Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens To Wear Black Jerseys vs. Giants

60 posts in this topic

This will be the final time of the season that the Ravens sport the black alternates.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-To-Wear-Black-Jerseys-vs-Giants/7035009d-fb05-47c2-9aa0-ebd3279fc7be]View the full article[/url]

all black not the white pants whats the point if we wear white pants might as well wear purple

all black break this bad run of luck we are having the white pants water down the look.

Didn't we wear the black jersey's against the Steelers a couple weeks ago? As I recall that didn't work out so good...

Personally, I like all Black. When I use them as my team on the Ps3, that's the only color I use. I also use the Mike Shanahan's offensive play book. And Marvin Lewis's defensive play book.

But use what ever helps Flacco see better down the field. The white Jersey may be better at night.

I would love to see the all-black uniforms on Sunday. Hopefully, the Giants sputter again like last week. We really need to win for Ray and Ed especially if this is their last home game of the regular season.

we didn't lose 13-10 in week 11 vs pitts... just saying... we need all black for this game

OMG ... All Black!!!

I think the entire team should wear the "Rayzor" helmet/facemask!

Go HARDCORE ... all the way!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ray-Lewis-Hardcore-Facemask/8c3dc2af-1379-4e36-b44e-9a7a8fbf50b6

It really does not bother me which pants they wear, so if everybody wants black, then I will vote black too.

just as long as the play smart and play right. don't care what they wear... heck they can wear black and yel... never mind black it is lol
but for real though. lets play like we suppose to.

I honestly thought it was 3 times a year that you get to wear the alternate unis?

Anyway, not that anyone cares, but my personal fav is the purple jersey black pants combo. That's what we need to see more of. The only loss I remember is that dreaded Pitt game where we were ahead late and elected to pass instead of run...and everybody knows how that story ended....but the black pants purple jersey combo is sweet like atlanta blueberry cobbler sweet

love the black uniforms. too bad we didn't live up to them in week 13 with them. hopefully week 16 is the TURNAROUND. Lets go offense we need to get Hot, get in the playoffs and shock someone. The Ravens aren't the pats but we're good enough to upset someone still.

I saw Santa Claus swinging, yea swinging in the superdome...
Come on now Ravens ... let's do this
Let's whip their butts and go home!!!

Yea, all I want for Christmas is the Ravens in the Super Bowl !!!

IMO, Too bad the Ravens can't wear all black in playoffs & Super Bowl games ...
That would just be way to Hardcore Cool !!! ;-)

In week we wore the black tops and white bottoms....We need ALL black unis. Thats when we look our toughest.