Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Moderator 6

Merry Christmas!

40 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone enjoys their day! Any Ravens gifts under the tree?

[i]Happy Holidays Ravens Nation! Many blessings to you and yours on Christmas day, and may all your Christmas dreams come true !!! :34853_angel: [/i]

Merry Christmas to all Ravens fans out there. Have a very blessed day and cherish this valuable time with those who you hold dear.

Merry Christmas as well! Our Christmas literally was over with by 6:00 this morning. Our 4-year-old ran into our room at 4:45 (mind you we didn't get back from Mass until around 2:00). He squealed, "Santa said I've been good!!!! Come see the presents!!!!" :D My husband has to leave for work around noon today, so now we're just soaking up the aftermath of the early morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas morning!

I pulled off the ultimate gift for my husband this year. I've known for three weeks now that I'm pregnant. I wanted this to be a surprise gift this Christmas, so I wrapped a shirt for Andrew, our youngest. It said "Big Brother". I had my husband help him unwrap the gift, and it took him a minute to register what it meant. After he announced it out loud, our oldest son said, "this is now the best Christmas ever!!!!" :) He probably won't be saying that in a few years when this newest one tags along and wants to be into everything he's into, but I love the sentiment now. :)

Congrats on the pending "present".

And to all of our posters, may you have a wonderful holiday season. Stay safe.

[quote name='Ragin'Raven' timestamp='1356442361' post='1278642']
Merry Christmas as well! Our Christmas literally was over with by 6:00 this morning. Our 4-year-old ran into our room at 4:45 (mind you we didn't get back from Mass until around 2:00). He squealed, "Santa said I've been good!!!! Come see the presents!!!!" :D My husband has to leave for work around noon today, so now we're just soaking up the aftermath of the early morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas morning!

[b]I pulled off the ultimate gift for my husband this year. I've known for three weeks now that I'm pregnant[/b]. I wanted this to be a surprise gift this Christmas, so I wrapped a shirt for Andrew, our youngest. It said "Big Brother". I had my husband help him unwrap the gift, and it took him a minute to register what it meant. After he announced it out loud, our oldest son said, "this is now the best Christmas ever!!!!" :) He probably won't be saying that in a few years when this newest one tags along and wants to be into everything he's into, but I love the sentiment now. :)
[/quote]

AWwwwwwwwww CONGRATS!!!!! Blessings and best wishes to the entire family!!!

[quote name='Ragin'Raven' timestamp='1356442361' post='1278642']

I pulled off the ultimate gift for my husband this year. I've known for three weeks now that I'm pregnant. I wanted this to be a surprise gift this Christmas, so I wrapped a shirt for Andrew, our youngest. It said "Big Brother". I had my husband help him unwrap the gift, and it took him a minute to register what it meant. After he announced it out loud, our oldest son said, "this is now the best Christmas ever!!!!" :) He probably won't be saying that in a few years when this newest one tags along and wants to be into everything he's into, but I love the sentiment now. :)
[/quote]

Congrats

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Congratulations!![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Merry Christmas everyone![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The Lego bedspread went better than expected, for the first time EVER... he actually WANTED to make his bed. ;)[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356445560' post='1278668']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Congratulations!![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Merry Christmas everyone![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The Lego bedspread went better than expected, for the first time EVER... he actually WANTED to make his bed. ;)[/i][/font]
[/quote]

I remember when I was younger my parent got me a Ravens one and they somehow put it on while I was sleeping.

[quote name='Mt. Crushmore' timestamp='1356446714' post='1278672']
I remember when I was younger my parent got me a Ravens one and they somehow put it on while I was sleeping.
[/quote]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]That's what we did. Picked him up, put him in our bed long enough to put it on and redecorate the rest of his room. As suspected, he didn't even notice until I told him to go put his other gifts on his bed... and he walked in and said, "Oh my gosh!!! Dad come quick!" It was hilarious.[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]~ Cosmic[/font][/i]

Well thank you guys. :) I'm not even going to wake the sleeping boys by the tree. Husband is at work now. Boys are asleep on the floor, and I'm just going to sit here and relax for the rest of my holiday. :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas, I got Beats, a Wiiu, and paid for a guitar that I wanted and got..... No ravens things..... But I got plenty last year ;)

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]My youngest was in here showing me his new Lego dragon he just finished building... I told him, "Yeah, Santa didn't leave me any presents.. not even a lump of coal in my stocking."[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]He gave me a hug and said, "Dad, I think you were on the naughty list."[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]*LOL*[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I AM THE NAUGHTY LIST!![/i][/font]

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1356470612' post='1278892']
Anyone got a Ravens jersey under the tree?
[/quote]
Me! #27!
Thank you, Uncle Brian!

