Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Terrell Suggs Marries Long-Time Girlfriend

28 posts in this topic

The Ravens outside linebacker was married Friday night.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-Marries-Long-Time-Girlfriend/03e08bc5-26f7-4a65-9f66-8c3c69d3598f]View the full article[/url]

Congratulations to the happy couple! Sincere prayers for a peaceful marriage.

Way to do the right thing Terrell. Proud of your judgement and maturity brah!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 15, 2012 - Totallly off topic · Report post

4$PM Saturday Dec 15th Is Ray Lewis activated? Will T-Sizzle be able to breathe and play? OR Next man up! Kindle? Hamilton? Carr? Healthy bodies getting there feet wet or old veterans patched up, trying to reclaim past glory. Losing with old vets ain't as good as losing with the future of our team learning what being a Raven really means. A victory with Ray&Sizzle? Possible? That would be ideal but I feel the future has been fated on our team and Ray&Sizzle both are really too injured to play well enough to be on the field. 4 pm I guess we'll see.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 15, 2012 - Inappropriate comments, potential to derail/hijack blog · Report post

From blacksportsonline.com

"Just to review what Suggs%u2019 now wife Candace Williams has told the police in the past about Suggs abuse of her.
* Punched her in the neck.
* Dragged her along side of a car with their kids in the back.
* Threw a soap dispenser at her head.
* Punched her in the chest.
* Pour bleach over her head in the presence of their child.
* Filed a protective order against Suggs that was just lifted 3 days ago.
* Because of that order Suggs was forced to give up his guns including an AK-47

Beyond that the relationship has been perfect!!!

Suggs thanked God for his new wife probably because she never fully cooperated with authorities."

It appears that T-Sizzle is as much of a Beast off the field as he is on the field!!! LOL :-)

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 15, 2012 - Inappropriate comments, potential to derail/hijack blog · Report post

So domestic dispute then marriage a few days later?
OK congrats, whatever.

isn't this the one who accuses him every other month of some sort of physical abuse and has tried to sue him for like 70 million dollars? i give this marriage 3 weeks tops

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 16, 2012 - Off topic · Report post

Congrats T.

It's hard when the kids start to ask, daddy, why won't you marrie mom. Don't you love her? And then your old lady gives you that look, to see what you gonna say...

Take her to see Victoria falls in the mother land.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 15, 2012 - Inappropriate · Report post

congrats you found a wife that will literally stand by you through anything no matter how much bleach or how many punches to clavicle she takes

Posted · Hidden by berad, December 15, 2012 - inappropriate · Report post

Congrats to Suggs, I guess. If someone tries to steal custody of my kids and accuse me of domestic violence in order to get money out of me, the last thing they'll get out of me is a wedding ring, but I'm not Terrell Suggs.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 16, 2012 - TMI · Report post

[quote name='BlackLesPaul' timestamp='1355607096' post='1261605']
Congrats T.

It's hard when the kids start to ask, daddy, why won't you marrie mom. Don't you love her? And then your old lady gives you that look, to see what you gonna say...

Take her to see Victoria falls in the mother land.
[/quote]

Booooo....

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 16, 2012 - TMI · Report post

Baltimore1975

you're tripping.... Any man that's got kids out of wedlock know this is true. The kids go to school. And the other kids ask, how come your mother's name is Jones, but your father's name is Suggs. We know you all live 2gether. What els can the poor child say.

Now be a so-called man. Or a woman. And post under the name Baltimore1975 and just say you don't support Suggs marriage. No need to knock his supporters. I'm just happy he's marrying a woman....

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, December 16, 2012 - Nasty · Report post

this is the same chick that tried to sue him almost immediately after he signed his latest contract right? I aint saying she a gold-digger..