Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens To Face Colts In Wild-Card Round

62 posts in this topic

Baltimore enters the playoffs as the No. 4 seed while the Colts are the No. 5.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-To-Face-Colts-In-Wild-Card-Round/0a493397-f10e-4c82-baf9-94fc67ea818c]View the full article[/url]

Chuck Pagano's return really uplifted their team. Let's clip their wings next week and teach them that experience trumps rookie success any day.

Not looking forward for this game. I am a die hard Ravens fan but I wont be bias and say the Colts could easily blow the Ravens out. But Ravens "should" win this game.

[quote name='rmcjacket23' timestamp='1356906953' post='1283864']
Moderators,

Any idea what time they will announce the weekend schedule? I would suspect it would be by the end of the night?
[/quote]

Yes, sometime tonight. They may have some set early, but the late game determines a division winner so things are still up in the air.

Based on what I'm thinking, any chance we don't play on Saturday?

NBC gets to pick whatever games they want (one AFC and NFC) correct? I don't see how they would rather take HOU vs CIN over us, but then again, they did pick that game last year.

If I were a betting man, I would think we would be the early game on Saturday.

yea yea chuck is coming back and facing his former team... but what about jim caldwell? im sure the ravens also wanna win for him. it would be a sweet victory for him

I like the Pagano storyline. I genuinely think the Colts are a team on a mission to play for, and win for, their coach. I just hope the Ravens squelch the energy, because the Colts are red hot right now.

I think I am glad the Colts and Chuck got their big emotional victory win today with Chuck's comeback game at Ford Field in the dome. That may bode well for us. Now they have to go on the road to "The Bank" outdoors in January after that big emotional game. We may even be the underdog, and that will be even better yet. I hope "The Bank" is rockin next weekend! Wait until they face our defense when we get a more healthy Haloti, Ray, Ed, T-Sizzle, and "The Bonecrusher" back this week!

I just watched Ray Lewis Rise video on YouTube and now I feel like I a one man army.

Colts vs Ravens

Its time to rally the troops and finish this journey. No more excuses. It's time for championship Football. There is no way this team is coming into our house wild card round and eliminating us from the playoffs.We have to bring our A game from here on out and we will be hoisting the Lombardi.

I'm still not confident that the Ravens will prevail,I see something missing that I can't put my hands on other than they play like high school kids,I'm talking about the offense excuse me

glad that Chuck is recovering and doing well however, we gotta FINISH HIM the next game. we got a feel good story too..the return of RAY LEWIS!! let's bring the pain!

~Mili

[quote name='12thmandynasty' timestamp='1356910671' post='1283968']
I just watched Ray Lewis Rise video on YouTube and now I feel like I a one man army.

Colts vs Ravens

Its time to rally the troops and finish this journey. No more excuses. It's time for championship Football. There is no way this team is coming into our house wild card round and eliminating us from the playoffs.We have to bring our A game from here on out and we will be hoisting the Lombardi.
[/quote]

Here is that video and I have watched it like seven times and get pumped up for Ravens football every time! :baltimore-ravens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcSBw76_tpk

[quote name='cobrajet' timestamp='1356908672' post='1283916']
I think I am glad the Colts and Chuck got their big emotional victory win today with Chuck's comeback game at Ford Field in the dome. That may bode well for us. Now they have to go on the road to "The Bank" outdoors in January after that big emotional game. We may even be the underdog, and that will be even better yet. I hope "The Bank" is rockin next weekend! Wait until they face our defense when we get a more healthy Haloti, Ray, Ed, T-Sizzle, and "The Bonecrusher" back this week!
[/quote]uh, I think that's Lucas field up there in indy. Ford field would probably be in Detroit.

Harbs and company got the matchup they wanted now lets go get it and put away this Colts team away in true Ravens style. We have bigger things to accomplish and they are just a stepping stone in getting there..

This could be an easy trap game to get emotionally attached and unfocused. Dont take the Colts too lightly but dont take it easy on them. BLOW THEM OUT Flacco and Caldwell style

The Ravens are lacking discipline. Cinncinati was put in scoring position twice today on major penalties, and we were taken out of field goal range early, leading to a lose for us. Every week we commit penalties at crucial times of the game. Harbaugh and his coaches need to quit playing patsy with the guys and get serious about disciplining these incessant mistakes. This is our achilles heel. Mistake free football will lead to the Super Bowl, but how were playing will lead to an early departure from the playoffs.

The playoffs couldnt be more right for us. We play the Colts in the first round aka Pagano and his betrayal to us and then we would play the Patriots aka Get redemption and finish what we started last year in the AFCCC game. Theres just a special feeling about this years playoffs.

this is what i think will happend we beat indy then we beat pats at home this time no refs will miss it up and we come back home to face cinny for the afc champion ship i think cinny can beat houston and also beat broncos just think about it we need to rout for cinny to get the home championship game its funy now a win is a win now matter how u do it beat them colts for a change in the playoffs they will never get a ring cause they have to go thr baltimore to get it

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 31, 2012 - Trolling · Report post

Mistake free football,HA! kyle flacco and joan hardask will make enough mistakes for the whole team! Ownership has no clue! It will continue to be "ALMOST" unless the leadership on this team changes.

I like the Ravens current position going into the wildcard game. It will be the healthiest team we've been able to field in months. Plus they have to stop Rice and Pierce.