50 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,855 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

LB Ray Lewis is now eligible to play, and WR LaQuan Williams was sent to IR.

View the full article

#2 scraaw

scraaw

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

lewis and ellerbe in the middle sounds good to me!

#3 Ravens in The Dena

Ravens in The Dena

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

THE GOAT.

#4 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Get rested up for the plyoffs,Ray. You are the heart and soul of this team.

#5 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Rest 'em all up for the playoffs!!! Go Ravens!!! :)

#6 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Wow! Now we have 6 WRs and 3TEs and an aging super star LB active and Sergio Kindle still on the practice squad. Bynes is a young stud in the making,it's time to face the facts, Ray is not getting better he's getting older. We need his leadership and knowledge to get to the Super Bowl but his best days are behind him as a player who is feared. Time&tide wait for no man not even Ray Lewis. Good for Ray he made it back but our defense just slowed back down in time for Andrew Luck and Vic Ballard...........who??

#7 whistleblown

whistleblown

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

I like the Lewis-Ellerbe combo better anyways... I think they complement each other well.... only thing now is the cornerback positions and to get pollard healthy... Looks like we are going to be healthy just at the right time...

#8 Yum Chickens

Yum Chickens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

1. More depth
2. Ray Lewis

I'm happy now.

#9 rmcjacket23

rmcjacket23

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,283 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

axisofeeble
Posted
4 minutes agoWow! Now we have 6 WRs and 3TEs and an aging super star LB active and Sergio Kindle still on the practice squad. Bynes is a young stud in the making,it's time to face the facts, Ray is not getting better he's getting older. We need his leadership and knowledge to get to the Super Bowl but his best days are behind him as a player who is feared. Time&tide wait for no man not even Ray Lewis. Good for Ray he made it back but our defense just slowed back down in time for Andrew Luck and Vic Ballard...........who??

1. Sergio Kindle won't be on the team next year. Everybody knows he's not getting it done.
2. When did Josh Bynes become a stud in the making? We've seen him play all of what... 2.5 games? He did not play well against Washington or Denver.

#10 AllRaven12

AllRaven12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

That all sounds good but will lewis be wearing that helmet, I hope he is ,can't wait to see him back in the game

#11 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

ray must come out on obvious passing situations. he is too slow to cover those te's

#12 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

This is good news, and anyone thinking otherwise is just crazy!

#13 legoRavs!

legoRavs!

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Sergio kindle is gone by next year.. dude just doesnt care for his career.. I work at the power plant down town baltimore and Sergio is a constant almost every weekend customer.. if the ravens are in town, he's partying away, getting pissed drunk... we have to get him cabs sometimes... that too me is just a gy who doesnt appreciate the several opp's he has gotten... what a waste... if only he'll put the same or more effort and time to perfecting he's trade maybe he'll amount to something...

dont get me wrung am not judging him or saying he shouldnt do what he wants but really thats just a slap in the face for a town and organization that spent a first round and all this training and belief in him....

better luck somewhere else next year kindle.. time to part ways with him.

#14 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Sergio kindle is gone by next year.. dude just doesnt care for his career.. I work at the power plant down town baltimore and Sergio is a constant almost every weekend customer.. if the ravens are in town, he's partying away, getting pissed drunk... we have to get him cabs sometimes... that too me is just a gy who doesnt appreciate the several opp's he has gotten... what a waste... if only he'll put the same or more effort and time to perfecting he's trade maybe he'll amount to something...

dont get me wrung am not judging him or saying he shouldnt do what he wants but really thats just a slap in the face for a town and organization that spent a first round and all this training and belief in him....

better luck somewhere else next year kindle.. time to part ways with him.

Wow...good to know. Thanks for the insight. Definitely not a Raven.

#15 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

This is expected, but great news. Just to see that headline makes me feel good. Welcome back, Ray. Now let's DESTROY!!!

GO RAVENS!!

#16 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

My belief is Lewis will hang-em-up after this season whether we win or not. He realizes his injuries are a liability to the teams growth and development of younger talent. As much as it pains all of us to say Ray Lewis is that long in the tooth in football years that he will realize his place. I hope that something can be worked out to give him a place on the coaching staff or front office after he retires. His talent goes way beyond what he does on the field. The transition from active player to retired player must be a tremendous mental adjustment especially after all the years of service this dude has performed. When it happens we will all have to adjust.

#17 TorryGundy

TorryGundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

that is the best Christmas gift ever! The General is back! And we are getting healthy! And the offense is clicking again! OHHHH somebody in trouble! Let's see how the checklist is going, make the playoffs...check, Win the division....check, go into the playoffs hot.....Almost a check......Go into the playoffs healthy.....check, Win the AFC.....coming, Win the superbowl.....Coming too. We are half way there Ravens Nation. And our Leader is there to pave the way!

#18 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

Good game to test his health. If his arm's not there yet, it better turns out now, instead of the playoffs.

bio

#19 raven5286

raven5286

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

Attention Colts: you have a code red coming in the playoffs. Object: Ray Lewis aka the Land Shark.

#20 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

2. When did Josh Bynes become a stud in the making? We've seen him play all of what... 2.5 games? He did not play well against Washington or Denver.

Oh, diehard fans don't need to see a palyer to judge his abilities... We all remember how many fans demanded Anthony Allen in the roster this off-season... They never saw him in real action, he's never shown anything in the NFL - save some pre-season action - still a lot of guys were sure he'd be the real thing...

bio

Edited by bioLarzen, 26 December 2012 - 03:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users