Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Terrell Suggs On Health Status: We'll See Sunday

25 posts in this topic

The outside linebacker says that his arm responds differently to various forms of contact.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-On-Health-Status-Well-See-Sunday/8a37c63c-181b-4df3-9f19-b9efc48e51d0]View the full article[/url]

man i hope you guys including ellerbe and smith can play sunday. it would be a big lift for the defense and offense

we need ellerbee suggs and lewis back.... our linebacking corps is horrible right now without these guys upshaw is good but he's still a rookie same with bynes.

Oh, what a juggling act. These upcoming games are big, but we also don't want to risk further damage to these players to prevent them from playing when the games are really, REALLY BIG.

This is why we need the offense to be lights out from here on out. The D needs a break.

A great player once said, "they're gonna give us the respect we deserve, or we're gonna take it by force."

Never in the last five years has this franchise been so universally disrespected by the rest of this league.

But good news for us Raven Nation... that player was Terrell Suggs.

If the Offense Clicks like it should, then Ray Ray and Sizzle can continue to get Healthy and the Youngbloods can get some snaps on Defense! But Sizzle, chasing manning down will be a NICE site!

It doesn't matter if Sizzle plays. We can never seem to get to Peyton anyway. His release will have our depleted line backing corp running for their lives. Hopefully Joe puts up more points and Ray Rice has a field day.

I want them both back because they haven't played on the same field this whole Season! When they both come back I hope they are ready for the Playoffs. Lets beat the broncos!

Defense has been banged up all year, if only they can play there hearts out for sixty minutes our offense can win these games. my confidents in the D. is very low but if they play bend but dont break football we should win all of our remaining games.

Suggs is injured worst than he is letting on. Where's Sergio Kindle? We need Kruger&McPhee to get turned loose. Our secondary needs a real pass rush on Manning to keep it close and even that probably will not be enough. Can Upshaw pressure the QB? 2 1/2 pt underdog at home that just doesn't happen to the Purple&Black.

[quote name='axisofeeble' timestamp='1355495918' post='1260761']
Suggs is injured worst than he is letting on. Where's Sergio Kindle? We need Kruger&McPhee to get turned loose. Our secondary needs a real pass rush on Manning to keep it close and even that probably will not be enough. Can Upshaw pressure the QB? 2 1/2 pt underdog at home that just doesn't happen to the Purple&Black.
[/quote]

Did you just ask where is Sergio? Wow...

No disrespect Suggs, but stop using a razor. Use clippers. The "WAHL Shaver/Shaper" works great! They are very sharp. Or just simply grow a beard. I'd love to see you in some commericals like Ray.

Again, no disrespect...