Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Anquan Boldin Suffers Shoulder Bruise

53 posts in this topic

The Ravens came out of Sunday's game without any major injuries.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Anquan-Boldin-Suffers-Shoulder-Bruise/40c35d1b-098e-44ea-8b67-2765f682e9b3]View the full article[/url]

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 25, 2012 - OT · Report post

Joe played very good. However, one game to me doesnt prove anything. Sanchez can have a good game once a season. If Joe continues this through the playoffs I will admit I was wrong about him not being our guy. Until then, keep this going Joe.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 26, 2012 - As stated by poster-Off topic · Report post

Bit off topic but have to say:

What a fun freaking game yesterday ! That was so much being there and then watching it again today. All phases played their A game. and we're gonna need those A games moving forward, obviously.

If we play to our capabilities, combined with getting healthier, look out !!!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 26, 2012 - Off topic · Report post

That goes for #31 too. BP Happy Belated Birthday, nothing better than a Ravens win for a present. AFC North Champions!!

Just let him rest next week and he'll be fine. I love his toughness and it will be needed when Luck and the Colts come into town in two weeks.

Agree or disagree with me, but Boldin is not playing in the league forever so I looked up for who could be a great fit for Boldin, and alot of talk about Ravens should draft Tavon Austin, but if a reciever has to be draftet I would rather see Da'rick Rogers that guy can really catch the balls. And maybe signed with the reviever Kevin Ogletree from the Cowboys who is being a free agent this offseason and cut David Reed because if dosen't seem there is alot of need of him, or maybe move Tandon Doss up he is also a incredible dangerous wide reciever.

I am very glad Q is not injured . on a side note if chkyie and omar brown are both going to play at the same time maybe first initials next to there name might help identify them better on the field . they seem to be the same size to me

Cool hope we can get em some rest this wk we got the division we cant get the bye so we can rest our starters i beilive we can make a run were getting healthy at the right time our offense looked very efficent and our d looked good even thou we were banged up ray is gonna b back ellerbe is gonna b good and we know wht haloti does after he gets rest hes a beast our special teams players get back to there positions and i sure hope adrian hamilton stays on special teams cause he is very hungry i expect him to hunt down dalton next week cant wait 2 c tht

Q have a nice Christmas dinner relax, chill. Be ready for Sunday. Maybe they can give him limited action Sunday so he can be 100% for the playoffs.

I love this guy, I was so exicited when we got him and boy was he a find. Just a tough, gritty football player. Seems like a good man and a good team mate. Get well!!

Go Ravens...

Boldin is a good player a player who lets his play do the talking, it may be smart for Harbs to sit him this weekend to prevent further injury.

Great speech by Q in the locker room (see 1 Winning Drive, segment 3 or 4). He'll be there when it counts. A consummate professional. Think it should be up to him (Q) whether he plays or not. I'm happy with either. Way to go Ravens!! Long drive from CT down to Baltimore worth every ounce of effort.

If there is doubt of any senior or starter caliber player's health, then I say sit him for the next game so they fully recover for the playoffs.... that shouldn't even be a question!