Photo

[News] Will Ravens, Bengals Tip Their Hand?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

With the two teams potentially meeting in the playoffs, they may consider vanilla game plans.

View the full article

#2 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Good attitude. This is a team that was afraid of missing the playoffs a week ago. Between injuries and an up and down season, the Ravens need to lay down a smack down and build some confidence and momentum heading into the playoffs.

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

How do you tip your hand fighting your brother?

We're both in the AFC-North,... what could either team possibly hide that's a game-changer?

Just execute!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 28 December 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#4 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

"It also has struggled on the road, a place where it will have to win if the Ravens are going to reach the Super Bowl."

Maybe very likely, but not necesarily true. If we somehow moved up to the third seed, and both top seeds happened to lose, we would be at home. Just sayin'......

#5 blkninj01

blkninj01

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

We could start out with our basic offense with Flacco and the second half throw in some option packages with Tyrod Taylor that nobody has seen yet. Tyrod is no RG III, but we could have some of the basic game plans that they use with RG to practice for the playoffs just in case we get into some trouble. I just want them to make sure they hold nothing back during the playoffs and are willing to pull out all the stops.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 28 December 2012 - 07:22 PM.
Profanity

#6 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Good attitude. This is a team that was afraid of missing the playoffs a week ago. Between injuries and an up and down season, the Ravens need to lay down a smack down and build some confidence and momentum heading into the playoffs.

i agree totally what happens if the patriots lose and we let the bengals win,,,,,no way . i know its highly unlikely the pats lose let's just play like a raven .

#7 I Roll With Purple n Black

I Roll With Purple n Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Win!

#8 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

"It also has struggled on the road, a place where it will have to win if the Ravens are going to reach the Super Bowl."

Maybe very likely, but not necesarily true. If we somehow moved up to the third seed, and both top seeds happened to lose, we would be at home. Just sayin'......

No matter what we will have to win at least 1 game on the road if we are going to make it to the SuperBowl

#9 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

The fans (you know the people that pay the bills) deserve a good game by both teams. That way if you come out on top you can really feel good about yourself. We don't pay to see shills out there on the field even on the last week of the regular season.

#10 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Just play Baltimore Ravens Football! Spread out 2nd stringer's on both sides of the ball and let them get more snaps in preparation for the RUN RUN DMC! I mean the the RUN for the Superbowl! LOL! With Cam, being let go I just fill like Lil Wayne, now "I Aint Got No Worries"!

#11 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

There's nothing the coaches can learn that they don't already know the bengals have been playing the ravens for a good while now and if they didn't figure each other shame on both coaching staffs

#12 Barney S

Barney S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

I want Tyrod to have a career game. I know that the Bengals could knock off the Pats or Broncs should they win it in the back of my head. The offense will be up to Tyrod. This will be interesting to see and great for Tyrod to experience. Go Ravens ! !

#13 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

I would love for Joe to play 1st half making all the calls himself! More like an in game practice at looking at the D and audible to the play he likes.

#14 AllRaven12

AllRaven12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

This is the way i see it, give them back everything that they dish out to us and remind them that we are the Ravens not the sqeelers they played a week ago haha! Go Ravens!!

#15 Barney S

Barney S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I want our fair place in the tourney. We are holding certain cards so why not play them. But...Remember that guys like Belichick are out there. Pees and Caldwell know what would be best for the Ravens.

#16 CQ1

CQ1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

WHATEVER it takes Harbaw. Its your caw :)

#17 BMoreRelentless

BMoreRelentless

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Win, just Win; chances are we will play Indy anyway. The chances of NE losing to Miami in NE is pretty low. Sweep the bungles with a good on-the-road spanking, build some more confidence and consistency, i.e SWAG and prepare for Pags, Luck and company at the Bank.

#18 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

I swear if we play our starters and someone important gets hurt there is going to be a riot.

#19 Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

We need to play this game to win our playoff runn started last week if you look at what happened to the packers last season they rested a lot of their starters and was one and done in the playoffs we probily more then any other team needs the momentum if we want to go all the way

#20 mtgpmarshall

mtgpmarshall

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

We will have enough new wrinkles on OFF since the change to Cadwell, and our DEF hasn't had the same players/schemes in back to back games so we won't need to hide that either. Anyone can get hurt at anytime so resting players that are healthy means nothing. Resting players that are hurt is okay. Peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users