Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens Looking To Restore Home Pride

50 posts in this topic

The Ravens want to end a two-game losing skid at M&T Bank Stadium.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Looking-To-Restore-Home-Pride/de792556-1020-4bad-a9cf-47bc8665a46d]View the full article[/url]

Start by wearing the black pants with the black jersey, second by 4pm today announce Ray Lewis active in the lineup, and last but not least get that Fu-Manchu mentality back.

I gotta hope that Ray comes out of the tunnel Sunday! Coming up from Florida to see the game! GO RAVENS

Win, win, win. Play everyone who is able to put on a uniform and be somewhat effective. Get a victory, and at least let the Bengals game be one of proper rest for some and a nice kick-off to the post-season! :)

What better way than getting a win against Eli and the city that shares a storied NFL history with our own!

If we're to go to a Superbowl, let us jump-start our run against the Giants!

I am hoping this will be a trap game for the Giants. Everyone has written us off and are not as afraid to come to M&T as they were just a few weeks ago. Giants need this game bad and maybe they will overlook us.

We need this win now more than ever. Get it done fellas and prove me wrong that our season is not completely over.

Harbaugh and quarterback Joe Flacco both said that the team deserved to get booed in the 34-17 loss, and now they have at least one more chance this year to bring some excitement back to M&T Bank Stadium.

[u][i][b]"We've got to go earn those cheers," Harbaugh said. "That"s up to us."[/b][/i][/u]

^ WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!! get out there and get the win!

~Mili

Well if they do lose this one, I personally don't know how they can suddenly become hot for the post-season. A three game losing streak is bad enough, but a four game one would be plain heartbreaking.

[quote name='Hardhitters' timestamp='1356190069' post='1273339']
No more turnovers and we win the superbowl.

Can I get a bowl of super, everything no turnovers.
[/quote]

And perhaps a few first downs before the third quarter. ;)

HEY!! Big IF but if Flacco's 98 yard TD return last Sunday is a Boldin TD it's 10-7 at the half and WE did get the first score a FG in the 3rd quarter. 10-10 allows Ray Rice more touches and keeps the defense rested. Who knows how that turns out "IF". We have played alot of tight games. Don't give up on Flacco,sign him now or franchise him because at least 6 teams will be looking for him if we don't wrap him up. HOME PRIDE? Good time to show it. Hang in defense this just might be the game Flacco carries y'all to the AFC North. O-line: ATTENTION keep Joe on his feet,block for Ray and all this talk will be history. Where is Sergio Kindle?

@Ragin'Raven

Definitely a side of first downs, almost forgot how well they go with a bowl of super, been so long since I had them.

Flacco isn't going anywhere, if anything all the coaches get replaced first. He just need to be a stone cold leader before Ray is gone.

Innovative play design and imaginative play calling from a hurry-up no huddle rolling out Joe Flacco protected by his O-line would do way more than a Ray Lewis inspirational return&speech or Home Pride in beating the Giants and winning the 4th seed. Solid support from a noisy pro-Joe Ravens crowd couldn;t hurt either.

Not hating on Harbaugh but I would love to see Billick and Caldwell with the evil genius look knowing how potent of an offense they have.

Harbaugh, pull something out your sleeve to make me stop wondering what Billick would do, maybe pull McKinnie out of your sleeve, something that say this is my team and I'm going to make every piece available to win.

Pretty exciting huh? :-)
Who know which team we'll soo come out on the field or even in the 2nd half, for that matter.
We'll see some great plays and probably some not so great plays.
One thing is for sure, I'll be rooting for our guys to kick some butt and cussing when they don't, just like I do every week. It's a great game and a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon with friends and family. "Hope" is a positive thing and is contageous.
Maybe if we all sent out our "positive vibes" to our team, they'll respond accordingly.
I just want to see heart and determination from our team for 4 quarters and I'll consider it a pertty good day, regardless of the outcome.
GO RAVENS!!!!

I was going to go to the game sunday but I have family down for Christmas and I would also like to watch the game with them too. I'm dissapointed that I can't go but if we win it is all good. I was looking forward to see Ray come out if he is active and here the crowd erupt. Hopefully they will show the intros live on TV with the crowd noise.

If im freezing my butt off it better be for a win lol Bring the halls and 7 Nation Army! What is sad is this maybe Rays last run through the tunnel if they Lose, if he's active of course.

They need to come out with intensity and focus and play for 60 minutes not 1 quarter, or 1 half, 60 minutes!!!!!! Joe get that elite crap out of your head and play winning football!! Winners don't have to boast everyone knows there good from there play on the field.

Speaking of Billick, is he still avaiable since he has been working at Fox, because he, in my appinion would be great at O coordinator and put caldwell back at Quarterbacks coach.

Funny to see Billick's name mentioned so often. Harbaugh is the man for Baltimore and I personally hope he stays for a very long time. Long enough to build a dynasty and long enough to win a couple of SB's. The offense has underperformed a bit and the defense has been decimated by injuries. So maybe better coaching can help the O, but nothing you can do about those injuries. Everyone talks about 'stepping up', but the reality is we have 2nd/3rd/4th string players out there who are doing their best and overachieving, but there's a reason they weren't the 1st stringers. Accept our fate, scream our heads off tomorrow, don't let Eli hear his own thoughts, and get ready for the playoffs. Ravens are a great team. Maybe not the best team this year, but we're lucky to have them. Think what we'd feel like if we were Jets fans, or something like that. Miserable.

[quote name='raveninct' timestamp='1356201661' post='1273587']
Funny to see Billick's name mentioned so often. Harbaugh is the man for Baltimore and I personally hope he stays for a very long time. Long enough to build a dynasty and long enough to win a couple of SB's. The offense has underperformed a bit and the defense has been decimated by injuries. So maybe better coaching can help the O, but nothing you can do about those injuries. Everyone talks about 'stepping up', but the reality is we have 2nd/3rd/4th string players out there who are doing their best and overachieving, but there's a reason they weren't the 1st stringers. Accept our fate, scream our heads off tomorrow, don't let Eli hear his own thoughts, and get ready for the playoffs. Ravens are a great team. Maybe not the best team this year, but we're lucky to have them. Think what we'd feel like if we were Jets fans, or something like that. Miserable.
[/quote]

I agree. I actually think he's more of a Dungy type though. Dungy won Superbowls, yes, but he also retired earlier than what some folks thought so that he could be with his family and enjoy other aspects of life. I could see that with Harbaugh too.

Time to Protect Our House, Energize The Purple Pit,Make the stadium rock and stop bashing and continue to support our team.Lets help pick our team out this slide.Game time!!

the team needs to win this game so we will see ray coming out of the tunnel in another home game .in order for it to be this year we need a home playoff game. git r done guys.