113 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,545 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Has anyone seen McKinnie? Final home game ever for Lewis, Reed? Power rankings.

View the full article

#2 Berkeley_Raven

Berkeley_Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

I'd love to see multiple Super Bowls in our future...with whatever players and personnel it takes.

#3 Chip Leader

Chip Leader

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

I'm a fan of Pittsburgh this week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they beat Cincy, we win the Division, correct? I would love to be able to rest some injured players in Week 17, and not have that game mean anything. I know there is still a mathematical shot at the #3 seed, but at this point, I'd be happy at #4 and a home game against the Colts.

#4 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,345 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Its been great Ray & ED, thanks for all the memories!! NO GO WIN OUT AND GET YOUR RING!!!

#5 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

There couldn't be a happier ending to a career if Ray and Ed came back just in time for the playoffs, got to the Super Bowl, won it, and retired.

#6 Mahatma_Sloth

Mahatma_Sloth

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Once your in the playoffs..... there is always a chance

#7 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

jeez that really did just sink in this is more than likely there last season for both of them I'm really gonna miss Batman and Robin for all you Reed haters you're not gonna know how good you got it until Reed's gone I feel like they both should coach the Ravens one day

#8 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,345 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Guess who make the Shame report????? Hint.... Ravens did...

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Report-Week-15

#9 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

All I want for x-mas is for Flacco to rebound against the Giants. There is nothing worse than losing at home.

#10 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

I'm a fan of Pittsburgh this week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they beat Cincy, we win the Division, correct? I would love to be able to rest some injured players in Week 17, and not have that game mean anything. I know there is still a mathematical shot at the #3 seed, but at this point, I'd be happy at #4 and a home game against the Colts.

It wouldn't quite give us the Division, yet. There'd still be work to do on that. But, it would, however, give us home field advantage. Go Ravens!!! :)

#11 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

That is incorrect.

Only one way to clinch the North this week and that is for us to win. If we lose both remaining games and PIT wins both their remaining games, PIT is the North champ (cringe).

The only benefit we have of PIT winning is that we could still lose both games and win the North, as long as PIT loses to CLE in week 17. To me - that is no way to win a division and I have no interest in that scenario.

So, no NOT a PIT fan this week. They lose, they die. That's what I want to see.

Edited by balfan23, 19 December 2012 - 10:13 AM.

25p4y07.jpg

#12 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

Guess who make the Shame report????? Hint.... Ravens did...

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Report-Week-15

lately we live on the shame report

#13 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

all i want for christmas is to finish out this season with some bling. and an easier format for deciding seeding in the playoff you have to be a rocket scientist to keep up with it and now they want to expand it i already knew they were going to resign flacco there are no options and i bet he bounces out of this .

#14 OGPurple

OGPurple

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

2 Words... Fu Manchu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what we need for our playoff run.... cause right now Joe has 0 confidence...

#15 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

well if this is there last season then i say lets stop whining suck it up get them a ring for ed, and a second for ray lewis . They gave the fans many winning seasons and they will be missed I know we have young guys who can replace ray but who can take eds place scary thoughts and best left til next year.

#16 Chip Leader

Chip Leader

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

Thanx for correcting me. It didn't feel right rooting for Pittsburgh anyway.

#17 fatboybaldwin

fatboybaldwin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

You know Flacco is still a good quarterback and he is going to get his contract in Baltimore. We are going to have to make sure that we entice him with an offensive coordinator that he can work with. My only thoughts are how he will do down the stretch and I think you will see some good football out of him. That is my hope at least...

#18 Guest_wasabiebird_*

Guest_wasabiebird_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

i believe both will retire ed's body is battered,injured he is not playing like he used to and ray well hes up there. superbowl time ed deserves a ring

#19 orangle123

orangle123

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

Breaks my heart to say this, but I feel we need to let go Ray and Reed. I love both of them, but they're burning a hole in our pockets as an organization. We need to sign Rex Ryan as our defensive coordinator and Norv as our offensive coordinator, and Harbaugh needs to focus on leading his team as a coach and a coach only. Without Ray and Reed we will have more money than we know what to do with. I really hope we win the super bowl this year so they can retire happily. I love Ray, but man I don't think we can keep ANY of our other commodities with them still on the payroll.

#20 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Anyone who thinks realistically know Flacco's gonna get resigned. Sure he looked bad for most of last week's game and he may never be #1 in the NFL, but who could Ozzie get to replace him that wouldn't already get snatched up? More importantly why get a veteran QB, that's just bandaging things IMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users