6 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

The rookie quarterback and rookie head coach won their NFL debuts over Cincinnati, 17-10.

View the full article

#2 blindbat

blindbat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Classic Ravens game. Go Ravens

#3 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

I remember this game like it was yesterday. Such an amazing year 2008 was. We need another Lombardi, now!

#4 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,368 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

A lot of uncertainty going to this game (and season) but they started it off right and have given us great years.
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#5 a 31fan

a 31fan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I remember Flacco's rookie season as a whole, but not so much individual performances. Reading about that 38yard td scramble left me scratching my head...what happened to that guy?! All I can figure is yet another example of how Cameron was holding him back, literally. Visions of Cam drawin up plays called cement shoes, statue, and insta-sack are dancin through my head. At any rate, I cant wait for tomorrow and the playoffs. I truly hope we're gonna see Flacco at his best and UNLEASHED!
I do however remember that 2008 playoff run fairly well. We may have steamrolled the Dolphins but to just breeze past that Titan game is unfair. That was a colossal battle of two great defenses, guys were bein carted off the field every few plays on both sides. Yes, we ended up winnin but the damage was done. The Steelers only beat what was left of us.

#6 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

If I can remember it well we not only beat them twice at the end in the playoffs we lost a championship game to the Squeelers and they went on to win the super bowl. Now that Spittsburgh is out now is the time to do what we have not done in 11 years.

#7 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

Billy Jones?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users