Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] LB Jameel McClain's Season Finished

115 posts in this topic

The Ravens may have to sign another linebacker to fill in for Jameel McClain.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/LB-Jameel-McClains-Season-Finished/8540a1a5-1cbc-4fb0-913a-a85e5da4e6c3]View the full article[/url]

Like I said, cardboard cutouts....

Bynes played well yesterday, well, as well as he could have. Ayanbadejo was constantly being pushed around. Doesnt look promising this season.

I don't think I've ever seen a team as banged up as we are this season...a real shame. This team has so much talent too. Get well soon McClain and all others injured. Good job this season McClain!

We need everyone back A.S.A.P. and maybe we'll have a shot to beat the Giants on Sunday. Other than that I see a Bengals division title.

Bynes was agreat player at Auburn,I was sutprised he wasn't even drafted He made some great hits yesterday and covered some ground on the field. I say give him a chance. McCleelan has looked good too but I am worried about Ayanbadejo he just misses too many tackles.Signing a FA off the street? If one is out there why is he? You might also have to go to more big nickel sets but the question is do we have enuogh safetys. If Ray is healthy enough for the Giants game play him and after we win sit him again for The Bungles game

Again while I do agree with "The Next Man Up" the way this season is going we won't have any men left. And is ironic how as soon as Omar Brown got on the active roster there is a FF? Brown is a turnover machine...like Ed Reed 2 years ago.

Top two guys : Adrian Hamilton & NIgel Carr
Carr - tackled well & was agressive during the preason also, knows the system
Adrian - were thin at OLB & he brings a pass rush

i see us having the season the giants did last year.. they lost 4 straight and got hot in weeks 16 and 17. thats all that matters now. we just need to beat ny and cinci. we would play indy in baltimore and then either play denver or houston. anything can can happened.. i mean look what the giants did to the packers in the playoffs last year

SMH we had so many great players leave and barely attempted to sign them. No seriously I doubt this team would be on a 3 game losing streak if we still had J.J., Ben Grubbs, etc. And the sad part is most of the players that left play on bad teams. Saints, Chargers, Panthers...

might be nice to get a few of these guys back i was hoping to see omar brown this weekend but i guess i missed him

Jameel, we pray this isn't something that will linger for you in the years to come and that you recover fully.

Man - if not for bad news, we'd have no news at all.

This maybe a good time to bring up Kindle. I am anxious to see if he is worth the effort.
If he does well, good. I don't understand signing another free agent linebacker. The Ravens have players on the practice squad.

All team laud their fan bases because that's the name of the game. Only a few of them mean every word of it. Your Packers, your Steelers, your Cowboys. If we ever want to be respected as a fan base, these are the times, when it's not easy to be a fan, that we need to show our loyalty to this team.

guys are dropping like flies around us. We're in a freefall in the standings. And our future looks to be in jeopardy with a struggling QB.

These are the times that seperate fair-weathered fans from the die-hard.

Jameel, we wish you a speedy recovery bro.