30 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,124 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

With fan voting complete, six Ravens lead at their positions. Ray Rice is tenth in total voting.

View the full article

#2 jwrob3rd

jwrob3rd

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

this is madness! somebody pls explain how oher got a pro bowl nod. i've read some of the comments from raven faithfuls each wk, we didn't vote him in. oh well, congratulations big fella. cant say you earned it. prove us wrong the rest of the season.

#3 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

The Pro Bowl is such a stupid event for players to go and schmooze with each other in Hawaii. They can do that in the off-season!

#4 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

I will be honest... this stuff is more on reputation then anything else.

Oher... has not played bad this season but surely not leading probowl vote getter

Haloti Ngata is in my opinion the best interior DL in the game but he has not had a probowl season due to a # of reason

Vonta Leach is the best FB in the NFL but we have not utilized him enough to really call him a probowler this season

Ed Reed.. best Safety to ever play the game but clearly not his most productive season

Ray Rice probably the best RB in the game but several games with 12 touches or less really have given him diminished #'s and the predictability in our play calling has hurt his total output (for sure)

Pollard ad Jacoby Jones... hard to argue... they have played well and earned it.

Really think that KO and TUcker should get some consideration but again this vote is based more on reputation then performance!

Tell Goddell if he wants to fix something to start here.... and leave his hands off of the games that actually matter!

#5 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,957 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Oher! are you kidding?

#6 RobFuseRaven

RobFuseRaven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

"Ravens fans showed that they want to see their players in Hawaii."

Whoa woah whoa. We want our players in the Super Bowl, not Hawaii.

#7 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

Oher? is this a pity vote? Cause oher has been good and bad... He neutralized demarcus ware....but got burned by Von dumerville.

#8 luvrayrice27

luvrayrice27

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

michael oher..because...

#9 luvrayrice27

luvrayrice27

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

The Pro Bowl is such a stupid event for players to go and schmooze with each other in Hawaii. They can do that in the off-season!

yeah i agree. I'm calling it what it is: a game for the superbowl rejects.

#10 DMAC

DMAC

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Oher leading the vote is a complete joke. Harbaugh probably voted day and night for him so after he gets Flacco killed he say "Well he's a pro bowler and a good player". I wish I was allowed in the locker room just one time to vent out my frustrations about Harbaughs childish doghouse. Makes me sick to my stomach

Edited by Grapple Raven, 21 December 2012 - 07:08 AM.
Profanity

#11 FLBoyRaven

FLBoyRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Hey you can't always blame Oher for Joe getting sacked, Joe has the worst pocket awrness I think I've ever seen in a 5th yr QB. How many times have you seen him in shot-gun formation and keep dropping back instead of stepping up when he should know passrushers are running up the field. Oher can only run a guy up the field so much, Joe just needs to get better period! Other then that every LT will get beat everynow and then.

#12 hugostiglitz

hugostiglitz

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

koch for pro bowl!!!!

#13 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

NFC fans are voting in Oher to get the AFC QB's killed.

Edited by BloodRaven, 21 December 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#14 manofsteel

manofsteel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Oher? is this a pity vote? Cause oher has been good and bad... He neutralized demarcus ware....but got burned by Von dumerville.

how true, he has not shown a thing out on the field, No second effort. Let's Joe get "BLINDSIDED". no pro bowler to me

#15 Trevelyan

Trevelyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Justin Tucker should have been in the running as well. With all the 50 he hit this season, he had the accuracy to be considered.

#16 WakaFlockaFlacco

WakaFlockaFlacco

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

@FlBoyRaven Dude, the past 3 weeks where Flacco has gotten sack fumbled, the sack has come from Oher in under 2 seconds. That 2 seconds is COUNTING the dropback. Pocket awareness doesn't even matter here when you just get finished a dropback and are releasing and get sacked.

#17 will.bass

will.bass

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

oher????!!! Really?? that dude is horrible. he has been every time he's been on LT. move him or cut him!

#18 EpicRavensfan2!

EpicRavensfan2!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

how true, he has not shown a thing out on the field, No second effort. Let's Joe get "BLINDSIDED". no pro bowler to me

I'd love to see tucker get in though dude is our best rookie. Oher could be an alernate maybe. Jones should get in no doubt Pollard deserves it if he's healthy.
Ravens rule son! Steelersqueal though....... Cundiff sucks tucker is clutch. Ray will make you look like turf. Ed will pick you off and put up more points than you. Nuff said GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!! (and orioles if they don't lose)

#19 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

this is madness! somebody pls explain how oher got a pro bowl nod. i've read some of the comments from raven faithfuls each wk, we didn't vote him in. oh well, congratulations big fella. cant say you earned it. prove us wrong the rest of the season.

Been wondering this too! He's been a turnstyle for DEs and OLBs to get to Joe. This is truly a popularity contest. The way we are playing I can't even through in my usual "we won't be at the pro bowl" comments. --_--
<p>Posted Image
SIG COURTESY OF BALTIMOREFLACCO!

IT IS A CRIME RAY LEWIS HAS NOT BEEN BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

#20 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

@FlBoyRaven Dude, the past 3 weeks where Flacco has gotten sack fumbled, the sack has come from Oher in under 2 seconds. That 2 seconds is COUNTING the dropback. Pocket awareness doesn't even matter here when you just get finished a dropback and are releasing and get sacked.

While I agree.....the Harrison sack fumble was longer......Joe stood there. But nevertheless you are right about Oher. RT he is....
<p>Posted Image
SIG COURTESY OF BALTIMOREFLACCO!

IT IS A CRIME RAY LEWIS HAS NOT BEEN BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users