155 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,368 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

The boo birds were uncharacteristically out Sunday and M&T Bank Stadium emptied early.

View the full article

#2 Sugar Ray Lewis

Sugar Ray Lewis

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

If Flacco doesn't work out with the ravens,the Orioles are looking for a first baseman...

#3 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Suggs is great, I'm glad we have him

#4 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Oh, we get your best from here on out, huh Below Average Joe? They need to sit your butt down and see what Taylor can do. Hope your agent was watching the last few weeks.Maybe he'll give up on his demand for "top five" money and go for top six now? We need a QB who is a leader and plays w/fire in his belly and that sure isn't you.

#5 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

@Sugar Ray......you may be on to something. He has more of a baseball attitude, anyway, plus, he can't throw the ball to the other team and wouldn't have to move around much. Perfect fit. Great idea.

#6 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

Im just going to say " IM SICK OF LOSING " , we are not the BROWNs

This team is just finding ways to lose, first it was the Defense and now its the Offense.

Im guessing next week, it will be special teams. Been waiting for J.Jones to muff a punt this season ( i really hope he doesnt)

I just don't remember ever, this team just losing like this with such bad luck, bad decision making, coaching. I could go on and on.

#7 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Maybe us fans won't boo so much if A) Flacco doesn't throw INTs at the endzone, B) Flacco doesn't throw away from the wideouts when they're open and C) when wideouts and tight ends (Pitta, you too) actually catch the ball when its thrown to them.

Oh well, maybe next week will be much better.

#8 4evermore23

4evermore23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Flacco knows the o line is in bad shape so make quick progressions get the ball off or take off running aaron rodgers is not complaning and hes been the most sacked qb this year his o line is even worst then ours joe just gotta make plays and stop turning it over if were gonna have a chance at the lombardi this was suppose to b flacco yr and hes blowing it

#9 Jfravens

Jfravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

I became fan of this team since i was a little kid because of Ray Lewis And Ed Reed, latter they came suggs Ngata J.J and some others important players to me, mason, clayton, heap there are much players since the start of this team that were admirable and played with a lot of PRIDE, it didnt matter who was the HC the DC the Oc didnt matter cause every guy that had the chance to play wanted to proove they were the best, today Football is dif..., now it counts a lot if you like the HC, OC, and DC, if you like them well you play well if you dont... you know... NOW i believe we have a great HC john Hargbaugh i do, and i believe we have a great Oc Jim Caldwell, he can manage every position he wants to, this year was a bad season FO, didnt hire a good OC since the start and that is hurting us, we have much proiblems in the defense too, SO i know Mr. steve Biscotti will fire some coaches, staff, and players, you know how it is, and hes a great bussinesssss man! and more important a great FAN like us of our team and he wants to give us wins and the best hi can do... so ravens fix your problems start acting like grown ups ( OFFENSIVE PLAYERS ) and some in def too...

#10 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Even more frustrating is watching tons of orange jerseys swarm the whole downtown area afterwards.

#11 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

You're darn right we get to Boo!

We don't have the option to give any input in team meetings, in conferences and such, so guess what,... the fans at M&T Bank gave "input" on our comatose Offense - and, it was heard by the people who needed to hear it!

And,... Dallas gave us the playoff berth considering we couldn't get the job done THREE TIMES!

I support the Booing 100%!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 17 December 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#12 RalphieFromTheLeague

RalphieFromTheLeague

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

People who are clamoring for Tyrod make me laugh!

#13 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

I'm still booing!

#14 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Oh, we get your best from here on out, huh Below Average Joe? They need to sit your butt down and see what Taylor can do. Hope your agent was watching the last few weeks.Maybe he'll give up on his demand for "top five" money and go for top six now? We need a QB who is a leader and plays w/fire in his belly and that sure isn't you.

See what Taylor can do ? lol .... You should go cry on the Sun's blog, you may actually get some support there. :)

#15 steelraven

steelraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

When is this knucklehead going to realize that he doesn't have a top 5 defense this year? He needs to realize that the only way the Ravens are going to win is through him. Just like any other team who wants to win a Super Bowl, your QB has to carry your team, Why do people think they get paid so much? I just wish he would say, " It starts with me, I need to play better if we want to win, there's no excuse they way I've been playing". I could respect him for that.

#16 RavensQB

RavensQB

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

Lmao @ those who want Tyrod. Child Please.

Second The OLINE is a Joke. There is nobody that can tell me that OUR BEST 5 OLINEMAN were on the field yesterday.

JOHN.... JOHN!!! where is McKinnie!!!!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 17 December 2012 - 05:18 PM.
Edited for profanity characters

#17 Barry S

Barry S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

The way I look at is Cam's conservative play calling kept Flacco in check. It prevented Joe from making foolish mistakes (like yesterday) giving games away to the opposition from wild gun slinging QB!! Flacco needs to be controlled not unleashed!!!!!!!!!

#18 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

After the last TWO home games , of course were entitled to

#19 bpytnjr58

bpytnjr58

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

The way I look at is Cam's conservative play calling kept Flacco in check. It prevented Joe from making foolish mistakes (like yesterday) giving games away to the opposition from wild gun slinging QB!! Flacco needs to be controlled not unleashed!!!!!!!!!

With Flacco under Cameron's thumb for five seasons there is the need for a major cleansing.

#20 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Who believes we will win Sunday vs NYG?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users