Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info »
Close

Photo

[News] Flashback: Denver First Playoff Opponent In Ravens History

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Baltimore’s 21-3 defensively dominating performance in the wild-card round sparked their run to Super Bowl XXXV.

View the full article

#2 arizonaravensfan

arizonaravensfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

I had been a Cleveland Brown's fan from 1958 till the move to Balt. No disrespect to the Balt fans but Cleveland really deserved this super bowl win .

#3 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

One minute till Ray is added to the roster---who goes?

#4 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

I had been a Cleveland Brown's fan from 1958 till the move to Balt. No disrespect to the Balt fans but Cleveland really deserved this super bowl win .

They didn't deserve anything. You disrespect everything about Baltimore by saying that.

#5 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

domination god I miss that defense

#6 dsny3

dsny3

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Not to be THAT guy, but anyone copy editing today? Gus FREROTTE .

#7 jazz1971

jazz1971

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

arizonaravensfan, on 15 December 2012 - 11:43 AM, said: I had been a Cleveland Brown's fan from 1958 till the move to Balt. No disrespect to the Balt fans but Cleveland really deserved this super bowl win.

Mr Arizonaravensfan, although I was raised for 18 years in Baltimore, I've also lived near Cleveland for a few years and I think there are awesome football fans in Ohio who probably deserve a championship team. Hopefully, they will get one soon. However, the team that the Baltimore Ravens won a superbowl with was not, I repeat - WAS NOT, the team from Cleveland. If my memory serves me correctly, only 3 PLAYERS who made the trip from Cleveland were actually on the team during the 2000 superbowl run. Some players refused to move to Bmore and signed with other teams. Some were cut or traded immediately or sometime before 2000. That defense and O line were formed AFTER Cleveland days. New coaches and virtually all new players through good drafts. We didn't inherit their players, their history, their logos or uniforms. We went from scratch. Respect to Cleveland but let us have the Ravens history. Give us a bone. :) Could have won more if we would have kept dilfer, running game and that D in place. Would have taken a few years for other teams to catch up.

#8 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,734 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

They had Gus Frerotte for crying out loud. Now they have who in my opinion is the greatest QB in NFL history right after Johny U! So this notion that we will have the same outcome is unfounded. We don't have a consistent QB who can keep pace with the genius of Peyton Manning. Unless we keep Peyton off the field for longs periods of time we are going to have a tough task ahead of us.

We are 30th in time of possession in the NFL and if we keep that trend going Peyton will put way to many points on us for us to combat, other than to allow Joe to keep throwing the ball. When there is a good pass rush and you force Flacco to throw, typically the outcome is not good! Sorry but that is the truth as I see it right now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users