Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] LB Jameel McClain's Season Finished

115 posts in this topic

The Ravens may have to sign another linebacker to fill in for Jameel McClain.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/LB-Jameel-McClains-Season-Finished/8540a1a5-1cbc-4fb0-913a-a85e5da4e6c3]View the full article[/url]

Like I said, cardboard cutouts....

Bynes played well yesterday, well, as well as he could have. Ayanbadejo was constantly being pushed around. Doesnt look promising this season.

I don't think I've ever seen a team as banged up as we are this season...a real shame. This team has so much talent too. Get well soon McClain and all others injured. Good job this season McClain!

We need everyone back A.S.A.P. and maybe we'll have a shot to beat the Giants on Sunday. Other than that I see a Bengals division title.

see you next year mclain. i like bynes he is getting better with all the playing time he has gotten.

Bynes was agreat player at Auburn,I was sutprised he wasn't even drafted He made some great hits yesterday and covered some ground on the field. I say give him a chance. McCleelan has looked good too but I am worried about Ayanbadejo he just misses too many tackles.Signing a FA off the street? If one is out there why is he? You might also have to go to more big nickel sets but the question is do we have enuogh safetys. If Ray is healthy enough for the Giants game play him and after we win sit him again for The Bungles game

Again while I do agree with "The Next Man Up" the way this season is going we won't have any men left. And is ironic how as soon as Omar Brown got on the active roster there is a FF? Brown is a turnover machine...like Ed Reed 2 years ago.

Injuries like this can put you on a 3 game losing streak, i think that is a big reason why we are struggling.....

Top two guys : Adrian Hamilton & NIgel Carr
Carr - tackled well & was agressive during the preason also, knows the system
Adrian - were thin at OLB & he brings a pass rush

i see us having the season the giants did last year.. they lost 4 straight and got hot in weeks 16 and 17. thats all that matters now. we just need to beat ny and cinci. we would play indy in baltimore and then either play denver or houston. anything can can happened.. i mean look what the giants did to the packers in the playoffs last year

SMH we had so many great players leave and barely attempted to sign them. No seriously I doubt this team would be on a 3 game losing streak if we still had J.J., Ben Grubbs, etc. And the sad part is most of the players that left play on bad teams. Saints, Chargers, Panthers...

might be nice to get a few of these guys back i was hoping to see omar brown this weekend but i guess i missed him

Jameel, we pray this isn't something that will linger for you in the years to come and that you recover fully.

Man - if not for bad news, we'd have no news at all.

This maybe a good time to bring up Kindle. I am anxious to see if he is worth the effort.
If he does well, good. I don't understand signing another free agent linebacker. The Ravens have players on the practice squad.

All team laud their fan bases because that's the name of the game. Only a few of them mean every word of it. Your Packers, your Steelers, your Cowboys. If we ever want to be respected as a fan base, these are the times, when it's not easy to be a fan, that we need to show our loyalty to this team.

guys are dropping like flies around us. We're in a freefall in the standings. And our future looks to be in jeopardy with a struggling QB.

These are the times that seperate fair-weathered fans from the die-hard.

Jameel, we wish you a speedy recovery bro.

Wow J Mclain , get better , we all hope for a speedy recovery. I trust Oz he will do what he has to for this team, its time for Ray to come back and light a fire!

What a couple of maroons! Just saw hardbaugh and joe boller on tv talking about their goals being in front of them,HA!And where are all the "Great" backups we are supposed to have? I'll tell ya,they all leftcause of our "coach". And this quarterback we had beforwe,big arm but cant hold onto the ball or have a feel for the game! Come on biscotti,cut them all and bake up a better team!

Wow, not what we needed to hear.
Wish you all the luck in the world Jameel!
Get better soon, we need you!

The OL is going to get Flacco killed Oher is worthless at LT. Watch the last two plays where joe got sacked, Oher just stands there and let the end run around him. I don't know what Mckennie has done but not playing him in my opinion is a big mistake. Coach needs to put a fire under them. I don't matter how maney times Rice runs the ball if you have no line presents your going no where.

Get well soon Jameel! Im just not used to the Ravens playing this way but, Im not ashamed of my Squad! For Better or Worse, Im Down With The Baltimore Ravens! Just get in the playoffs and the season starts over! Lets Go!

Well we got embarrassed at Home. But remember what happened to us the week after the Texans got blown out by the Packers? Yeah they were embarrassed and destroyed us. We are one of the best Home teams in the league and have been #1 until this year at Home. I expect the Ravens to play with some fire.

[quote name='Purple Dawg 96' timestamp='1355789527' post='1268365']
Get well soon Jameel! Im just not used to the Ravens playing this way but, Im not ashamed of my Squad! For Better or Worse, Im Down With The Baltimore Ravens! Just get in the playoffs and the season starts over! Lets Go!
[/quote]
Sorry accidentally gave you a neg.

And yet still they don't activate Kindle and move McClellan inside.

This really sucks for Jameel. He's been very solid for us the last two years, and he came on strong last year especially. We better hope that Ray and Danell get back and STAY healthy damn soon.

I will start about what's going on. John Harbaugh is the issue. We cried when Ted March called plays and my 8 years old son at the time knew what the play was.
Then came Billick the offensive guru, we win with the best D ever.
Then this guy John Harbaugh comes along and we start losing coaches on the D like skin tags being eaten by fireflies. Then Zorn and now Cam.
John Harbaugh doesn't have the skill to coach this team.
Ozzie Newsome is the hero of this franchise. Most people forget this. I am so tired of John getting pissed at the media asking him during post game what happen today John? You tell me says John, I am not going into every issue, you guys the media will do that for me. John must stand up and say, hey Flacco has played bad in the last 3 games and yes giving up fumbles and interceptions is killing us. That's what a coach does, not say, well I'm the coach and I'll take the blame. B.S. John.
Frankly Ravens fans Harbaugh is the issue. It's time to clean house, get Sean Payton in here,get Rex Ryan back on the D and lets play Pro Football without asking ourselves What the heck? was that! What are they doing!
Love you Ray Lewis, Rice,Yanda,Reed,Suggs,Bouldin,and yes Trent Dilfer. Flacco needs a coach to make him understand he is not a statue and must move.
On Flaccos pick six against the Broncos, that is the fastest I have seen that guy run since he became a Raven. Sorry for the rant. In the playoffs 1 and Done.
JOHN HARBAUGH must go!!

Ray was missing tackles before he got injured. Ellerbee is dealign with 3 Injuries broken thumbs,Knee,ankles.... Dam we are beat up.

I'm surprised that Sergio Kindle is still unable to crack the line up with all the injuries at the LB position. Get well soon J Mac. Come back stronger, faster, and starving for more.

Cam cameron went maybe it's time to get rid of the dude who brought him in? Ino we are banged up. But our head coach can't rally his players and inspire them apprently. We need a new head coach. Bye bye Harbaugh ur done time to bring in someone who knows what they are doing.

I more and more think the Ravens didn't get into the playoff each year under Harbaugh as much because of him than in spite of him (and his friend). Maybe you don't find a HC in the NFL with better communication skills - but I do think there are quite some who are better at being a HC.

I'm not saying Harbaugh isn't a good one. What I'm saying is that this roster would deserve a better one.

The problem is that all of those are in position somewhere else...

bio

LOL So you give me 11-'s for a GREAT IDEA!!.......there are still 11 people out there that think joe can play qb????............INCREDIBLE!!!!!