Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] 12/19: Who's Practicing, Who's Not

64 posts in this topic

WR Torrey Smith and RB Bernard Pierce did not practice because of concussions.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/1219-Whos-Practicing-Whos-Not/eab8a0d9-49fd-41a0-9919-765db579ba11]View the full article[/url]

get well soon guys . now the bug has jumped to the offensive side of the ball this is unreal . laquan williams has awesome hands would love to see more of him.

[quote name='JakeNumber55' timestamp='1355959226' post='1271029']
I was waiting for the injury bug to catch up with the offense sooner or later, couldnt take anymore players on the defense lmao.
[/quote]i think it ran out of players this is beyond sad

A whole lotta "we'll see"s in this report. Doubt we'll get much more all the way until Friday, except for Torrey and Pierce (as theirs is of the pass/fail nature).

Not quite the injury update I wanted to hear.

Man,Omar Brown is the next Ed Reed!!I just looked at his Biography,The boy is a football beast!! He also had another fumble recovery on Sunday but it was taken away due to a penalty on some idiot running on the field to late!!Brown had a season in College where he had 177 takles,thats a Saftey that plays like a Middle Linebacker! Hell,Maybe he is half Ed Reed and Half Ray Lewis!! Lol

[quote name='Stephenjr' timestamp='1355962855' post='1271086']
Man,Omar Brown is the next Ed Reed!!I just looked at his Biography,The boy is a football beast!! He also had another fumble recovery on Sunday but it was taken away due to a penalty on some idiot running on the field to late!!Brown had a season in College where he had 177 takles,thats a Saftey that plays like a Middle Linebacker! Hell,Maybe he is half Ed Reed and Half Ray Lewis!! Lol
[/quote]Omar Brown is a Beeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssstttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Stephenjr' timestamp='1355962855' post='1271086']
[/quote]Give Omar some Reps on the starting Defense, Harbs!!!

They really need to let Deonte play, I dunno what he did to be put in the dog house but seriously, you have a guy who is actually faster than your star speedster and you dont play him? C'mon man!!!

[quote name='cushrinada1986' timestamp='1355963262' post='1271094']
They really need to let Deonte play, I dunno what he did to be put in the dog house but seriously, you have a guy who is actually faster than your star speedster and you dont play him? C'mon man!!!
[/quote]That is what is gonna ultimatley get Harbs fired!! Bishotti wants Harbs to use the young players,but Harbs has to big of a head to relize who should play!!

-We really need Torrey and Pierce. (Ant Allen, dropped a wheel route TD)
-Yanda is Our O-Line we need him more than ever. We really missed Pollard this weekend
-I think getting Ellerbe & Dickson will help. & Unleash Deonte !!

"Next Man Up"! Gotta keep Joe in the Shotgun and hand off from there as well because, they are gonna try and chase him down! Hey Diddle, Diddle mite not be Bad either! Or if Joe is under center, he can do some play fakes! Let Joe Run the "O" for a drive or two! Whats Wrong? Scared he is gonna get a Touchdown! Lol!

Deonte fumbled in the KC game i believe thats whys hes in the dog house ...

I would love to see him getting some snaps considering hes a pull participant in practice

Williams made a few nice plays on kickoff coverage. The most amazing part of Sunday was that D. Reed actually caught a pass or two. Pitta continued to shine in garbage time. I love that move he put on while running all the way!

Capo- Did you say Pitta continued to shine in garbage time? Yes, I think you did. First of all if you happened to see or hear anything about the patriot/49er game you would agree that Pitta's catches didn't come in "Garbage Time." Besides, are you really saying that the only time Pitta shines is during "Garbage Time." What games are you watching? If they would target him more early and have him run patterns down the middle of the field like his touchdown on the goal line he would shine more. But those were not patterns Cam felt were needed for this talented tight end pair.

Why is this our worst year for injuries after we hired a stretching guru to prevent injuries? See Sept 26 news story - Ravens Recover With Stretching Guru at http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Recover-With-Stretching-Guru/34b40486-d69f-4646-a6fe-fbe3a40b8ac0

[quote name='The Beak' timestamp='1355969566' post='1271202']
Is it just me or does Pierce's running style look a little like Adrian Peterson?
[/quote] i said this at work and my co workers thought he looked more like dwyer of the steelers no way you and I are right.

I would love to see Deonte play as well. I think I have been saying this for the past two or three weeks. I like David Reed also, the two passes Flacco threw his was he caught. He's hungry I think Deonte is hungry as well. I say put Deonte, Smith, and Jacoby on the field at the same time. I bet someone will be open on every play, or i bet Rice would have plenty of room to put in work.

[quote name='The Beak' timestamp='1355969566' post='1271202']
Is it just me or does Pierce's running style look a little like Adrian Peterson?
[/quote] i agree they r very similiar.

i would like to see more laquan, deonte and less of bajema he is just not a good tight end .