Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens Beat Up Eli Manning, Stuff Giants Offense

25 posts in this topic

The Ravens pass rush limited Eli Manning to one of his worst games of the season.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Beat-Up-Eli-Manning-Stuff-Giants-Offense/4fac4a58-c307-4a25-8c80-a7ab8bb6718f]View the full article[/url]

The secondary played out of their minds today. Kudos for keeping Cruz and Nicks under control. Ed should have had two picks though, he is slowing down.

While everybody is focused on the play of the offense, I am thrilled that our defense played lights out! Reminded me of what we used to be like! Go Ravens we can still be the best D in the league starting today! If we play mistake free football on offense and play defense like we did today, I dare any team in the NFL to stop us, let alone beat us!

Not possible!

Pees finally had the D step up and play lights out, thank u. Who's happy that the steelers are OUT?... Go ravens!

when Ed reed says : he reminds me of myself at that age" time to find a rooster spot for omar brown this kid has a knack for the ball . Proud of our team for stepping up. Go ravens.

I'm not drinking the koolaid everyone else seems to be but I do agree that our guys looked very crisp against the Giants yesterday.
Super proud of Joe learning how to move a little in the pocket. He even threw a couple away when there wasn't anything there.
BIG jump in my confidence level of knowing that Joe COULD be our guy for several years.
I'm even going to give them a pass on the Cinci game too because it doesn't matter now who wins and our guys need to get healthy for the playoffs.
I think this last game will be a interview for some 4th and 5th stringers. Will we see more of Taylor next week?
We stand our best chance to go deep if all our guys are playing healthy.
GO RAVENS!

if the offense can click like that and the defense can ball like that the Ravens are gonna be tough to beat and they can seriously make a run

If you cant beat up Peyton, get his brother :). Man I loved this game! Our Defense was playing hard and that sack by Ngata was a major highlight of this game! That dude is a beast. Kruger's pass rushing as made me feel happy, especially since i'm wearing his jersey, eh :)

i was at the broncos game and I must say that I was one that booed the ravens. I felt a little guilty about the loyalty thing but I just knew that they were so much better than that! What a great comeback. So happy for Joe and the team. Great playcalling, Jim Caldwell.

I saw the title of this thread and immediately imaginded Eli walking home and the Ravens in dark clothes grab him, drag him into an alley and beat the crap out of him.

[quote name='IMissMattStover' timestamp='1356383467' post='1278223']
I saw the title of this thread and immediately imaginded Eli walking home and the Ravens in dark clothes grab him, drag him into an alley and beat the crap out of him.
[/quote]

Slightly over the top.