89 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,580 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

Baltimore ended a three-game losing streak with a 33-14 win Sunday night.

View the full article

#2 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

2 things that really impressed me was Pees' play calling. looked like the old rex ryan defense out there today. And Flacco finally had some pocket awareness. Where has that been! only been waiting for him to be more aware in the pocket for about 2 years! Looking like we will have the colts in the first. colts or bengals are favorable match-ups at home.

#3 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

This was by far the most complete game I have ever watched with Flacco under center. Hats off to Caldwell and the players for executing when they needed to. Enjoy a mini-bye next week in Cincy and let's get some steam heading into the playoffs so Ray Ray can return and lead us to the big dance.

#4 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

idk if I would rather houston or New England. Houston did crush us, but they look the crap the last few weeks. New England is hot, but we know how to play them. Defense is getting healthy, and finally looking like the defense of old. Even last week it was starting to look better. Just got to keep momentum into the bengals game, and then in the playoffs

#5 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

We have some weird fans lol when we have a great win nobody comments on articles

#6 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

some people just want something to complain about I suppose lol

#7 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

Thank you ravens. got to see the game live. Best Bday gift ever!

#8 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

The only down side on our D was Cary Williams he got picked on

#9 CQ1

CQ1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

GREAT WIN TEAM !- although there are many areas to continue to improve on and progress.
Joe- NICE job. Way to bounce back and extend many of those plays. Keep up the hard work. GO RAVENS !

#10 Hendonomics

Hendonomics

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Good job Flacco. If you can only do that consistently.

#11 djdave1984

djdave1984

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Just read an article about possibility of Ed Reed not being in Baltimore next year!!

I wish Flacco gets a contract which can allow us to keep Ed Reed and Anquan Boldin and may be Ray can retire!!

#12 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

words really can't express how i feel about the Ravens and how well they played on both sides of the ball today! especially Joe Flacco. i'm soooo proud of them! watching them play was a thing of beauty and it brought tears to my eyes! lol!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 23 December 2012 - 11:01 PM.

#13 Lightlock

Lightlock

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Has anything been said about Anquan's shoulder injury? I'm also interesting in finding out if Ed gets that 1 game suspension he appealed last time, since he had another helmet to helmet in this game. But that probably won't be announced until at least tomorrow.

#14 stucknthejungle

stucknthejungle

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Great freaking Game...me and the wife will be at the Cinn. game next week..look for us up in the nose bleed section wearing a purple mow hawk and a purple mullet wig decked out in purple

Its part of my wife's bucket list

#15 wrm#1

wrm#1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Honestly it's important for the ravens to play well next week,although we haven't seen too many 3 games losing streaks[especially at home being 2 of those games],the problem has been performing away from M&T Bank. After winning the division this year I wouldn't[if I were the Ravens] want to share it with anyone,because of some stinking tie breaker! And for all the flack that Flacco has taken this year it was good to see his receivers show up for a change! @djdave1984,article or not,this is about this year,next year will take care of itself,you can't play NEXT year,THIS year!

#16 BillicksEGO

BillicksEGO

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

It's one game. That is true, but it does prove a point. When Joe plays well, we have a good chance to beat some good teams. The Giants really needed this one, but our young fill-in guys on defense played great, and our offense really mixed it up. Joe had a pretty solid game, and showed some real improvement. The main take-away is that this team needs our QB to play at this level more often period. Great win for everyone, and tell the steal-ers there is a new sheriff in town, and they are in purple!

#17 GO_Ravens

GO_Ravens

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Like I said before this game. Our defense is a lot better than that stats are saying the reason why we have been giving up a lot of yards is because the offense was always putting them out there after a lot of 3 & outs. If we don't turn the ball over and control the time of possession we win. [period]

#18 Ravenous-D

Ravenous-D

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

The question now is whether or not Ed Reed clinched a suspension and loss of game check(s) because his shoulder grazed 5-foot nothin' Cruz's helmet. Reed could have flat knocked him out, and let up, but he's in the cross-hairs so who knows.

#19 ravensdog86

ravensdog86

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Hey every body listen up and listen well !!

As Raven Nation, Purple and Black it's Time we Take a Stand on a Serious Issue.

ESPN: sources confirm the league is going to discipline Ed Reed..

For his Shoulder to Chest/chin hit on Cruz...

(they are claiming another Bogus Helmet to Helmet)...

We need to Raise [the roof] and against the Goodell and NFL on this because if they unlawfully and unfairly suspend Ed Reed. I am done with football... and I hope you are too

Edited by Grapple Raven, 24 December 2012 - 12:42 AM.
Profanity

#20 Bill Mueller

Bill Mueller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Finally we have an offensive coordinator who can call a game! That was the most solid offensive plan I have seen from the Ravens all year. The game also shows how great Ozzy is at picking new players. During the pre season, our second and third string guys played really well. Now with all our injuries that depth is showing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users