That extra second means the world to our recievers"!

- THAT is the key and has been- all along ! Not sure why this took so long to address- if it has been addressed. We will see... Lets hope Joe FINALLY has tossed away those concrete spikes !

#18 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

I know it's chess Sizzle not checkers, but this Sunday can the defense play a few rounds of checkers between the chess and crown this kid Luck! LOL

I am very glad that Chuck P. is doing good now, but...this is the business of football and everyone needs to focus on the fact that the Ravens beating the Colts (who ditched Baltimore to go to Indy at night BTW) does not make us the "bad guys" as I have heard. Need to focus on playing towards the SB goal Sunday. Not buy into media-drama-hype all over the press. Chuck we all love you, but that won't stop the Ravens from beating the Colts.

GO RAVENS!

#19 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Any news on Leach?

#20 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

So based on some in the National Media we do not need to have the next 2 weeks of playoffs. Just start at the AFC Championship and give the ball to Brady & Manning. Talk about NO RESPECT. Lets root for a all AFC North AFC Champion Ship game. Cincy and The Baltimore Ravens in BALTIMORE!!!

The main stream media, whether in politics or sports; is made up of a bunch mind numb, bandwagoning, ignorant fools. Even if they had a mind of their own, they wouldn't be able to make it up. They're a pathetic group of leeches whose opinion is as valuable as the skid mark on my terrible towel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users