Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Who's Playing, Who's Not vs. Broncos

78 posts in this topic

The Ravens will have a lot of injury decisions to make over the weekend.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Whos-Playing-Whos-Not-vs-Broncos/01d07967-0f37-43a8-a85b-23aa4ed25c28]View the full article[/url]

Also, id rather see Omar Brown at SS because Ihedigbo cannot cover well doesnt come up with turnovers and isnt a good run supporter.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 14, 2012 - Off topic · Report post

my heartfelt sympathy goes out to the families and friends that lost loved ones in connecticut. terrible tragedy!! we need better gun laws!!

Mckinnie at LT, harewood/reid at LG, Birk at C, Williams at RG, Oher at RT. Wy cant we just give up oher for some draft picks while he still has some value lol

What a mess... and I thought the situation was ridiculously bad before this report. The ILB situation along with Yanda were well known, but now add McPhee (again!), Pollard and Leach all as questionable? Sheesh.

Well I'm really, really looking forward to this game. I am a Peyton fan. I admire how he has bounced back and been a force after Indy dumped him. I hope he plays a really good game even though he lost.

hopefully they take a moment of silence prior to the game sunday to show respect for those families affected by todays terrible tragedy

I believe we are having all these injuries due to the 4 games in 18 days we had to play earlier in the year!! Shame on the NFL!! Now we get to face a Denver team who has had a mini bye because there last game was on aThursday night over a week ago!! Like I said shame on the NFL!! Whoever does the scheduling must be a Steelers fan!!

Correction Upshaw is a 2nd rd pick to whoever wrote this article!!Seems like a great pick but wouldn't of minded picking S Harrison Smith who was picked by the Vikings in the trade back.

[quote name='Stephenjr' timestamp='1355526466' post='1261143']
I believe we are having all these injuries due to the 4 games in 18 days we had to play earlier in the year!! Shame on the NFL!! Now we get to face a Denver team who has had a mini bye because there last game was on aThursday night over a week ago!! Like I said shame on the NFL!! Whoever does the scheduling must be a Steelers fan!!
[/quote]

I'm with you, must be black and gold bumper stickers on many a car at NFL HQ! I am just shocked they didn't throw in a London trip in those 18 days as well.

GO RAVENS!

The whole Sergio kindle draft has been a huge bust. Kindle bust, Cody mini bust,Dickson bust, Pitta good pick.I guess my point is would rather kept our 1st Rd pick and used it on Grandkowski and used the 2nd on Hernandez,Both have been injured but are Pro bowl TE.If only Oz could tell the future. Lol

thease ravens should be 12-1 but they are 9-4 a cuple of missed tackles bs pit calls from the refs and we still have thease issue with injuyred players and now we got a good o.c and we always suck cause flacco is not elite the only statu kneed to be a elite qb in is win and does anybody know how many flacco has he will get his sbowl wins he should have 2 of then already lmao we need one more win then e get ready to run the table in the play offs and by then the nohuddle will be clicking this o should be putting up at least 35 piont not thease 3 and out when they need to drive the ball manning will be frustraded by the 2nd q and it will be 21 -7 us by half

[quote name='Stephenjr' timestamp='1355526466' post='1261143']
[/quote]

I don't really buy that. I think these injuries are simply due to football. Hits, falls, etc. Has nothing to due with the conditioning unit or team doctors. Our guys are dealing with sprains and tears not pulls and cramps.

If we come out of this game with a win then there will be no excuses on who the better team was. We can overcome adversity in many different ways and I hope Sunday will be no different. Let's go take down Peyton for the first time in forever!

We have to draft much tougher players some of these guys strike me as baby's and that is not the Ravens way ,i Blame ozzy also for his poor drafting the last 4 years

Suddenly NFL and sports feels very fickle after the horrible tragedy that just happened today..Hopefully via sports we will be able to put few smiles on people of connecticut!

Darkknight I wouldn't say Poor i'd say questionable eh ahs found a franchoise QB pro bowl RB shutdown corner CB and 2 goood prospects Upshaw,kruger and i'm sure i am missing a few others.