Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenwildman

Vote for Flacco on NFL.com

109 posts in this topic

The site is taking votes to see who had the better performance, Flacco or the rookie Wilson on the Seahawks.

Of course every Raven hater is voting against Flacco ( which I feel is a back door attempt to insult him by putting him up against a rookie anyway). So, I say take a moment to go vote and even things up if you can.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/performance/2012/REG/16"]http://www.nfl.com/performance/2012/REG/16[/url]

GO RAVENS!

I love Joe, but what Wilson did to the 49ers was amazing. It's like he was channeling Jim Zorn or Fran Tarkenton.

But the single best play has got to be the throw to Pitta into triple coverage.

[quote name='cobrajet' timestamp='1356483513' post='1278978']
I just voted but unfortunately [b]Joe is getting crushed.[/b]
[/quote]

of course he is! he's been playing like garbage a few weeks now and the "rookie" has been doing well for a while now.

~Mili

[quote name='Militant X 1' timestamp='1356484101' post='1278984']
of course he is! he's been playing like garbage a few weeks now and the "rookie" has been doing well for a while now.

~Mili
[/quote]
Do you think he gets rookie of the year if he goes far in the playoffs, Dallas dashes the Skins hopes next week and we beat the Colts?

There's seven of us. If we all vote 100 times we'll catch him up lol

Not too worried about this little thing. They hear Flacco and then they hear all the crap he takes all year long regardless of how he plays in the media.

They hear Wilson and all they hear is all the love he gets from the media all year long no matter how he plays.

Pure popularity contest.

NOPE!
My recognition is to avoid this site because of their bias toward the Squeelers. That is exactly why I [b]do not[/b] post there anymore. [b]THEY LET POSTERS SPEW TRASH TALK AGAINST THE RAVENS, so stay away from this site.[/b]

LOL the one TD Wilson scored was just them running up the score at the end of the game. He's good but if Justin smith had been in there too help Aldon Smith it could have been a different story.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]OK... my index finger is getting worn out... but I did manage to get Joe from 414 votes up to 720...[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]anyone else want to help burden this load? Or am I going to have to do this all by myself?[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]What can I say... it's Christmas evening... and I'm bored out of my mind.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Only 300 more to go... *panting*...[/i][/font]

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1356484596' post='1278989']
There's seven of us. If we all vote 100 times we'll catch him up lol

Not too worried about this little thing. They hear Flacco and then they hear all the crap he takes all year long regardless of how he plays in the media.

They hear Wilson and all they hear is all the love he gets from the media all year long [b]no matter how he plays[/b].

[b]Pure popularity contest[/b].
[/quote]

I wouldn't say that. Wilson beat Flacco in every single category except total yards.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]200 more to go...[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Just never say you support Joe more than I do... :P[/i][/font]

[quote name='TreTheRaven' timestamp='1356496336' post='1279059']
Is this based on last weeks performance? If so, I will vote.

But it looks like it's going to be quite a haul to catch up.
[/quote]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]This is based off this past week's performance... and it isn't a haul. I've put in over 700 votes thus far on my own. So, Joe is only about 100 votes off from tying it up.[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I love being able to open multiple tabs. :D[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]~ Cosmic[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]There you go.. finished... I put Joe in the lead by about 25 votes... I'm done... someone else can pick up the slack now. *LOL*[/font][/i]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356497662' post='1279066']
[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]There you go.. finished... I put Joe in the lead by about 25 votes... I'm done... someone else can pick up the slack now. *LOL*[/font][/i]

[/quote]

I am on it, just a little slower cause I am currently operating from my cell phone. I will keep voting till my thumbs can no longer handle any more.

[quote name='Ravenseconbeast' timestamp='1356494101' post='1279044']
I wouldn't say that. Wilson beat Flacco in every single category except total yards.

[url="http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating"]http://espn.go.com/n...arterbackRating[/url]
[/quote]
Those are seasonal stats. This is a head-to-head based off of last week's performance.

[quote name='TreTheRaven' timestamp='1356497764' post='1279067']
I am on it, just a little slower cause I am currently operating from my cell phone. I will keep voting till my thumbs can no longer handle any more.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I got Joe in the lead. Taking a break to see how fast Wilson's supporters catch him up.[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356498198' post='1279069']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I got Joe in the lead. Taking a break to see how fast Wilson's supporters catch him up.[/i][/font]

[/quote]

Nice job!

1276 Flacco
1247 Wilson

Last count.

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1356498469' post='1279073']
Nice job!

1276 Flacco
1247 Wilson

Last count.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I had ten-tabs opened up... "Flacco", "Vote", refresh, next tab... and repeat... by the time I did the other nine-tabs, the first one was loaded and ready to go again.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]800 votes in about two-hours. I wish voting for the Pro-Bowl was this easy. :D[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Do I get a hat or something for my hard effort? ;)[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356498622' post='1279074']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I had ten-tabs opened up... "Flacco", "Vote", refresh, next tab... and repeat... by the time I did the other nine-tabs, the first one was loaded and ready to go again.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]800 votes in about two-hours. I wish voting for the Pro-Bowl was this easy. :D[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Do I get a hat or something for my hard effort? ;)[/i][/font]
[/quote]
I will give you 3 hugs :)

[quote name='Grendelwulf21' timestamp='1356499386' post='1279076']
I will give you 3 hugs :)
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Ooh, you done said the wrong thing... cause I'm a hugger. ;) I actually creep friends and family out cause sometimes, I don't want to let go. :D[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356499483' post='1279077']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Ooh, you done said the wrong thing... cause I'm a hugger. ;) I actually creep friends and family out cause sometimes, I don't want to let go. :D[/i][/font]

[/quote]
lmao, well you deserve some good huggles, I think I voted at least 30 times

[quote name='TreTheRaven' timestamp='1356500139' post='1279082']
Currently:

Flacco - 1,484
Wilson - 1,273

Go Ravens Nation, go!
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The 12th Man can EAT IT!![/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356500198' post='1279083']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The 12th Man can EAT IT!![/i][/font]

[/quote]

lol They'll all wake up in about 3 hours and be like...what?!

[quote name='ravensdfan' timestamp='1356500406' post='1279086']
lol They'll all wake up in about 3 hours and be like...what?!
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]It's quite comical really. Wilson was leading by nearly 800 votes... now he's down about 300 votes. An 1100 swing in a matter of hours.. *LOL*[/i][/font]

You folks see this
[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356500512' post='1279088']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]It's quite comical really. Wilson was leading by nearly 800 votes... now he's down about 300 votes. An 1100 swing in a matter of hours.. *LOL*[/i][/font]

[/quote]

Just saw this posted:

bungalowbill08 (signed in using yahoo)

"[i]Before this article was taken off the front page the number of votes for each was roughly 1200 for Wilson, and 300 for Flacco (also 13 votes for Tie). All of a sudden there's 1200 additional votes for Flacco, less than 100 votes more for Wilson and no new comments? Either Flacco fans searched this page out despite not knowing it's existence and voted like crazy or NFL.com is trying to pull a fast one. Not that this matters because like my other comment, this one will probably be deleted[/i]."