Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Late For Work 12/18: 'Flaccoing' The New 'Tebowing'

243 posts in this topic

Calling Boulware, Sharper, Starks. Bisciotti set to get ‘big fish.’ Should’ve rested Suggs?

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-1218-Flaccoing-The-New-Tebowing/210ffb60-7564-443f-ab5b-92e50b149d67]View the full article[/url]

Tough stretch for sure....but you can't panic...if we get a td before the half it is a three point game. Caldwell on a short week of prep. We will right this.

Flacco-ing? Really? I have seen so many players in the NFL (as well as NBA) lay on the turf after a tough or missed play. He is already getting enough grief for his poor play, but this shouldn't be held against him.

i was stunned he could run so fast who knew ? i felt so bad for him face plant pick 6 crowd booing . he probably felt lower then dirt.

Leave Flacco alone already! My lord people, way to knock a man when he's down. People act as though Joe doesn't give a crap. Well, that picture say's a thousand words. I'd rather have poised Flacco in the pocket than hissy fit River's or Cutler. Love my Raven's no matter where the chip's may fall.

come on front office, sign Aaron Curry man, thats a freaking steal, do it asap and stop relying on miracles, that is the only reality miracle right there waiting to be taken, he needs the ravens in order to unleash his defensive potential get him NOWWWWWWWWWWWwww

I'm sorry...and you all can minus me all you want, but I find Flaccoing hilarious! People are such jerks.

I know he threw the INT. I know it was a very bad decision. But his monstrous effort, his heart, on the attempt to run that guy down and save the TD is getting completely overlooked.

Well, guess we'll see what we're made of as we lose yet another starter.

[quote name='missing person' timestamp='1355848090' post='1269187']
Need a new OC and DC. Rex Ryan please
[/quote]not a guarantee that ryan would want to come back to a team that passed him over for the head coaching job. we should have went after jack del rio and he has made denver a top 4 defense

our DC is fine. Our D is playing with 4th stringers and they played admirably. But I do hope Bissciotti makes an appropriate run at a top end OC. A late season firing of Cam makes me confident he will.

That's OK Joe after that play everyone at my house watching it were "Flaccoing" in one form or another. Shake it off big Joe, we got football games to win.

Your the offense Captian, so...make it happen Captain!

GO RAVENS!

[quote name='The Greek' timestamp='1355848772' post='1269207']
not a guarantee that ryan would want to come back to a team that passed him over for the head coaching job. we should have went after jack del rio and he has made denver a top 4 defense
[/quote]
Also, not a guarantee that our FO would want Rex either. That bridge is pretty crispy.

True Jack Del Rio would have been nice. If you check, I think the Broncos hired him within 24 hours of the announcement that Pagano was going to be the HC in Indy. I have to think that wasn't a coincidence. They saw a potential competition and they moved fast.

I see the next DC coming from within, as it always has. It'll be Ted Monachino or Clarence Brooks, both guys loved by the players and who've proven they know how to develop and use their players. Both of them were in line for the DC position last year.

Joe Linta ( Joe Flacco's) agent destroyed his money. He was asking more and more money, not less then top of five. Right now Joe is not able to get top 20's money.

Sarah Ellison i am boooooooooooooooooooooooing YOU! why would u put something like this up
Flaccoing' The New 'Tebowing' really espn and the nfl puts us down all the time and you give them something like this to work with we need something to give us fans hope not something people can make fun of joe with #sad

In case anyone is confused about why the fans have been reacting as they have, here's the reason:

The D has been carrying this team for years. The offense has had its moments, but has been inconsistent and often times just doesn't play with the fire that we'd like to see. At this moment, the D is bloody and in desperate need of help. The offenses inconsistency had been laid at the feet of one man - Cam Cameron. We removed that "obstacle" and told our offense that their time is now.

Their response was to open the next game with a QB fumble, no run blocking, sailing a ball 10 feet over the head of an open receiver, a dropped pass, poor pass protection and then finally, a play so mind-numbingly bad that has to rank among the worst single plays in the Harbaugh/Flacco era.

For years, we've been vehemently defending our QB in the face of his long list of critics. That play felt like it may have been the final piece of evidence that his critics are correct and we can't defend him any more. I'm trying to fight off that feeling, but it is hard to do.

So, now it's Tuesday. Players say they have Monday to vent or celebrate, then it is back to business. For fans, we should do the same. We've vented, now it is on to the business of backing our team. It is hard to keep the faith, but our team is who they are and we still have games that will be played and can be won. Love my Ravens - so lets shake this off and let's go guys.

Embarrassed that 'Flaccoing' is on our site... really?

And I don't want any of those washed up, egotistical coaches for OC. How about a young, up-and-comer (maybe from the college ranks) who brings fresh ideas and is adaptable to our players rather than trying to do the same thing Cameron did *cough* Norv Turner *cough*

Whatever happens with respect to coordinators will be based on the decisions of men who care about this team. Bisciotti and Ozzie know what they're doing, I trust their decisions. They have no control over the injuries that put this team where it is, 9-5 with the division still up in the air. But they'll do whatever they can to keep the team moving in the right direction.

Cmon get that garbage off our site there will be no Flaccoing we are not the lowly Jets or Tbow we are the RAVENS! As far as OC I like Garrett if he becomes available, but anybody is better than what we had (have).

[quote name='chuchu707' timestamp='1355848545' post='1269197']
come on front office, sign Aaron Curry man, thats a freaking steal, do it asap and stop relying on miracles, that is the only reality miracle right there waiting to be taken, he needs the ravens in order to unleash his defensive potential get him NOWWWWWWWWWWWwww
[/quote]
Aaron Curry honestly wouldnt be that bad of a pick up he is like Albert McClellan as he can play both inside and out good pass rusher, its just that at the time he was drafted the coaches on Seattle couldnt tap into his potential, but then again we're pretty stubborn and already have suggs upshaw kruger and Albert so i cant see us doing it except thru the draft

When I saw that ball being thrown I was wondering why on earth we didn't call a timeout. I understand that the no-huddle works sometime, but when you're on the goal line for the first time in the game, make a smart decision.

Well, I'm still behind Flacco. Shake it off, get to work. We've got a post-season to think about.

As for Sarah, I'm not behind you in the least. What is this garbage? First it's the Steelers' pics and news all the time, now "Flaccoing"? No, us fans will NOT be doing this. We are above such crap.

P.S. To whatever powers that be....is it possible to remove this offensive piece of tripe.