Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info »
Close

Photo

[News] Late For Work 12/21: Best/Worst-Case Scenarios For Ravens

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Pees hopes Lewis returns, lifts defense. One CB needs to take ‘bull by the horns.’ Picks.

View the full article

#2 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hmmm, a home playoff game against the Colts and/or Bengals. On paper that doesn't sound too bad, would be a cool matchup now that I think about it.

#3 ravens2thebowl

ravens2thebowl

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

i love it. everyone is picking us to lose. we thrive as the underdog

#4 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

is it sunday yet

#5 Barney S

Barney S

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Don't you love it when you're reading an article and out of the blue a video starts playing...

#6 Barney S

Barney S

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

I want the Colts as our opponent should we win the division. If Art Donovan is there I know just what he will be thinking about it. God bless you Art. You know the difference.

Edited by Barney S, 25 December 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#7 heycuf

heycuf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

We do better as underdogs besides in the big games the Giants have not beat Baltimore going back to the days of the Colts.

#8 mason85

mason85

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

They should move Oher back to the right , he is no left tackle, just ask Joe.

#9 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

I think for me, I began to question the front office decision making when in mid season they finally did what should have been done during last years off season. The firing of CCameron was ill timed and the thoughtless way it was done pretty much sealed the deal in terms of my perception of the wisdom or lack thereof that was present in the upper management echelons of the Ravens organization. Perhaps our problems are not on the field at all.

#10 roamingcharges

roamingcharges

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

I really don't see how the Ravens lose this game. I just don't. I think this is going to be like one of those last-stand use-your-last-breath type of games. You are going to see minimal mistakes; everybody is going to be on their best behavior and the Ravens will channel their magic that dominates at home and win.

#11 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

mason85, if he (Flacco) were to do that he might get benched. This organization doesn't cator to being questioned about it's decisions. Ever hear of Harbaugh's doghouse.

#12 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,011 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

Before I start, I want to say that even though I traded my ticket to Sunday's game I will still watch the whole thing on TV at home. I don't think that we will win by much if we do win. That said, I have lost confidence in our offense after it was carrying us through most of the season. I really want to add that the defense is on its last leg, so there is going to be a lot of scoring on Sunday by the boys in blue if we don't get it together. Does anyone really think that having a banged-up Suggs or Lewis in there is going to change things? What we need is a major overhaul of the whole offense and defense in the offseason.

#13 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

i love it. everyone is picking us to lose. we thrive as the underdog

I don't know why people say this. You do remember we were dogs in our own stadium last week right? How did that work out?

Answer: No thriving

#14 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Don't you love it when you're reading an article and out of the blue a video starts playing...

or you just log on here to read a few articles and you have to sit through commercials ...........makes you want to go nuts ..lol

#15 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

roaming charges, I like your enthusiasm, however the Gigantics are no slouches either.

#16 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Before I start, I want to say that even though I traded my ticket to Sunday's game I will still watch the whole thing on TV at home. I don't think that we will win by much if we do win. That said, I have lost confidence in our offense after it was carrying us through most of the season. I really want to add that the defense is on its last leg, so there is going to be a lot of scoring on Sunday by the boys in blue if we don't get it together. Does anyone really think that having a banged-up Suggs or Lewis in there is going to change things? What we need is a major overhaul of the whole offense and defense in the offseason.

we need to get healthy there not going to cut the whole defense for being injured . the rebuild the o line i agree

#17 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

we were the underdogs last week and guess what happened lol but im always behind my team and we will win 27-10

#18 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

joe flacco gave them gifts to the o-line now the o-line needs to give him the gift of giving him time in the pocket!

#19 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

I back the theory that we should lose out to get better draft picks. All key players should be rested for the playoff game(s). Best danged strategy I've heard yet.

#20 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

I think for me, I began to question the front office decision making when in mid season they finally did what should have been done during last years off season. The firing of CCameron was ill timed and the thoughtless way it was done pretty much sealed the deal in terms of my perception of the wisdom or lack thereof that was present in the upper management echelons of the Ravens organization. Perhaps our problems are not on the field at all.

i was waiting for someone to complain about the firing of cam cameron. after months and months of non stop cam bashing on this site every single topic being hijacked by fire cam rants . guess what everyone got exactly what they asked for so time to deal with it . old saying be careful what you wish for ya just might get it . well ravens fans got it .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users