Blessedly quiet day manning the ER today - may it stay merry for all.

[quote name='MTRavensFan' timestamp='1356471834' post='1278904']
Blessedly quiet day manning the ER today - may it stay merry for all.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]That reminds me... please keep all the victims & the families of those lost this year in your thoughts & prayers:[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Aurora, Colorado (movie theater)[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Clackamas, Oregon (mall)[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Newtown, Connecticut (elementary school)[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Geeseytown, Pennsylvania (church)[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Rochester, New York (firefighters)[/i][/font]

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1356470612' post='1278892']
Anyone got a Ravens jersey under the tree?
[/quote]

Not me but I got a great purple Ravens sweatshirt WITHOUT a darn hood. I do not like hoodies as they are a real pain in the neck to drive in. I also got some Ravens cupholder coasters.

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356470876' post='1278895']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]My youngest was in here showing me his new Lego dragon he just finished building... I told him, "Yeah, Santa didn't leave me any presents.. not even a lump of coal in my stocking."[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]He gave me a hug and said, "Dad, I think you were on the naughty list."[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]*LOL*[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I AM THE NAUGHTY LIST!![/i][/font]
[/quote]
My brother, I know you had fun being naughty, so it was probably worth it right?

[quote name='cobrajet' timestamp='1356475239' post='1278927']
My brother, I know you had fun being naughty, so it was probably worth it right?
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Hm... one day of presents versus three-hundred-and-sixty-five other days of being naughty...

Totally worth it.

~ Cosmic[/i][/font]

I got a Ravens Beanie and Slippers! But the highlight of my christmas was the cds. Three Cinderella, two Kix and a KISS. Some good listening. Also got a few Pearls Before Swine Books and a Sixx AM shirt. A good set all around.

Congratulations Ragin!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No Ravens' presents under the tree...but I did change my facebook cover to AFC North Champs!

Got a wooden layered M&T Bank Stadium (those who know of Cat's Meow, imagine if they were stacked on top of each other to make them 3D - I can stick mah fingers on the field!!), Michael Oher's book, some more Ravens ornaments for my tree, a Ravens cheerleader bear and one of those freezer mugs with the Ravens logo. Possibly more stuff that I'm forgetting. Haven't unloaded everything just yet.

Merry Christmas! I got an early present from my mom awhile ago, a Webb jersey, but one of my sisters got me a little ravens comfy hat with the ear flaps or whatever, and a comfy Ravens blanket, so I felt like a boss, and my friends got me 2 Ravens shot glasses to match the Ravens cup/mug thing they got me for my birthday earlier, cause they know how much I love my vodka!

No purple presents this year....well that's not true...I DID get two purple sweaters but no Ravens gear. *chuckle*

That may change over New Years since my crew from Baltimore will be coming out for the Cincy game and then hanging out with me NYE. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring me shwag.

Nothing will ever beat the Yanda jersey they gave me as a birthday/farewell present though. :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I didn't have enough Christmas.

Is this not awesome?

[img]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/f42df662-46ba-48f5-b656-2d5362f3b01a.png[/img]
[img]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/291fa95b-d1e3-412d-b1d0-cdffb84829d8.png[/img]

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1356541330' post='1279282']
Is this not awesome?

[img]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/f42df662-46ba-48f5-b656-2d5362f3b01a.png[/img]
[img]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/291fa95b-d1e3-412d-b1d0-cdffb84829d8.png[/img]
[/quote]

So freaking awesome.

[quote name='The Raven' timestamp='1356542549' post='1279305']
So freaking awesome.
[/quote]

Yeah? Well guess whos got two thumbs and is cozy warm in that thing right now.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1356543061' post='1279316']
Yeah? Well guess whos got two thumbs and is cozy warm in that thing right now.
[/quote]

Guess who has two thumbs and is super jealous.

Congrats Ragin!

I got a few ravens things on christmas. A doormat, for the Ravens room whenever i get a place of my own. A thing for the doorknob that says "You are in Ravens land". Ravens socks, and a ravens blanket.

Not Ravens stuff, but i also bought myself a few Terps t-shirts and a hoodie with a gift card.