Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flaccopoe

Ravens Rally Behind Sam Koch

26 posts in this topic

The Ravens have embraced the "Punters are People Too" movement wholeheartedly. Ed Reed said about Ravens punter Sam Koch, "Hey, punters are people, too." The team is now rocking "Punters are People Too" to show solidarity with their star special teams player.

[img]http://nflricheisen.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/photo.jpg[/img]

HAHA - Tucker looks like he snuck into that picture from the playground! Don't get me wrong - love Tucker..just looks funny among that group of huge guys!

[quote name='Bobby' timestamp='1355923232' post='1270432']
HAHA - Tucker looks like he snuck into that picture from the playground! Don't get me wrong - love Tucker..just looks funny among that group of huge guys!
[/quote]
Hey, kickers are people too you know.

[quote name='Clutch Ravens' timestamp='1355927323' post='1270461']
Shock, Cody's managed to sweat right through the t-shirt while doing nothing...
[/quote] qft!

[quote name='Clutch Ravens' timestamp='1355927323' post='1270461']
Shock, Cody's managed to sweat right through the t-shirt while doing nothing...
[/quote]

Come on man...dude was just balling out during a game of cornhole.

Anyone else thinks that Flaccos almost always looks incredibly awkward doing anything? Including this picture hahahaha. Love him

whenever i hear Sam Koch name called, i think of the late great Sam Cooke....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBDdLgBO0Nw

that was one smooth cat.

~Mili

TThat sure looks like a team that has quit to me. No seriously, we as fans only see what happens on gameday, but so much happens with these guys during the week. It's cool to see these guys support Koch like this.

It's gonna take more then a 3 game losing streak and a boatload of injuries to get this team to quit.

I hope our special teams unit can maintain its momentum. We have a pair of great kickers and I hope the punt team continues to improve, as we've seen what happens when you leave openings for the punt returner.

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1355913414' post='1270399']
He deserves some praise especially considering his huge workload.
[/quote]Aye. Seems like we've had more 300-yd punting games than 300-yd passing games.

Our special teams is absolutely the highlight of the year so far. Our offense and defense have both had their ups and downs (mostly downs lately), so I'm glad to see them rally around a ST player.

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1355950118' post='1270860']
Krueger has some guns on him!
[/quote]
Freddy?

[quote name='sliceanddic3' timestamp='1355933151' post='1270540']
Anyone else thinks that Flaccos almost always looks incredibly awkward doing anything? Including this picture hahahaha. Love him
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]He almost has that "Where's Waldo?" look in this picture.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1356053783' post='1272243']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]He almost has that "Where's Waldo?" look in this picture.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]
[/quote]

My favorite part about Joe is my feeling that, should he and I end up hanging out in some bizarre point in the future, [i]he[/i] would actually be the one who feels awkward and doesn't know what to say.

Oh and I guess I like the part where he's good at football, that's my other favorite part.

Sam Koch stats: 6th in punt yd, tied for 7th in punts, 13th in avg punt yd, 16th in net punt yd, 12th in punts inside the 20, 30th in touchbacks and 17th in punt return yd.