4 replies to this topic

#1 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

They are talking about making a statement today against the Texans. It seems to me that they have a lot to lose because the Texans defense can be no joke. I know they want to win for Pagano back for his first game in over three months, but their attitude could really benefit us if the Texans beat the crap out of them today, because the Texans are fighting to keep home field throughout.

Especially because they are reporting that the Ravens plan to rest all our injured starters today. IMHO, this is going to benefit us.

Edited by cobrajet, 30 December 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#2 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

Touching piece on Pagano by ESPN. Nice to see him back! I have to also wonder if Bruce Arians will be offered a head coaching job based on what he has accomplished or if he stays in Indy to build on what they are doing.

Edited by cobrajet, 30 December 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#3 Nge2grads

Nge2grads

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

It is nice to see all the love for Chuck in Indy. If the fans can carry the Colts to victory today, they will certainly do so. Pagano and Arians make a very strong team and I believe Bruce will want to stay to see what they can build in the future.

#4 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

I even saw a Texans player bow to the Pagano sign at the stadium.

Pretty classy.

K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

You DO NOT know more than any coach in the NFL.  You simply do not.

#5 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

I think that the Texans actually outplayed the Colts, like we outplayed the Bengals, but the two interceptions by Shaub and the kickoff return for TD killed the Texans. The Colts had the big emotional win today, but now they have to go on the road to a hostile outdoor venue in January, with our defense that should be healthy enough to get back our rested starters in Haloti, Ed, "The Bonecrusher", T-Sizzle, and maybe Ray. I think the Colts may be in for a letdown game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users