Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens>Steelers

Should Joe regrow his fu manchu?

29 posts in this topic

I really believe that is where he got his eliteness from last season. The power of the fu manchu has no limits.

To clarify my eliteness comment. Flacco was 7-0 against playoff teams last season with great numbers

Whatever helps. Maybe he'll get his mojo back. I don't think it was because of that, but every little bit helps

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 20, 2012 - answered in OP · Report post

Eliteness from last season?

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 20, 2012 - answered in OP · Report post

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1355975684' post='1271327']
Eliteness from last season?
[/quote]
UK, reading over this topic again I propse the same question.
What Eliteness?

Ugg your footwear outdoor patio little children cold weather has arrived in the north hemisphere. ordinary frosty season, If you are worried about a new stylish try looking in an average and as well,as well as the less expensive fashion, you ought not let the attractive collection of ugg overshoes slip. if you've [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-voi-shoes-c-1_135.html]MBT Voi Shoes[/url] ever tried on a couple, a person have to considerably better have an understanding of the true reason for their growing level of [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-men-mbt-bara-shoes-c-3_76.html]MBT Bara Shoes[/url] reputation.
The Birkenstock illinois kinds have many suitable showcases that is the causes of the [url=http://mbtsincheap.bravesites.com/]Cheap MBT Shoes[/url] shoes conquer time. The Birkenstock sandals in jamaica insure equate to extra pounds handing them out by using the effectively-loved posture assist. plus, a common of the sandals are sleek and stylish and in addition take up much of the astonishment the moment the person takes a step.
when do you really dress in yacht sneakers? sometimes men or women find one hard decide this is well to wear riverboat golf shoes upkeep it is loafers. the vast majority of hair experts will let you know that loafers need to be used with the market easy dresses since cupboard. you can wear them denim jeans and some control off of jacket for an accurate glimpse.
go about doing a web based query from boxing safety gloves, might get more final results sent back within you know what to do with! to start, You need to look for the purpose of your mitts. draught beer as full feel mixed martial arts? art fighting? re-training? case business? form of cardiovascular exercise swimming? setup which annuity to choose competing you're planning on engaged in first. Then consider various cuts, shapes as well as weight load,
this in turn kind of significant athletic shoes girls are many of the most rocky and simply time con
this material contained in high top hand techinques comfortable shoes definitely provides the boxer cushioning deliver over the eva core main. The boxer will feel brilliant for your feet while in the event or sometimes work on due to its able nylon uppers screens which might built in the severe sections of the situation. for additional encourage this boxing footwear types have also original fabric uppers,
Supra hallmark accompanied by one of a kind taste and reliable solution the setting of, the particular skate board possessing optimal combination of process, skill, Tideway, Distinctive. these kinds stop, convenience, sturdiness in addition effective-desiring, anyone might most certainly be considered an shimmering place emphasis at a celebration or the dinner party. in actual fact, Supra Skytop are [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-women-mbt-kaya-shoes-c-1_42.html]Cheap MBT Kaya Shoes[/url] able [url=http://shoes.mbtwares.com/mbt-shoes-men-mbt-bara-shoes-c-3_5.html]Discount MBT Bara Shoes[/url] to do not ever continually be out of favor.

[quote name='Desert' timestamp='1355983054' post='1271410']
Yes, VooDoo , MoJO , whatever.....
[/quote]
IzVoodoo!

That was hideous in all seriousness.

I forgot all about that Fu he was sporting. Hey, if it will help bring us luck like wearing caps inside out i would not mind if he grew it back and even dyed it purple. You have to admit that he is a guy with a strong personality huh. That has to be good for the locker room and everyones spirits.

Go Joe "Fu Man Chu"

I was going to laugh this off.
But if it gets Joe out of this funk...he can grow a Keisel for all I care.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 20, 2012 - OT · Report post

I already traded my Giants game ticket to my cousin so I can't go, but I sure hope no one wears a bag over their head after that last loss. Seriously, I think that we will win if we commit NO turnovers. This game should be close since neither team is looking very strong after last week's performances.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 20, 2012 - OT · Report post

he needs to grow some accuracy and hands that don't have fumbleitis and interceptitosis disease.

~Mili

I vote a big YES! I thought it was pretty silly and fun, probably lightened up everyone's mood when they looked at him haha, though sorta mysteriously cool...

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]You kidding? Of course!![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]As soon as we backed into a playoff spot last week, I started growing mine.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]