#1 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...-regular-season

According to an NFL.com source, Ray Lewis won't be added to the roster this weekend. So who gets the promotion from the practice squad?

Edited by NaveSenrag, 22 December 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#2 arnie_uk

arnie_uk

Like a Boss!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,608 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

I thought they didn't promote anyone cause they would be promoting him. Damn.

Ellerbe better be back

#3 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

The Ravens have until 4pm today to activate #52. But the odds aren't looking great :/

Edited by Dudeman, 22 December 2012 - 12:56 PM.

603060_10151508899441059_1219667063_n.jp

#4 redlobster

redlobster

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,321 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Probably nobody because they will keep it open i think he has to be activated next week if they want him to come off short term ir , or it will be somebody active for one week then cut

#5 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

nigel carr might get a call from practice squad

#6 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

Just saw this, hot off the press:

http://www.nfl.com/n...-regular-season

Luckily, he's likely to be back in January for the playoffs.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#7 Stephenjr

Stephenjr

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

Nfl Network just reported that Ray Lewis is out for the rest of the regular season.He may return for the playoffs but there is a chance he is out for the reast of the season............Oz, you should of took Burfect with our 7th rnd pick Damn it!!!!!!!

#8 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

there's another thread open where we're already discussing this
http://boards.baltim...en-roster-spot/

#9 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,753 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Threads merged...it helps if people use clear titles to describe the contents of their threads.
15fqib6.jpg

#10 Stephenjr

Stephenjr

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Adrian Hamilton was just actiavated from the practice squad!!!!!!!! I hope Harbs gives this boy a shot and dosen't put him in the doghouse like Mckkinnie,Thompson,Ellerbe,Mccalister,anyone else Iv'e missed????

#11 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,286 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

my wife and i attended the Ravens vs Cowboys game and watched Ray on the field. little did we know that that would be his last home game for the season. wow! i hope Ray comes back in the playoffs healthier and stronger and ready to rock and roll.

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#12 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hamilton is on the roster http://profootballta...evate-hamilton/
and http://www.baltimore...ab-fc8e1e020403

#13 JohnnyBoy8102

JohnnyBoy8102

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Doesn't Ray have to be activated by Dec. 26th (21 days after he started practicing) to be eligible for the playoffs?

I figured Ray wouldn't come back when he started practicing. He wasn't having much, if any, contact during those practices and there was so much secrecy surrounding him. Also, an injury such as his would not heal that quickly.

If I were a betting man, I doubt Ray will play in the playoffs either.
"There are six, seven players in front of me [financially] at my position that I honestly wouldn't let hold my jock, and I don't even wear one."- Ed Reed

"Your a joke." -Mr. GM

#14 Ravensfan23

Ravensfan23

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I'd rather Ray be as close to 100% as possible when he returns. Hopefully both the Bengals and Ravens win this week so next weeks game means nothing for either team and it can be like a preseason game.

Ray always talks about not speaking of retirement because it cheats his guys. However, i can't help but wonder, during a team meeting before the playoffs, would Ray tell his team that this is his last run? Gotta believe that would be a huge motivation for these players. To send the great Ray Lewis out on top.

All of Ray's speeches are so full of passion, but I would imagine that this one would be that much more. But then again, Ray Lewis probably has no intentions of retiring. After all he is a machine.

mj5v69.jpg

#15 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,014 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

I'd rather Ray be as close to 100% as possible when he returns. Hopefully both the Bengals and Ravens win this week so next weeks game means nothing for either team and it can be like a preseason game.

Ray always talks about not speaking of retirement because it cheats his guys. However, i can't help but wonder, during a team meeting before the playoffs, would Ray tell his team that this is his last run? Gotta believe that would be a huge motivation for these players. To send the great Ray Lewis out on top.

All of Ray's speeches are so full of passion, but I would imagine that this one would be that much more. But then again, Ray Lewis probably has no intentions of retiring. After all he is a machine.

, Jerk

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#16 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Glad to see Hamilton getting a chance, but it seems like Carr might have been a better choice so we could get BA back to special teams.

#17 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,990 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Glad to see Hamilton getting a chance, but it seems like Carr might have been a better choice so we could get BA back to special teams.

I think the plan is to put Hamilton in McClellan's spot at OLB and move McClellan inside. BA will go back to special teams if that's the plan.

Edited by The Raven, 22 December 2012 - 03:01 PM.

#18 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

To be honest if Ray is having trouble even attempting to workout i would rather he not play period. As i have stated before he has been a rock here and our heart and soul for years and to hope he comes back in any less then 100% is just disrespectful and uncaring of us fans. I know he has been here and he can bring every other player to a new level just by his words and acts we need to consider his life after the Ravens and i would rather have him healthy and able to enjoy his time rather then do further damage just because we want him to. We all see the walking wounded on the field already and is it worth it. Suggs is hurting after almost every play, Ngata has not been Ngata and is that what we want ? I really hope not friends, how selfish are we as fans if we do. Rest Suggs, Rest Ngata and let Ray rest this season and maybe come back next year. To me who likes to think the Ravens never lose a game or i blame the coach's when in reality we are really a limping club that just needs time to heal. Even though this may be the last year for a few Ravens we have to let the wounded rest and heal and hope what we have will get it done. The odds have been against us before and we overcame them and we will again. So rest Suggs, rest Ngata and even if Ellerbe is ready to come back lets make sure he is 100% and move on from there. Let the chips fall where they may and root for our team in any case.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#19 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

I think the plan is to put Hamilton in McClellan's spot at OLB and move McClellan inside. BA will go back to special teams if that's the plan.

Didn't Hamilton get cut by the Cowboys because he was just a pass rusher and couldn't drop into coverage?

#20 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,753 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

I wonder if he'll be active tomorrow?
15fqib6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users