21 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,278 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has won eight straight times against the Ravens.

View the full article

#2 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

there is a first time for everything! as we all know...streaks come to an end. now it's manning's streak against the Ravens that will fall! now get out there and beat Peyton and the broncos! let's go Ravens!

~Mili

#3 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

God lord stop hanging on Manning you know what!! All the flack on the ravens is just angering our fans and players. I wish i was a the game but hopefully which ever Ravens fan goes to the game you need to screeeammmmmmm on every single possession that manning has so his teammates wont hear the audibles. We the fans have to be a factor just screeeammm your butts off. Yea watch out for our offense something about flaccos press conference when he talked about running the no huddle offense more brought chills like he has been begging for it i cant wait. our team is disammated with injuries its time for us to be lethal. Defense will show up we will jimmy smith, lewis and suggs will be back back wait and see havent been much talk on them it might just be to surprise the broncos.
Let Kruger loose!!
Lets Go Ravens!!!!!!!

Edited by Ravensfan4life2010, 14 December 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#4 10000 Watts

10000 Watts

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

12th Man will be huge this week. As great as Peyton Manning is, there's not a whole lot anyone can do if the signals, calls, etc. cannot be heard. Go Ravens!!! :)

#5 SleepyJ

SleepyJ

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Payton is a great quarterback no doubt but out of the eight games six were against the weak AFC west and all winning playoff teams he played guess what 'L'.

#6 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

God lord stop hanging on Manning you know what!! All the flack on the ravens is just angering our fans and players. I wish i was a the game but hopefully which ever Ravens fan goes to the game you need to screeeammmmmmm on every single possession that manning has so his teammates wont hear the audibles. We the fans have to be a factor just screeeammm your butts off. Yea watch out for our offense something about flaccos press conference when he talked about running the no huddle offense more brought chills like he has been begging for it i cant wait. our team is disammated with injuries its time for us to be lethal. Defense will show up we will jimmy smith, lewis and suggs will be back back wait and see havent been much talk on them it might just be to surprise the broncos.
Let Kruger loose!!
Lets Go Ravens!!!!!!!

I agree with you sick of hearing about manning . i will be at the game he won't be able to run a no huddle if i have my way i plan to scream from beginning to end. I suspect suggs , lewis ellerbe and smith will be back could be wrong but they r acting shady with the iunjury status that usually means something is up . Go Ravens. the pats got sick of hearing about JJ watt and look what they did our turn now :)

#7 steelraven

steelraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Payton is a great quarterback no doubt but out of the eight games six were against the weak AFC west and all winning playoff teams he played guess what 'L'.

Well we play the same teams they played, with the exception of the NFC East & South. So what's the difference in their schedule and the Ravens ?

#8 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

The past two weeks we have broken streaks this week time for a third streak to go down . lets make manning a non-factor in this game. lets beat him.

Edited by llwillow1231, 14 December 2012 - 11:53 AM.

#9 SleepyJ

SleepyJ

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

True Ravens Fans would want to beat Payton Manning not join him.

#10 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

I want him beat on Sunday.

#11 JakeNumber55

JakeNumber55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

We have lost to Peyton the last 8 times in a row, but are defense had to carry us, and no matter how good our defense was back then, no one will hold Peyton all game, no we have alot of talent on the offensive side of the ball. This is our game I can feel it.

#12 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

I always knew Peyton would come back and kick us in the bum. Kudos to him for always finding ways to adapt in a new team and win big. I hope we win but the reality isn't looking too favorable.

#13 han

han

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Maybe #92 will put #18's light out early in the game and the Ravens cruise.......I have no problem watching Manning sitting on the bench.

#14 missing person

missing person

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

The ravens are a solid organization and they are always in playoffs but never an actual real threat to make the Superbowl. Better than being a Browns fan but also very frustrating.

#15 raven32

raven32

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

We have tp play like ravens and finish Me being a true baltimore raven fan out here in cali .Can be ruff to many people are scared for us to make to the playoffs Because regardless the ravens are a threat so wiyh that said lets stop melon manning We need to win Go RAVEN FOOTBALL

#16 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

9th times the charm

#17 Claire

Claire

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

Bad weather and Peyton... maybe I should stay home.

#18 ReginaldColeman1

ReginaldColeman1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

This is what I know: Ngata, Reed, and Ray are banged up and superstars who will play their best. Then there's the loss of Yanda, Lewis, Webb (we're still lamenting his loss which was when, Oct?), Dickson, Suggs and the list goes on. Can't think about that. Even w/ Suggs and Lewis back which is doubtful for both they're at fifty percent or maybe 75%. And that a half of a former half of Ray but his leadership and play calling can't and won't be replaced by Bynes or anyone else for a few years. I wouldn't bet a dime on poor old Joe. Now will he come out slinging? No. Ray's running. Ray's running. And the Broncs have a great d. Let's be real and not wishy washy. They have only one game left, away w/ a legit chance to win. If they beat Peyton who seems to have already gone thru his bad times this season it would be a miracle. A loss on the other hand to the Bengals who some say are only marginally a qualifying playoff team will drain the pool. All that early season ranting about Joe the MVP? Don't hear that anymore. On a bad day Peyton will throw an interception, and return to the field and throw for a TD on the next drive. Joe will be back because there is no one else. They hitched their wagon to a guy who just won't cut it. And let's be clear about his post season wins. They were on the backs of the defense.

#19 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Peyton&the Broncos are beatable,so are the Ravens with or without Cam's tweaked unimaginative game plan this week. Long day coming tommorrow with or without the aging,crippled Ray Lewis&Terrell Suggs. Only hope is that Joe can out sling the 4th best defense in the league and keep pace with Peyton on offense. Bookmakers only call it a 3 1/2 pt edge to Manning. Time to break your bookmaker. Give the points Batch whipped us at home. Nuff said.

#20 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Advantage Manning his Bronco on his helmet has horseshoes too. Colts - Broncos @ Browns - Ravens Peyton just loves these teams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users