Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens Saving Roster Spot For Ray Lewis?

50 posts in this topic

Baltimore has yet to fill the open position vacated by Jameel McClain.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Saving-Roster-Spot-For-Ray-Lewis/40567127-4158-4a05-94ab-9aaa9684c4a9]View the full article[/url]

He's practiced for a couple of weeks, now. Perfect time to insert him into some games (if for no other reason than to knock any possible rust off). Go Ravens!!! :)

Much more worried about having guys like Ellerbe, Pollard, Torrey and Pierce available for this weeks game.

I expect Ellerbe to play, and I think Pollard can get back also. I don't think we will be seeing Torrey or Pierce on the field on Sunday though.

@drillem, we are in the playoffs right now. If we want a home game, and a division title, then we can't rest anybody. I think this is a clue that Ray and Ellerbe are going to come back this week, or i believe we would have signed somebody already before we started practicing this week. I hope both do return, along with Pollard. We need them!!!

i wonder why no update on ellerebe. i wish he could get healthy and back and dickson this other tight end u never see him ........its like we have one

Bynes is doing a decent job as MLB, and I want Lewis healed up for the playoffs. What we really need is someone to take over for Ellerbe until he's healed up. Ayanbadejo is good, but we need him at his best for special teams. I'd like to see us bring up Nigel Carr from the practice squad.

We stop the edge running game, crashing the ends and containing but up the middle is crazy. Once they double team Ngata runningbacks get loose. We need Ray to smash something, I hope he gain 5-10 pounds back during his healing process.

fix the o-line with better draft picks and top notch free agents great wizard of oz. this awful line is your doing ozzie and crappy coaching from andy moeller

[quote name='The Greek' timestamp='1355949273' post='1270851']
fix the o-line with better draft picks and top notch free agents great wizard of oz. this awful line is your doing ozzie and crappy coaching from andy moeller
[/quote]

Finally someone else brings up moeller name he sucks lol we should bring in juan castillo in next year

I think Adrian Hamilton could be great, I like what he did in preseason and Ravens has been lucky with undrafted players, so I hope he could make the 53 man roster till 2013.

It's Wednesday afternoon. LB&CB injuries have crippled the defense. DeAngelo Tyson,Bynes&Upshaw have shown limited abilities in shoring up for Suggs&Lewis. Again why isn't Sergio Kindle able to make this roster?

Adrian Hamilton might be a Von Miller but his pre season was in Dallas and he got cut there after not being drafted at all by 32 teams and the Canadian Football League. I hope he tirnd out great but Sergio Kindle has been in thev Raven Orginazation 2 years. Can he play or not?

if we can win without ray this week i say we keep him out one more week. he will be need first round...may a few reps in the cinci game, but if he re-injures that arm if could be something he has to deal with after football.

[quote name='axisofeeble' timestamp='1355950637' post='1270872']
If Sergio Kindle can't make this roster with all the injuries when does he play?
[/quote] no one really knows but the coaches . the fans have no clue why he is still practice squad and not cut

our front office sucks!!!!! Aaron Curry is a golden Egg, why would you wait till the day before the game to sign someone, we lose games because of our hopeless decisions smh