Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Torrey Smith, Bernard Pierce Suffer Concussions

44 posts in this topic

Late-season injuries continue to pile up as the Ravens suffer a third straight loss.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Torrey-Smith-Bernard-Pierce-Suffer-Concussions/404488f7-3aa9-44ca-9ce4-12fa2de1e2fa]View the full article[/url]

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1355701909' post='1265593']
[size=6]Harbs makes me laugh[/size].....he's delusional.
[/quote]Better then crying :sinking:

[quote name='Jfravens' timestamp='1355701975' post='1265598']
Mr. Steve Biscotti is 1 of the best in this bussinesss and i know he's going to fire Dean Pees and some players... LIKE FLACCO!
[/quote]
You're really going to blame the defense's performance on Dean? Seriously?

I still can't get over what LaMarr Woodley said about Joe Flacco a few years ago about not winning a Super Bowl in his lifetime, I beginning to feel LaMarr was right

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1355702160' post='1265610']
Can't believe the number of steeler fans in Dallas....wow
[/quote]
Sounds like they are playing at Heinz Field.

[quote name='slowboater' timestamp='1355702981' post='1265662']
You're really going to blame the defense's performance on Dean? Seriously?
[/quote] YES, its not about this game, its about the complete season he is having... and im sorry if you think he's a good DC, but to me hes a bad one, and hes making our players play bad, can you tell me please when was the last time we had such an amount of injured players?... they are not training as they supposed to, thats why when they play a REAL GAME, they get injured and he has a lot of bad schemes in defense im sorry just my opinion..

Yay more injuries...these two injuries basically explain our season. I can't bear to see anymore starters go down. I don't even know how I am able to watch anymore :/

Thought Caldwell called a good game, no first down bombs, stuck with the run. Now we just need excecution. D held up well in the beginning, the Pic 6 was the dagger. Glad to see they are getting Doss more involved. Tough loss but at least I was not super frustrated with the Play Calls. I hope Torrey and Pierce are OK and get back fast.

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1355705042' post='1265823']
Take our Oher and replace with Big Mac. That will solve one issue
[/quote]

Do you truly believe that our FO is so pig-headed that they would purposely not put our best line out there? You'd think by now people would have figured out that McKinnie is washed up or he'd be playing.

Even if we had all our starters on the field, I still think we would have lost that game. Peyton just seems to have our number.

I'm not sure what thought is worse: that Harbaugh thinks that telling everyone that the team has no problems is going to make everything better, or that he honestly believes that the team is in great shape.

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1355706211' post='1265965']

Do you truly believe that our FO is so pig-headed that they would purposely not put our best line out there? You'd think by now people would have figured out that McKinnie is washed up or he'd be playing.
[/quote]

If he's washed up then why re-sign him? Do you really believe that Oher and Cary Williams is our best option? You'd think that they are with the delusional talk that comes out of Harbs yap.

[quote name='Zeus' timestamp='1355707728' post='1266087']

If he's washed up then why re-sign him? Do you really believe that Oher and Cary Williams is our best option? You'd think that they are with the delusional talk that comes out of Harbs yap.
[/quote]

Sadly, I think they ARE our best options right now.

With the Steelers loss to Dallas, the Ravens are in the playoffs, but it will be one and done most likely. The Ravens have several holes to fill during the offseason, a dlineman, secondary help , and of course an heir apparent to Ray Lewis.

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1355708095' post='1266112']

Sadly, I think they ARE our best options right now.
[/quote]

That is sad

We can not catch a break with these injuries.
On Oher and Williams, both can be easily replaced. Trade Oher for some high draft pick to someone who over estimates him and let someone else overpay Williams. Once Webb and Smith are healthy Graham can be our number 3 so people can't look at Williams for an automatic 10 yards 10 times a game.

We're in the playoffs officially? Start our second and third stringers for New York and Cincinatti. I know it's unrealistic and we wouldn't dare do it. But how do we expect to go limping into the playoffs and get to the superbowl?