Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Final: Ravens 33, Giants 14

67 posts in this topic

Baltimore rolls to a convincing win, stopping a three-game losing streak to clinch AFC North.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Final-Ravens-33-Giants-14/79c5ac78-2254-47e5-a628-d0d043c1b866]View the full article[/url]

I say dont sit anyone nxt week except people already hurt we need to keep this momentum going that how the giants and packers did it

Boy, it's after games like this that makes you believe we can go all the way.
Great, no stress win boys!
I know this isn't the Ravens way but, take next week off and get ready for our strong run into these playoffs!
It ain't over till the fat lady sings!
Lets go RAVENS!!!!

[quote name='KidNme' timestamp='1356312398' post='1276805']
Boy, it's after games like this that makes you believe we can go all the way.
Great, no stress win boys!
I know this isn't the Ravens way but, take next week off and get ready for our strong run into these playoffs!
It ain't over till the fat lady sings!
Lets go RAVENS!!!!
[/quote]

Who knows what this game will do for the team. I hope it propels them to be great the rest of the way, but who knows. The Giants were ridiculously horrible tonight, but I just tell myself it's because they were playing us and not just that they are spiraling out of control. ;)

[quote name='GoldRaven' timestamp='1356312529' post='1276818']
Micheal Oher still sucks!
[/quote]

As a Gator fan, I agree, but I actually like the guy. :)

We finally look like SuperBowl contenders... Merry Christmas Rav Nation!!

Hats off to the defense, Wow Ellerbe is our catalyst, Ngata came back to life, and Jimmy Smith shut Nicks up the whole game! Thats the Raven defense, everybody flying to the ball and Knocking the snot out of the other team, MAN I am pumped!

Great game by everyone! Flacco, torrey, Q boldin, pitta , rice, pierce everyone played great!, Awesome playcalling by Jim Calwell he's great!, great game by the defense , B.A wow... it really was a great game by everyone offense , defense, S.T, good coaching, Nice "W"! keep it goin' RAVENS!!

its awesome to log on here and see all positive this is our team and we are going all the way . everyone get healthy .

Here's a quick story for all Steelers' haters: They lost to Green Bay in the Super Bowl, after that they get beat by the Broncos in the wild card round(to Tim Tebow of all QBs!) and now they get slashed by the Bengals with a late winning FG after a Cincinnati interception with a Ravens holiday victory over the Giants. Merry Christmas RavensNation!

look how easy the game was for the offense when we pound the ball with Rice and Pierce, i hope we can continue this type of balance on offense

ricky williams was a great guy!!!! b p is good too. i want to se bryant mckinnie out there, hes so big.....forget the off the field stuff

this is what we needed all season a balance rushing attack with Rice and Pierce, feed them the ball and great things will happen open up playaction