Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Six Ravens Named To Pro Bowl

65 posts in this topic

RS Jacoby Jones, FB Vonta Leach, S Ed Reed and OG Marshal Yanda are Pro Bowl starters.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Six-Ravens-Named-To-Pro-Bowl/afaa88ee-e05a-471a-b2de-ba41007283f3]View the full article[/url]

jacoby jones could possibly make the pro bowl worth watching with his TD dances. i'd rather see him dance in the big one

Congrats to all the players who made the probowl roster, but respectfully they all must decline as they will be preparing for the superbowl :)

congrats to everyone! hopefully, you all will be playing in the Superbowl instead.

~Mili

Pollard and Tucker got robbed. Congrats to all those who made it. Oh and Jacoby, man, what you talkin' about, you're taking Anthony to Hawaii? Where's your head at? You aren't going to Hawaii, you have a SB to win! lol

LOL what happened to Oher leading Pro Bowl voting for Left Tackles less than a week ago? I guess all the AFC QB's threatened to not play if Oher was on the O-Line

I am shocked Sam koch didnt make the pro-bowl.... he's the 3rd bets punter in the NFL behind Lechler,Lee (Raiders,49ers) Lechler is pushing 40 i think.... it's time a new punter ruled the AFC...

The probowl is the biggest joke in the NFL. Players need to be picked differently and the game is meaningless. Would be better off with a 11 on 11 Madden 13 matchup with the pro-bowlers controlling themselves in the game.

I don't want any Ravens to play in the Pro Bowl. If you think about it, none of the Ravens Nation wants them in Hawaii, either.

Besides, the game itself is a joke and this may be the last one played, if Goodell has his way

Congrats Guys ! Just want to say that Paul Kruger should be on that list he has been outstanding this year!

I think Pollard really got shafted this year. He has been one of the most physical prescences in the secondary of any team this year. By the way he plays the game is the way it is meant to be played.

Next year when K.O. and Courtney Upshaw get better (and I'm sure they will) they'll be voted to the Pro Bowl too.

One thing that bothers me i that Just because The Texans are the top seed. They have a bunch of Pro Bowl Players that dont even deserve it. When we have guys that could easily replace them

Was Cary really deserving to make the pro bowl? If you think so, you need to review tape on this man, specifically Eagles, pats, Texans, Broncos, cowboys! He has been solid but no where near pro bowl worthy.

[quote name='EpicRavensfan2!' timestamp='1356574772' post='1279757']
And punters arn't people they are punters.
[/quote]

Ala Cleveland Brown: "That's just naaasty."

Wahoo! My favorite big guy is a starter!!! But then again I only voted for him at least 100 times!!! :D

I think having the probowl before the superbowl, therefore not having any superbowl players in the probowl is a joke. So now about 15 players that dont deserve the probowl will get to play in it.
Godell needs to put it back where it was, a week or two after the superbowl. Put all the money the teams are gonna get paid in a pot. The winners get 2/3rds of the pot. Plus several awards for best proformances. Make it worth their while to play hard.

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1356593010' post='1279931']
I think having the probowl before the superbowl, therefore not having any superbowl players in the probowl is a joke. So now about 15 players that dont deserve the probowl will get to play in it.
Godell needs to put it back where it was, a week or two after the superbowl. Put all the money the teams are gonna get paid in a pot. The winners get 2/3rds of the pot. Plus several awards for best proformances. Make it worth their while to play hard.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Agreed. I've actually stopped watching the Pro Bowl for that very reason; if the people you want to really see play aren't hitting the field -- then why have it at all?[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42171653/BR.com/Sigs/00%20Cosmic%20Red%20Panda/00.gif[/img] Cosmic[/i][/font]