Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Breakdown: Playoffs? Ravens Shouldn’t Utter P-Word

180 posts in this topic

Eisenberg’s 5 game thoughts: Too soon to grade Caldwell, Flacco’s impressive post-game poise.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Breakdown-Playoffs-Ravens-Shouldn’t-Utter-P-Word/297792fa-92fe-4a49-82f9-563faf40a7ea]View the full article[/url]

[i][quote name='outkast1' timestamp='1355705002' post='1265818']
Flacco is done in the NFL.Andy Dalton has better stats?
[/quote][/i]
Wow man, Flacco has more wins. ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS

1. Rest up all defensive players for week 17 at Cincinnati. I do not care at all about our game with the Giants.

2. We've got two weeks to be better offensively. No matter what the outcome of the Giants game is, the offensive needs to be ready to roll in week 17.

YESSSSS!!!!RAVENS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS Cowboys picked it off in overtime...1st and goal Cowboys!!!

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1355705245' post='1265840']
Yessssssssseeeeees. Dallas wins!
[/quote]
YEAH BABY!

The Ravens will be the Next NY Giants and Green Bay Packers... Let everyone Under Estimate Us... It's exactly What the Ravens Need!!!

Ravens clinch! The Steelers chocked again lets go, nothing can keep this team down! There is no doubting the talent on this team we just got to get it on the filed at the same time!

oh didnt i say earlier we will be in the playoffs. oh that happen. Well back to the flacco hate. get him out of here we are in the playoffs another year.

exactly. those fans that were saying you don't want to be in the playoffs, go cheer for the jets. Neg me all you want. Now, Rest up the defense and offense get it together with either the new shuffled line bining together or flacco pratice no huddle and get many players involved. Flacco needs to take this last two game and use this as to get ready for the playoffs. Try out new plays that you can't do with cam or do short routes. All our eyes will be on you flacco especiall in the playoffs.

Well, if nobody else is, god is still on the Ravens side. The Cowboys just beat the Steelers in OT. Here it is Ravens your....4th? chance to save the season.

You don't get chances like this in the NFL often....stand up and take advantage of it!

GO RAVENS!

Now that - with the steelers losing in Dallas - we're officially in the palyoffs, I've got a heretic idea: lets spare all our remaining key players still healthy enough to play and save them for the playoffs. We've won the AFC north, so we're in the dance, as rice said - and it's everything but official that we're gonna go in the wild card round. Seems like practically no matter if we finish 11-5 or 9-7, we're gonna have a home game in the wild card round and then - if we happen to win - we'll have to travel in the divisional round. The way things are looking now, it seems all the same for us to travel to Houston or Foxboro. The less key injuries we have, the more chance we'll have.

Last season, when we secured the first round bye, all the coaches and staff writers put huge emophasis on how important an extra week to rest is. Now that we've blundered our chances for a first-round bye, let's make week#17 our bye week. If there's a season we badly need an extra week to rest and heal, it's this season.

bio

Ravens lost their way into the Playoffs, but I don't care if your in the Dance you have a Chance! Steelers lose, Ravens in!