Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Lewis Activated

56 posts in this topic

LB Ray Lewis is now eligible to play, and WR LaQuan Williams was sent to IR.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Lewis-Activated/ee41514e-10b0-4f1f-aee5-b341f301fc1f]View the full article[/url]

Wow! Now we have 6 WRs and 3TEs and an aging super star LB active and Sergio Kindle still on the practice squad. Bynes is a young stud in the making,it's time to face the facts, Ray is not getting better he's getting older. We need his leadership and knowledge to get to the Super Bowl but his best days are behind him as a player who is feared. Time&tide wait for no man not even Ray Lewis. Good for Ray he made it back but our defense just slowed back down in time for Andrew Luck and Vic Ballard...........who??

I like the Lewis-Ellerbe combo better anyways... I think they complement each other well.... only thing now is the cornerback positions and to get pollard healthy... Looks like we are going to be healthy just at the right time...

axisofeeble
Posted
4 minutes agoWow! Now we have 6 WRs and 3TEs and an aging super star LB active and Sergio Kindle still on the practice squad. Bynes is a young stud in the making,it's time to face the facts, Ray is not getting better he's getting older. We need his leadership and knowledge to get to the Super Bowl but his best days are behind him as a player who is feared. Time&tide wait for no man not even Ray Lewis. Good for Ray he made it back but our defense just slowed back down in time for Andrew Luck and Vic Ballard...........who??

1. Sergio Kindle won't be on the team next year. Everybody knows he's not getting it done.
2. When did Josh Bynes become a stud in the making? We've seen him play all of what... 2.5 games? He did not play well against Washington or Denver.

Sergio kindle is gone by next year.. dude just doesnt care for his career.. I work at the power plant down town baltimore and Sergio is a constant almost every weekend customer.. if the ravens are in town, he's partying away, getting pissed drunk... we have to get him cabs sometimes... that too me is just a gy who doesnt appreciate the several opp's he has gotten... what a waste... if only he'll put the same or more effort and time to perfecting he's trade maybe he'll amount to something...

dont get me wrung am not judging him or saying he shouldnt do what he wants but really thats just a slap in the face for a town and organization that spent a first round and all this training and belief in him....

better luck somewhere else next year kindle.. time to part ways with him.

[quote name='legoRavs!' timestamp='1356552847' post='1279463']
Sergio kindle is gone by next year.. dude just doesnt care for his career.. I work at the power plant down town baltimore and Sergio is a constant almost every weekend customer.. if the ravens are in town, he's partying away, getting pissed drunk... we have to get him cabs sometimes... that too me is just a gy who doesnt appreciate the several opp's he has gotten... what a waste... if only he'll put the same or more effort and time to perfecting he's trade maybe he'll amount to something...

dont get me wrung am not judging him or saying he shouldnt do what he wants but really thats just a slap in the face for a town and organization that spent a first round and all this training and belief in him....

better luck somewhere else next year kindle.. time to part ways with him.
[/quote] Wow...good to know. Thanks for the insight. Definitely not a Raven.

This is expected, but great news. Just to see that headline makes me feel good. Welcome back, Ray. Now let's DESTROY!!!

GO RAVENS!!

My belief is Lewis will hang-em-up after this season whether we win or not. He realizes his injuries are a liability to the teams growth and development of younger talent. As much as it pains all of us to say Ray Lewis is that long in the tooth in football years that he will realize his place. I hope that something can be worked out to give him a place on the coaching staff or front office after he retires. His talent goes way beyond what he does on the field. The transition from active player to retired player must be a tremendous mental adjustment especially after all the years of service this dude has performed. When it happens we will all have to adjust.

that is the best Christmas gift ever! The General is back! And we are getting healthy! And the offense is clicking again! OHHHH somebody in trouble! Let's see how the checklist is going, make the playoffs...check, Win the division....check, go into the playoffs hot.....Almost a check......Go into the playoffs healthy.....check, Win the AFC.....coming, Win the superbowl.....Coming too. We are half way there Ravens Nation. And our Leader is there to pave the way!

[quote name='rmcjacket23' timestamp='1356551954' post='1279454']
2. When did Josh Bynes become a stud in the making? We've seen him play all of what... 2.5 games? He did not play well against Washington or Denver.
[/quote]

Oh, diehard fans don't need to see a palyer to judge his abilities... We all remember how many fans demanded Anthony Allen in the roster this off-season... They never saw him in real action, he's never shown anything in the NFL - save some pre-season action - still a lot of guys were sure he'd be the real thing...

bio

This is perfect. We will have Ray back for the start of the post season.

I say we should sit most of our starters against the Bengals. Or at least on certain plays.

For Example, we should use Ray Rice only on some 3rd downs.

And we should sit Haloti and let him play some snaps at MLB. Thats right I said it.

I have reason to believe that Ray Lewis will be back next year. It's just his nature not to go out after completing half a season whether we win the Super Bowl or not, his appetite for football is Insatiable, am not sure about Ed Reed though but if he's healthy he should be around for another year also

Too bad we can't fast forward through the Cinci game and right up to the time Ray Lewis comes out of the tunnel for our home playoff game.

M&T is going to erupt !

Can't wait !!!!!

As he Prophesied to the Wind the soldiers began to wake, something tells me this was read right before they announced this in team meeting