Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Torrey Smith, Marshal Yanda Return To Practice

44 posts in this topic

The Ravens got wide receiver Torrey Smith back at practice after suffering a concussion Sunday.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Torrey-Smith-Marshal-Yanda-Return-To-Practice/c5c3ddf5-da16-4df5-89c0-a445a0453f4f]View the full article[/url]

If we had a team full of Yandas and Lewis' and pollard,we would have a SB caliber team every year. These guys play with heart and grit...they don't complain and put their noses to the grindstone and play physical. Welcome back Yanda, kick some tail this weekend.

Ed Dickson needs to find his back to the field and soon. With Doss possibly down, maybe Deonte gets out of Harbs doghouse. Hope #31 gets much better, real fast.

We're going to really need Yanda if Ray Rice is going to have a good day. Torrey is still needed but I think with Ray Rice we can run through the suspect Giants D and put some points on the board with Pitta.

I hope we have enough fire power, because, we need to win one game out of the 2 left, or else, the Playoff Machine over at ESPN has us going to New England............ugh that game looks to be over in the 1st half and not favorable for us, either....

Im glad to see both players back in the lineup! LET JOE RUN THE "O"! And just cant hand the ball off to Rice, they have to Shoot Him up the middle or some pitchouts! The man has a target on his back! Trickplays, Slants and Stop and Go's are a MUST!

I just wish we could get healthy for these last few games. If we get healthy, its hard to tell what we could do!! Last year we were lucky, we really didn't sufffer any major injuries like this, but i guess thats the NFL.

Let's get healthy and make a run for a super bowl

any news about RayRay? great news about these other two. and hoping Ray Rice is ok (he had something going on with his hip)

I guess it'd be faster to just tell us all who is healthy. I've just can't recall ever seeing the team anywhere near this banged up.

I would love to see Allen run the ball a few times if Pierce can't make it. Just don't throw him any more passes.

When are the officials going to get fines for gross errors and no calls. It seems like the more they try to make the game safe the more injuries we have.

Please put Torrey, Jacoby, and Deonte on the field at the same time, or put Deonte in and rest Torrey every once in a while. Put David Reed in more too.

Finally some good news. We missed Yanda badly last week. We are going to want to run that ball this week and our run game suffered terribly with him out. I just hope he's close to 100%. Even if not, I remember last year vs. the Bengals when he was listed as doubtful, but played and Rice killed it that game.

Of course, we need Torrey - but please, Jim Caldwell, please, find a way to get the ball to him on quick routes this week. The only way to use Torrey is not a 50 yard pass.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 21, 2012 - OT · Report post

Why is it that every Raven pages got someone complaining about Joe Flacco? look noe believers you can complain until the sky falls. he is not going anywhere period.Deal with stop making us depressed cause you are depressed.if you are that much tired of him when the game comes on to the channel ,turn your t.v. off, watch another game.Keep talking about the man is not going to get rid of him.try picking another team cause this one will keep him. If there is anyone we should be worried about it should be the whole dawn team. not one person one person did not lose five games the whole team did get a towel and dry your eyes already.