Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Poll: Who Do You Want In The Playoffs?

85 posts in this topic

Week 17 will decide whether the Ravens face Indianapolis or Cincinnati.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Poll-Who-Do-You-Want-In-The-Playoffs/6094646e-95d2-4548-80e3-4630c724cc9f]View the full article[/url]

I'll take a rookie with just as many INTs as TDs coming to the Bank for the first time over the Dalton/Green combo.

It could have been worse. but when you are in the playoffs it really do not matter baybe you have wants but when the games are written it is a done deal.

I'll take the Colts. Their Oline is terrible and it's very very hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.

On the surface I'd take the Colts. But with this "Cinderella Momentum" they have going on, you never know.

I guess I prefer the Colts, but as long as we're in,I don't care. Go Ravens!!

It is always great to see the Colts visit us here in Baltimore Ravenland for a game. The city really responds to it. And once again in the playoffs would suit me just fine.

In spite of the inspiration the Colts will be playing with, I'd still prefer that over a divisional opponent. Divisional rivals are ALWAYS tricky business. As special as Luck is, he turns the ball over a ton and the Colts D is shreddable. At the Bank, we can bank that victory!

I ain't going to vote because it's don't matter who's we get because we can beat anybody and we are the team to beat in The AFC and NFL. You can look that its in a number way, or who's the worse team, but they are both great teams because they won games vs. great teams. And, we played the Bengals more than we know what they are going to do, aqnd we never seem Andrew Luck and the new look Colts Offense, we probably know more about the defense because we use to have Chuck Pagano.Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Bowl Predictions
Joe Flacco,Ray Rice,Vonta Leach,Torrey Smith,Dennis Pitta,Michael Oher,Matt Birk,Halotia Ngata,Cary Williams,Ed Reed,Bernard Pollard,Justin Tucker. I do not want them to played because we will be in the Super Bowl.Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!

i would want us to face bengals cuz colt players would love to beat us since their head caoch chuck came from bmore also i think bengals D is weaker we did lite them up at home in the opener and also not sure if flacco can handle the pass rushers colts got

I'm definitely picking the Colts on this one. Their defense is no where near as good as the Bengals and Luck has tossed more int's this year than any rookie. Dalton keeps getting better and no one can seem to cover A.J. Green.

Colts for 2 reasons:

1. Ray Rice will shred their run defense, setting up Joe's greatest strength: play-action.

2. The Bengals have a much better shot at beating the Pats in the other WC game. They could even take out Houston, if they end up being the top seed, and then if we made it to the AFC championship, it'd be in Baltimore.

I want the bungles in back to back weeks! We will already know our opponent and that means WAY less preptime and more rest for ray and co.

[quote name='Rhaeiven' timestamp='1356560387' post='1279556']
I want the bungles in back to back weeks! We will already know our opponent and that means WAY less preptime and more rest for ray and co.
[/quote]

Same goes for them. They will be more prepared for us than the Colts. This is a hard one but I think I would go with Colts mainly because of the their defense.

I'd rather play the colts but we need the 3 seed if we're going to play the patriots so Bengals I guess.

Colts, Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce would have a field day on that defense that has given up the most 40 yard rushes out of all the teams in the NFL.

I really think you can flip a coin. In a perfect world we would pick up the #3 spot, but if we suffer a major injury it would not be worth it. I rather not take the risk. Rest up, get healthy and crush Irsay's team.

For me it's a toss up both teams have there spots where they are really good and really bad Cincy has a wicked awesome pass rush a solid run game and aj green the colts aren't really excellent in any area but pretty solid everywhere plus they have Luck if I really had to choose I would choose the colts because they're pretty young and most have no playoff experience compared to Cincy and plus the colts don't have a dangerous problematic pass rush

Colts...

Beating up on the Bengals over and over might get personal and they start hurting our players, twisting legs and ankles while tackling them. The giants was doing a lot of twisting during the tackles if anyone noticed. I wonder are they trained to tackle that way, I was kind of thinking these look like some bounty style tackles they making.

Colts
I realize a lot of people including myself main concern was Chuck Pagano will have a lot of inside information about our offense and defense. But what about Jim Caldwell, he also has some information about how the colts players play as well. Who will have the competitive edge in that respect?