Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavenFan28105

Flaccoing

62 posts in this topic

Apparently there is a thing called "Flaccoing" going around now. Here's the article [url="http://www.trbimg.com/img-50cf4e28/turbine/bal-flaccoing-is-just-the-latest-indignity-to-be-foisted-on-struggling-ravens-quarterback-joe-flacco-20121217/400/16x9"]http://www.trbimg.co...121217/400/16x9[/url]

What are your thoughts?

Sorry, here's the article. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1447377-check-out-the-nfls-latest-fad-flaccoing?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=baltimore-ravens

I think the dude in the second pic needs to put some pants on. Are those his legs or is he riding a chicken?

LMAO, looks like he is praying for the talent to hit a receiver in stride and not need field goals to win a game. That is AWESOME !! 3 Cheers for Flacco, NO Flacco does not need to count he is under enough pressure. LOL

[quote name='awholelottahaloti' timestamp='1355775074' post='1268011']
I think the dude in the second pic needs to put some pants on. Are those his legs or is he riding a chicken?
[/quote]

OMG, Now that was a good one, or Joe Montana was in the house wearing shorts.

No, bro. He was Pacquiao-ed. I can't post an image right now, but he looks like Pacquaio did after Marquez knocked him out in their last fight on 12/08/12.

We can all laugh and have a little fun at this but in the end it is just sad how Flacco has never been able to take it to the next level. We really needed him to step up this season with our depleted defense.

Yes, [u][i][b]the fifth-year pro's posture of abject defeat and horror [/b][/i][/u]as [url="http://bleacherreport.com/denver-broncos"]Denver Broncos[/url] cornerback Chris Harris races 98 yards for a back-breaking touchdown has now become the latest way to kill some time on a Sunday night in Twitterville.

^ pathetic! just embarrassing! at least the "tebowing" craze came as a result of a good play but not this! smh!

~Mili

[quote name='Hardbaugh' timestamp='1355774989' post='1268010']
Flaccoing is not complete unless you ask your employer to be compensated among the highest of pay rates before taking the dive.
[/quote]

And don't forget you have to chase someone all the way down the field, dive for him, and get kicked in the chin.

Flaccoing? Really? Really?

Do people have nothing better to do than to come up with stupid nick names for things players do. Tebowing, Bradying now Flaccoing?

Hahaha new desktop wallpaper.

But seriously we need to get our heads in the game. Two straight home losses...hasn't happened since when? 07? Very nervous for how the season turns out. HOWEVER, I still have hope. Guys, we're gonna be healthier for the playoffs hopefully. Flacco does need to get his act together though and have a big outting against the NYG. WRAP UP THE NORTH. GO RAVENS!

[quote name='Hardbaugh' timestamp='1355774989' post='1268010']
Flaccoing is not complete unless you ask your employer to be compensated among the highest of pay rates before taking the dive.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Flacco isnt asking for any large sums of money, and he made that a point. He just wants a new contract because his is expiring.

correction, our QB has always BEEN a joke. BTW, he's not the reason we're in another playoff, those are team goals. additionally, look at the defense getting him the ball so he can perform his famous 3 and out. its like a dance move he created.

This will die even faster than Griffining.

That said, I now know how it feels like to be a Cowboys fan and your QB is a meme. Shame.

Win one more game and it won't matter.

[quote name='bk31th' timestamp='1355781086' post='1268165']
correction, our QB has always BEEN a joke. BTW, he's not the reason we're in another playoff, those are team goals. additionally, look at the defense getting him the ball so he can perform his famous 3 and out. its like a dance move he created.
[/quote]

You are a lost soul........ Have you thought about intervention?

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1355776859' post='1268058']

And don't forget you have to chase someone all the way down the field, dive for him, and get kicked in the chin.
[/quote]

Pretty amazing that he was just about able to catch him. Valiant effort by a stand up guy.

So are there going to be some jokes to go with it too, like "You know things are bad when your coach starts screaming "Playoffs?! Playoffs?!" and when your qb starts Flaccoing.

[quote name='J-man' timestamp='1355780018' post='1268141']
I'm pretty sure Flacco isnt asking for any large sums of money, and he made that a point. He just wants a new contract because his is expiring.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he has said that he wants top five money, and his agent has backed that statement.

There used to be a time where Flacco looked like the real deal and you knew there weren't any better options available, now I think we might have to consider all our options this offseason.

[quote name='NaveSenrag' timestamp='1355790935' post='1268391']
I'm pretty sure he has said that he wants top five money, and his agent has backed that statement.
[/quote]

Wanting and Getting are two different things.